Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Bloody Pussy Fucking And Cock Sucking

Description:
Fuck My Bloody Pussy
My pussy is all bloody Its making me so hungry for a nice, hard cock Do you want to fuck my bloody, dripping pussy? It feels so good to get fucked when my gash is so nasty and bloody
Oh yes Slide your cock into that wet cunt of mine Fuck it until you get my pussy blood all over your cock Fuck me hard and make me scream for more My blood is leaking out of my pussy as you fuck me And your cock is covered in my red pussy juices I need to cum all over your cock Fuck me as hard as you can Use my blood as lube Fuck me Im going to cum all over your cock My dirty, bloody pussy is going to cum on your dick Yes Fuck yes That was amazing
Thank you for fucking my bloody cunt
Sucking Your Bloody Cock
Thank you for fucking my bloody pussy until I came all over your cock Now your dick is all dirty and covered with my period blood Dont worry, Ill lick it clean After I suck all my period blood off of your cock you can fuck me again I know your cock will get bloody again but Ill lick it clean for you I love sucking on your cock And I love being a filthy girl and sucking the pussy blood off of your delicious cock
Enjoy
Scat 460-Bloody Pussy Fucking And Cock Sucking
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : bothperiodfuckingvids.mp4
File Size : 1930.08 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:25
Video : AVC, 23.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
bothperiodfuckingvids.mp4 - 1.9 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Drunken Pee (attempt in cup)

Description:
tried to aim for the cup but didnt make it. Pee all over the bathroom floor
Model:
SexyScatForYou
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : WIN_20161026_03_20_05_Pro.mp4
File Size : 62.4 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:03:40
Video : AVC, 2 197 kb/s, 8.387 FPS
Audio : AAC, 176 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
WIN_20161026_03_20_05_Pro.mp4 - 62.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- On The Throne

Description:
3 bathroom trips. Upclose view between my legs showing off my wet plump pink pussy and dirty asshole while I let out some big brown shits over and over again into the toilet.
Model:
VeronicaSteam
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : onthethronehd.mp4
File Size : 554.82 MB
Duration : 00:04:56
Video : AVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
onthethronehd.mp4 - 554.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Sucking while shitting and then getting fucked

Description:
Sucking dick while dropping a huge creamy load. When i finished pooping i got fucked in my dirty ass until i twerked while he cum on my phat ass.
Model:
Brownsensations
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_0634.mov
File Size : 330.28 MB
Resolution : 1612x1080
Duration : 00:03:18
Video : AVC, 13.7 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
IMG_0634.mov - 330.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- I Will Shit On You

Description:
Do you want me to shit on you? Do you want to hear me describe exactly what Im doing to you?
Lie below my beautiful big ass and watch my asshole slowly open up. Can you see the head of my turd trying to make its way out? My pussy gets so wet knowing youre under me waiting for my shit to fall onto your face. Is your mouth open? Ready and waiting? Do you want my shit? I know you do
I know your cock is hard and you are desperate for my turds to fall onto you You are so turned on listening to me talk dirty to you. You love seeing my asshole wink at you. Its so full of shit Ready for your face
Finally my shit fall right onto your face and into your open waiting desperate mouth
Watch this amazing POV video to really get a feel for what its like to be shit on Tons of dirty talk and the best POV view ever
I know youll love it
Scat 67-I Will Shit On You
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : iwllshitonyou.mp4
File Size : 626.21 MB
Duration : 00:05:25
Video : AVC, 15.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
iwllshitonyou.mp4 - 626.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Panty Poops 1 & 2

Description:
1-Pooped My PANTIES-First Time
I have never pooped my panties before. Ive never felt the poop squish up against my skin and smear in my butt crack before. I did today and Im sharing this with you all.
I hope you enjoy sharing the first time I pooped my panties I really enjoyed sharing it with you.
2-3 Day HUGE Panty POOP
I held my poop for 3 almost 4 days and this was a HUGE Poop It smeared Up my panties and into my pussy and really made a huge mess. Felt So Damn Good
Enjoy Everyone
From your favorite Redhead
Model:
AutumnYoung
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1st-2nd-Panty-Poop.mp4
File Size : 1134.24 MB
Duration : 00:07:54
Video : AVC, 19.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
1st-2nd-Panty-Poop.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Lace Leggings Diarrhea

Description:
Im wearing t-shirt, sneakers and lace leggings and i have diarrhea xD.
I shit through leggings and piss a lot .I have diarrhea and therefore the liquid shit flows down my legs and Im a little smeared shit on the ass. I take off my leggings but shit is not enough for me and so Im fucking my ass with the fingers to get even more shit. My shit has sharp and dense small pieces of food, and I spoiled my ass hole because of this. So I take a bloody shit a little xD
Sitting on the floor, I continue to fuck my ass with my fingers. Shit is soft and juicy and I smear all over the pussy and play with the clit and cum. Creamy shit still go out of my asshole.
Take in the hands of soft shit and smear it on the pussy and ass
xoxox
Model:
Anna_Coprofield
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 96FullLaceSpoiled.mp4
File Size : 1632.62 MB
Duration : 00:27:11
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 193 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
96FullLaceSpoiled.mp4 - 1.6 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Early morning shit, Bad breath talk.

Description:
Custom video i made for someone but got the ok to resell. I roleplay as your little sister who you like to watch take a shit. I tell you what a dirty boy you are for wanting to watch me.
Model:
SexyScatForYou
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : WIN_20170105_20_42_35_Pro.mp4
File Size : 212.78 MB
Duration : 00:07:12
Video : AVC, 3 946 kb/s, 14.985 (14985/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 173 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
WIN_20170105_20_42_35_Pro.mp4 - 212.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- DADDY I Have to Shit **DOUBLE FEATURE**

Description:
1-DADDY I Have To Shit
I start with sucking some really awesome cock like only I can suck a cock I really work the shaft and suck the balls and focus a lot on the head Then I climb on reverse cowgirl and start riding
As Im riding the cock I feel like I have to shit and then I start shitting as I am riding his cock. I dont stop fucking while I am shitting. I finish shitting and then turn around and for the best dirty hand job with the load I just dropped blowing a huge load
2-DADDY I Need To Shit2 Throat Fuck
I was playing with my pussy and daddy decided he wanted to have some fun too I start off by sucking his beautiful cock like only I can. He throat fucks me and makes me gag and choke giving his cock all that wonderful deep throat spit lube.
When he is good and ready to fuck me he slides his cock in and from the moment he thrust his cock in me I felt like I needed to shit. As I get closer and closer to cumming the urge to shit gets bigger and bigger. As I start to cum I can feel myself pushing and shitting all over his stomach and cock as he fucks me doggy. I beg him not to stop fucking me as I cum and shit all over him. He never stops fucking me and after I have properly cum he joins me and cums hard while fucking my pussy with my shit all over his stomach and cock.
ENJOY
From your favorite redhead with a great prolapse rosebud
Model:
AutumnYoung
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : COMPILATION-2-DADDY-I-HAVE-TO-SHIT-IPHONE.mp4
File Size : 444.91 MB
Duration : 00:14:03
Video : AVC, 4 240 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 180 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
COMPILATION-2-DADDY-I-HAVE-TO-SHIT-IPHONE.mp4 - 444.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Toilet slave serves 4 ladies in sauna

Description:
Toilet slave serves 4 ladies in sauna. The pig is chained to the chain and waiting in the toilet while the girls eat hamburgers, drink Coca-Cola and relax in the sauna, but the girls also want to shit and wait for this moment Its time, Christina says: girls, who wants to shit, where is our dog? Christina led the dog and he began to lick his feet-the girls laugh, spit on him and humiliate him-its funny how low he fell, the last nonentity, now they will shit in his mouth. Your life is to serve as a toilet for girls He is hungry and waiting for the girls to start taking off their panties and unloading their delicacies from their asses. The room was hot, the girls were sweating The girls devastated their asses, took a shower and left, and the slave filled with their shit went home.
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s104-1.mp4
File Size : 836.02 MB
Duration : 00:22:31
Video : AVC, 4 995 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: