Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Gagging Face Fuck

Description:
Getting face fucked and gagging on his dick making me vomit all over his dick and getting it shoved back down my throat.
Model:
GoddessKinkyCaramel
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Gagging-Face-Fuck.mp4
File Size : 759.98 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:13:05
Video : AVC, 7 981 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Gagging-Face-Fuck.mp4 - 760.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Messy Tights Temptation

Description:
Goddess after yoga is feeling very horny and need to go to the toilet, but she using her white yoga pants for pooping messy and stinky shit,she is teasing you with her full of shit tights and dirty asshole,fuck her tempting ass.
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : whiteyogapantspoop.mp4
File Size : 925.82 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:58
Video : AVC, 9 064 kb/s, 30.044 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
whiteyogapantspoop.mp4 - 925.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Scat Slave Training

Description:
I instruct my slave to follow along, do what I do. First lets put some strawberries into the asshole, then shit them out along with a bunch of shit turds. Plug in ass. Piss in cup. Clamp nipples.. Now time to eat the strawberries,, mm yes and now time to eat the shit, rub it on tongue hold in mouth, chew, swallow, very good wash it down with the cup of piss.
Model:
dirtygardengirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : New-ProjectKIMM.mp4
File Size : 244.99 MB
Duration : 00:27:14
Video : AVC, 1 055 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
New-ProjectKIMM.mp4 - 245.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Quick Shit

Description:
I have been away for awhile but I am back and ready to shit for you lovely guys A few pebbles I push out before my long turd. Enjoy
Model:
SexyScatForYou
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : MVI_0738.mov
File Size : 264.15 MB
Duration : 00:01:45
Video : AVC, 19.6 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
MVI_0738.mov - 264.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Huge In Satin Panties

Description:
Goddess has been at the party, ate a lot of and shitting for you huge shit in sexy satin green panties
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : hugegreenpantyload-1.wmv
File Size : 627.86 MB
Duration : 00:16:17
Video : WMV2, 5 039 kb/s, 16.629 FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
hugegreenpantyload-1.wmv - 627.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- eating and masturbating shit

Description:
eating and masturbating shit.
Im all pretty. before the start, she showed herself, then lay down on the sofa and popped the shit into the basin. Then I began to eat it, put it in my mouth and smear it on my lips. next, I smeared my breasts through my blouse and turbinated my vagina with shit. its a shitty ugly day
Model:
miss_Di
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : VID20210215144613.mp4
File Size : 1139.67 MB
Duration : 00:09:23
Video : AVC, 16.8 Mb/s, 28.204 FPS

Download VIDEO:
VID20210215144613.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- My Breast Milk On My Shit

Description:
I have a big load of shit to push out for you This is a special load of shit though I want you to eat my poop but Im going to add a little something special to my turds for you I want to make my shit nice and sweet for you by adding my breast milk to it
Watch me push out a massive load of shit Its such a big load it rips my asshole open Then I get my breast milk pump out. I pump my tits and get them nice and warmed up I squeeze my nipple and a little bit of warm, breast milk seeps out Look at my milk Im lactating for you
I pick up a nice little turd and wipe my fresh milk on my shit. This is for you Eat my shit now Eat my breast milk and shit
Enjoy
Scat 514-My Breast Milk On My Shit
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : breastmilkonmyshit.mp4
File Size : 1143.92 MB
Duration : 00:08:38
Video : AVC, 18.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
breastmilkonmyshit.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- the Most Real Desperation Clip Ever Filmed

Description:
You know when youve gone out for lunch and whatever you ate didnt quite agree with you, and you thought its such a nice day it would be a shame to take public transport, so Ill just walk it even though itll take me an hour? Well that was me. And about 15 minutes into my walk, my tummy started feeling reaaaally funny, and then my as started feeling even funnier, and I really needed to fart, but it felt hot, and I knew that if I farted, it wouldnt be air, but it would be hot and oily liquid, but there were no toilets anywhere, so I just had to suck it up and keep on walking on the hottest day of the year.
It was awful. All I could do was pray that I didnt shit myself. But dedicated as I am to all my shit fans, I did my best to hold it in and go beyond just holding it in until I got to my place. I could have looked for a pub or a restaurant and begged for them to let me use their restroom, but I knew this shit was going to be epic, and it was only another 30 minutes until I got to my place. When I finally got there, after fumbling in my bag for my keys, crouching in front of my door so I wouldnt lose control of my bowels, after failing several times to get the key into the lock because my hands were sweating so much, and after nearly falling down the stairs on my way down, I knew I could do it. I held it in that little bit longer, even though I was cramping, my ass was burning, I was breaking out in a clammy sweat I held it in while I found the video camera. I held it in while I spoke to the camera and explained what was happening. I held it in while I puit the camera on a tripod. I even held it in as I propped up my toilet seat and put a pad under it. But when I finally sat down, all hell broke loose, and it felt GOOOOOOOOOOD
The release It was orgasmic on the HD video, you can see my ass is covered in sweaty goosebumps even though this clip was filmed on the hottest day of the year And it was so messy Liquid shit flew everywhere and my ass was so dirty. Unbeknown to me, I still had liquid shit dribbling out of my ass for another few minutes while I spoke to the camera. Then, I went for a massive piss before wiping myself up and picking up the camera to show you a nice close up of my giant cow pat of a shit.
Now that is dedication to the art
Model:
MistressEvilyne
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Pure-Desperation1.mp4
File Size : 457.79 MB
Duration : 00:09:20
Video : AVC, 6 688 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Pure-Desperation1.mp4 - 457.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Please stop 2

Description:
Please stop 2 He suffered long and hard-but it was his choice. This is one of my most cruel videos. Before shooting, the slave asked the girls to be very cruel, did not stop and made him eat everything The girls did not stop until the end The girls were upset that it all lasted a long time, it was stress for them, another toilet slave with whom they had to face difficulties. He broke loose from Lisas hands and spit out the shit, but Lisa picked up shit from the ground and again shoved his mouth, saying I will not stop.
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s118.mp4
File Size : 1840.78 MB
Duration : 00:49:36
Video : AVC, 4 995 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
s118.mp4 - 1.8 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Poo All Over My Down Jacket

Description:
Completely covering my new down jacket in fresh soft poop and then wiping my shitty ass on it.
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : wetmac.mp4
File Size : 188.01 MB
Duration : 00:04:44
Video : AVC, 5 413 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO: