Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Being a slut for you I like it

Description:
I like to be your whore you can do anything you want , I put on sexy lingerie mesh , and took the rubber dick to fuck herself in the pussy and a small enema to fill her ass with air and fart for you , I lay down on the bed and picked up the rubber cock and started to fuck my pussy , simultaneously with this action I took a mini-enema and start filling my ass with air several times I repeated this action and then I fuck myself in the pussy and blow a fart loud air coming out of my ass shit I dont get distracted and fuck myself in the cunt with a rubber cock . I again take a mini enema and again filled her ass with air and explode again here it sounds like my butt , ass with the air coming back out the shit , it just flies out of the anus . I really want to shit and then my butt starts to go shit Ochsen lot of shit . Fuck what a thrill yay I did it . In this video clip I only fuck myself in the pussy with a rubber member but loud fart , run into your ass in the air using a mini enema and explode again . A lot of shit out at the time when I fart .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0123.mp4
File Size : 1176.1 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:06
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0123.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- We eat pasta with shit

Description:
Hello everyone, in this video you will see how Yana and Olga have prepared a breakfast of pasta and shit. The girls put pasta on their plates and then shit on a plate on pasta and ate it all. We shot these videos for fun. we then reviewed them and observed how our face changes while eating poop, how our receptors reacted) now we share with you our memories and how everything happened and how it all began. Thank you for staying with us. We love you
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1702-1.mp4-1.mp4
File Size : 805.17 MB
Duration : 00:12:09
Video : AVC, 9 052 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN1702-1.mp4-1.mp4 - 805.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Eating & Drinking Shit Piss Puke

Description:
Horny for nasty fun I drink my piss and fuck my ass, get dildo dirty with shit and suck and deepthroat and puke. I drink my puke and recycle it again. Poop out of prolapse and masturbate with toy and fist Pussy and Ass. Spread open pussy and stuff in poop and puke. Smearing shit and puke on body and face. I eat my shit , chew and swallow, and gag. I get real Dirty.
Model:
dirtygardengirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : tzaness.mp4
File Size : 1406.56 MB
Duration : 00:21:26
Video : AVC, 8 986 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 175 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
tzaness.mp4 - 1.4 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Alice jana carolina ass face

Description:
Hello our dear fans. Today we are adding videos to our store, which we are sure you all like very much. The three of us decided to shit in each others mouth and lick the tongues of dirty anuses. First, we each two of our girlfriends lick our anus, then each of us lays down on the floor and girlfriend rub right in her mouth. The first was Alice, she licked the anus of Karolina and I, then lay down on the floor and I nasrat her right in the mouth. Then I went to bed and licked the anus of Alice and Carolina and Carolina shit in my mouth. The last was Caroline, she licked Alices anus and mine and Alice nasrala in her mouth. Caroline was lucky the most, because Alice nasrat such a large and hard piece of shit that it could be eaten like sausage))))
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0007-1.mp4
File Size : 1144.95 MB
Duration : 00:11:49
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0007-1.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shit Smear

Description:
A truly amatur video, Ill admit. Give me some time and Ill get the hang of making good scat videos, I am just getting started. So honestly, I am out of frame for a few moments. Mostly I am making the shot though, you see the poop coming out of my ass, me fingering my ass and wiping the shit all over my butt, even breasts. Some pee and view of my big pussy as well.
Model:
Juicy_Julia
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : shit-smear.mp4
File Size : 434 MB
Duration : 00:03:24
Video : AVC, 17.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
shit-smear.mp4 - 434.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Mud pie-Scat Play- on a Massive Ass

Description:
The scene starts with me standing I pull my pants down spread my massive cheeks and push out several chocolate solid loads. You can hear the thud as each log lands on the ground. Its pretty close up but you can see my whole ass (I even add a slow motion clip for dramatic effect)
Soon after i reached into my ass crack and start to get all the fudge I hadnt pushed out yet smearing shit on my both of ass cheeks. Some ass wiggles and a finger my asshole.
After I show a couple close ups of the massive shit load I decided I want to play with my poop.
I sat the pile of shit on the ledge then ploop my cheeks down on the sticky big pile. I grab hand fulls and smear the muddy thick shit all over my enormous rump.
It was a lot of fun but super messy. Enjoy
Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass bbw ssbbw.
Model:
Amberbooty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Mudpie.mp4
File Size : 434.55 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:11:50
Video : AVC, 4 998 kb/s, 27.682 FPS
Audio : AAC, 127 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Mudpie.mp4 - 434.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- 206. FUCK the dirty SHITHOLE

Description:
Yes, FUCK my dirty shithole with your hard dick, neighbor And cum on my brown poophole That is what I need
Model:
MiaRoxxx
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 206.mp4
File Size : 422.21 MB
Duration : 00:06:01
Video : HEVC, 9 604 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
206.mp4 - 422.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- 4 ladies shitpiss slave in mouth

Description:
4 ladies shit and piss a slave in the mouth:
Here you can see something very special again, namely, as I shit and piss, with my girlfriends, Contessa Calucci, Hot Svenja and Kinky Tina, a slave in a row, in his mouth First, pooping and pissing Contessa into the slave mouth, then Svenja, then me, and as the fourth Kinky Tina. Yes, something like that is not seen every day 4 Dominas fill a toilet slave with their delicacies. Of course, the slave had to swallow and eat everything. All this you see from 3 camera angles, so you will not miss anything from the horny shit scenes
Model:
RosellaExtrem
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 4LadyKVLow.wmv
File Size : 1005.45 MB
Resolution : 68x720 @ 60x720
Duration : 00:31:33
Video : VC-1, 4 238 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
4LadyKVLow.wmv - 1005.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Sitting on chair for a pee

Description:
I sit on my chair spread eagle and ready to release my golden goodness I ended up spraying the camera in the process as you can see
Model:
SexyScatForYou
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : WIN_20151008_215357.mp4
File Size : 287.63 MB
Duration : 00:02:17
Video : AVC, 17.4 Mb/s, 25.117 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
WIN_20151008_215357.mp4 - 287.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Ellas soft poop with wrinkled soles

Description:
♡ another soft poop this time, I was honestly going through a rough time during this and it showed in my poop because Im never usually dropping soft loads like this But it is truly like an ice cream machine down there.as I push the last bit of my load out, a stream of pee forcefully comes out I cant wait to keep peeing in videos like this in the future so you can see everything..
GOOD NEWS
I will be moving soon and will have more rooms to film in other than just the bathroom So Im the next couple months expect more adventurous videos
Customs progress:
(Video 1 of 2 for week of 118)
Week 4 of 8
Model:
LittleDirtyPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_7478.mov
File Size : 432.24 MB
Duration : 00:03:56