Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Roman Showers during toilet week

Description:
Taken during one of my toilet weeks. I felt this toilet needed a little more than just the brown stuff. He was lucky enough to be treated to my vomit.
Model:
MistressEsme
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Roman-showers.mp4
File Size : 64 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:05:56
Video : AVC, 1 311 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Roman-showers.mp4 - 64.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Naked Yoga Accident

Description:
I thought I would try something new doing yoga naked while feeling like I really had to shit. Well, that makes for a very short but, SUPER HOT clip
Model:
MistressMystique
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Naked-Yoga-Accident.mp4
File Size : 127.05 MB
Duration : 00:02:11
Video : AVC, 8 010 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Naked-Yoga-Accident.mp4 - 127.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Hitatchi Poop

Description:
When I poop, I get so horny There is something about the way my shithole opens up and all that hot stinky shit fall out of my ass that just drives me wild I love to masturbate when I poop Do you want to watch as I shit while masturbating with my Hitachi?
I lay on my back and put the Hitachi to my pussy. You can see the turd through my ass, trying to push its way out The shit looks like a baby, trying to crawl out of my shithole I push and moan but that shit doesnt want to come out in that position.
I get up and squat. I push my ass right in front of the camera. It looks like Im shitting right in your face I feel my asshole open up and I can start to smell of poop I rub my clit with the Hitachi I want to cum so bad I keep pushing and pushing, desperate to get it all out of me Then, with the Hitachi still on my clit I turn around and sniff my shit while I explode into orgasm I cum so hard I get off on the smell of my fresh warm shit and the poop I can feel clinging to my asshole
Enjoy
Scat 157-Hitatchi Poop
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : hitatchipoop1.mp4
File Size : 381.65 MB
Duration : 00:06:35
Video : AVC, 7 957 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
hitatchipoop1.mp4 - 381.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shiting Hookers Dunya 02

Description:
Dunya looks in the cam and tell you that you are a pice of shit, only worth to eat her shit She shits on a plate and command you to eat her shit
Model:
mikadoshop
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : dunya_kaka_02.wmv
File Size : 255.13 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:34
Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
dunya_kaka_02.wmv - 255.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Worship at Mt. Sugar Hill

Description:
Sugar Hill Is Back to let you worship at her altar Sugar Hill is in Giantess mode in this one as she towers over you to show off that phat juicy ass and those delicious thighs of hers. She begins with a wet fart before lifting her dress and poppin and droppin that ass in your face Then she spreads nice and wide to drop her logs right on your face Afterwards she wasnt done having fun Enjoy as she gathers her logs and stomps and smears them with her feet Crushing those logs like she would do your heart being underneath all that ass Ever wanted a feeling of being shat on by Sugar Hill-this is the one for you
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Sugar-Hill-100618-1.mp4
File Size : 321.56 MB
Duration : 00:05:24
Video : AVC, 7 798 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Sugar-Hill-100618-1.mp4 - 321.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- White panty fill

Description:
Im back
I fill my pretty white panties while dirty talking to you &lt3
Model:
BabyDollNaughty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ssdirty-talk-panty-load.mp4
File Size : 1230.2 MB
Duration : 00:18:10
Video : AVC, 9 284 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 175 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
ssdirty-talk-panty-load.mp4 - 1.2 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Suzan-Shitting

Description:
hmmm . to shit makes me and my husband the same again so horny nice close-up as me and hits the shit out of your ass
hmmm. so im Style zu scheissen macht mich und meinen Mann gleich nochmal so geil schone nahaufnahme wie mir die Scheisse aus dem Arsch flutscht
Naruhodo. suru koto wa watashi no yōna sutekina kurōzuappu:) Futatabi watashi to watashi no otto onajiyōni kakushitsu ni nari, anata no o shiri no tawagoto o uchimasu
Model:
SuzanDirty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1.wmv
File Size : 21.48 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:05:48
Video : VC-1, 448 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
1.wmv - 21.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Yana on reception at the doctor

Description:
Yana and Olga have not been to the doctor and decided that Olga will be a doctor and Yana a patient . Yana climbed on the kitchen table and spread their legs to Olga, the doctor was able to examine her cunt and ass . Olga the doctor put Yana in pussy gynecological mirror so Yana went to the toilet after gynecological mirror . Yana did so , then the doctor Olga started dogs to enter Yana in the asss milk , but the doctor Olga makes the cleaning of the body to Yana , several times Olga typed in a syringe of milk and introduced to Yana in the ass . Then Olga took a mini-enema and start filling it up the ass Olga milk , this is explosions at Yanas , here is the jets of milk coming out by farting . Its just great , doctor Olga throughout the video clip Yanas ass filling it with air and milk , and Yana produces out of his ass jets of milk and farting .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0098.mp4
File Size : 1574.54 MB
Duration : 00:16:14
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0098.mp4 - 1.5 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Smoking Redds Poppin, Ploppin, and Prolapsin

Description:
We Back yall Smoking Redd has a TON of suprises coming for you guys Up 1st is this FUNKY Treat Enjoy as she shares a special request from a fan For the three things mentioned in the description. Enjoy as she gets it popping to start, ass jigglin and shaking while squatted. Then enjoy as she spreads her hole showing her as as it prolapses before releasing a soft load. This is one of quite a few FUNKY treats coming this Holiday Season from Smoking Redd
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Smoking-Redd-121318-1.mp4
File Size : 584.9 MB
Duration : 00:10:28
Video : AVC, 7 294 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Smoking-Redd-121318-1.mp4 - 584.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Goodness Graces Motherloads

Description:
If you havent screamed her name at the top of your lungs watching one of her clips, let this be the one Goodness Gracious Goodness Gracious Goodness Gracious This girl has been an endless supply of MONSTER loads Enjoy this action packed feature as she Unleashes Monster Load after Monster load in a variety of Positions and Angles Enjoy as she spreads that Georgia Peach of hers to unfurl some serious Snakes and Turdpeedoes Goodness Grace is here to DOMINATE on Scatshop period, not just Ladies Keeping It Funky Each clip just gets FUNKIER and FUNKIER Its been less than a month but Im gonna jump out on a limb-Shes already one of the 3 best Ive ever seen
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Goodness-Gracious-051917-1-1.mp4
File Size : 448.51 MB
Duration : 00:11:00
Video : AVC, 5 533 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 158 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: