Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Lesbian dirty baths

Description:
You will see that i play with my shit, can be romantic, With my friend Denise, I organized a shared bath in a bathtub full of foam .Sometimes I wonder if it is better to have sex with a woman or man??It depends how when youre in the moodI will be glad if you will enjoy our shared bathsHave a nice day Kisses for you Victoria and Denise
Model:
dirtyscatgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : scatshop41.mp4
File Size : 1375.08 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:21:03
Video : AVC, 8 995 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
scatshop41.mp4 - 1.3 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- BP-Ballbusted and Used as Toilet

Description:
BP-Slave with the Tiniest Penis Gets Ballbusted and used as Toilet
1080 HD The girls are entering danni into the tiniest penis contest They are pretty sure danni will be a top contender. Thats exciting, because the sorority girl that shows the slave with the tiniest penis wins a tiara. The slave that has the smallest penis gets something, too. It gets ballkicked. Mariah and Natalya want to compare their slave to Chloes slave, to see which one is more likely to win tiniest penis. They bring in Chloes slave and compare the two. The girls cant see how small the slaves penises really are while in chastity, so they unlock the males. In the side by side comparison, Dannis penis measures as just below average. He comes in at around three inches. But Chloes slave has one of the tiniest penises any of the girls have ever seen They measure it, and it isnt even a full inch. He is the clear winner The girls dont wait for the sorority contest. They go right into ballbusting. The winner really struggles through his punishment for possessing the tiniest penis. The girls kick the winner harder and harder until it is writhing on the floor. Then, Mariah and Natalya leave. The winner is crumpled on the floor, alone and suffering. A third girl in the sorority house comes in. She notices that a slave is pained, but doesnt care. She needs to pee. She needs a human toilet, and the slave with the tiniest penis is conveniently already in a good position to be used. The third girl puts a funnel in his mouth and goes. When shes done, she spits in his face a few times and tells the slave to get ready for when Mariah and Natalya come back. (12:46 long)
Clip Contains: Mariah, Natalya, Female Domination, Brat Girls, Sorority Girls, Small Penis Humiliation, Chastity, Ballbusting, Humiliation, Boot Domination, Toilet Slavery, some spitting
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : BP-Slave-with-Smallest-Penis-Ballbusted-and-used-as-Toilet-MP4-1.mp4
File Size : 868.42 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:46
Video : HEVC, 9 119 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
BP-Slave-with-Smallest-Penis-Ballbusted-and-used-as-Toilet-MP4-1.mp4 - 868.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Poop and Pee Brownies Yum

Description:
Making a batch of my awesome heart shaped bite sized brownieswatch me poop and pee right into the bowl as I am mixing the ingredients Yum
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : yum.mp4
File Size : 644.71 MB
Duration : 00:09:11
Video : AVC, 9 673 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
yum.mp4 - 644.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- 203. Small but prolapse

Description:
A small turd for MiaRoxxx, but a nice rosebud in the end
Model:
MiaRoxxx
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 203.mp4
File Size : 206.06 MB
Duration : 00:02:56
Video : HEVC, 9 614 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
203.mp4 - 206.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- dirty whipped cup

Description:
today Im going to make a shit in a mug, a pretty full mug of shit and whipped cream on the top. Hmmm, really good all I have to eat. Then drink my piss. Then Ill shit on my cunt and masturbate, it will be a great orgasm
Model:
dirtyscatgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : dirty-drink.mp4
File Size : 671.15 MB
Duration : 00:18:31
Video : AVC, 4 869 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
dirty-drink.mp4 - 671.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shitty After Party

Description:
Just got in from a night out with the girls. I have ate so much but couldnt shit while we were out. My stomach is so bloated I have to get this out now. I shit out two nice thick turds on the family room an of course those drinks have me peeing like crazy. I did both right in your face freek like you like.
Model:
ScatFreekzClub
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Shitty-After-Party.mp4
File Size : 999.06 MB
Duration : 00:08:52
Video : AVC, 15.5 Mb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Shitty-After-Party.mp4 - 999.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Bitch body scrub poop

Description:
I woke up having stomach pain,I did not allow it to distract my mission have decided to stub my body this morning,so I make my self sexy first for you by showing my butt ,breast and hairy pussy,then poop my scrub
We have been holding our fart since morning I want to make an explosive sounds together,which we really work it out,it was full of farts ,I poop on her pussy and spread it on it and insert it in her pussy then use my finger to fuck her then put Some in my mouth and I told her to raise her head and I put the poop finger in her mouth for her to also have the taste of it. spread it to my body and have the taste of my awesome scrub.
Model:
PrettyEbonies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : VID_20211003_064343.mp4
File Size : 755.7 MB
Duration : 00:05:14
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
VID_20211003_064343.mp4 - 755.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Wide Pussy Spread Pee In Sneakers

Description:
The video is 4K Quality.
Watch me wearing only my new white converse sneakers and nothing else. Im pretty tanned and my body just matching to my white sneakers. I start with some shoe teasing standing then going to the floor knee on doggy for butt hole show off. I stick one finger into. Then invite you more closer to get crystal clear view to my wide spread pussy. I offer you long pussy spread teasing and asshole view in my sneakers. I talk to you sexy and asking you what if I need to pee and make big mess around me? Would it be turn on for you? I hold my pussy lips by hand wide and nice and peeing like a fountain. I try to control the stream which is make my body wet as well. I pee nice and high in the air once shoot the camera too. Naughty girl in white converse done big wet mess on the floor. I dip the bottom of the shoes in pee and lift up to let the drops dripping down. Before the end I squat up with my wet pussy and pee a little bit more.
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1999__Merged-1.mp4
File Size : 714.25 MB
Duration : 00:09:50
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN1999__Merged-1.mp4 - 714.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Eat My Stiff Poo

Description:
You like being my toilet, slave? Excitedly watching as I shit whenever I want, and you get to obsess over each turd and eat it up? Oh, you really love to eat my shit, yeah?. Its all youre good for. Its a great treat And you get to eat my shit every time. ? Are you lucky you have a Mistress to clean up her ass hole? You better lick my feet and heels and my pretty ass too, loser. These thick, massive poop and monster turds are all for you. Swallow it faster, toilet I dont want to feel this nasty smell ?
Model:
ElenaToilet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 0206181hd.mp4
File Size : 1083.3 MB
Duration : 00:12:29
Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO: