Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- in your right piss place slave

Description:
Princes Nomi put the slave in his right place head in the toilet and lick it, she piss in his mouth and let him lick her toilet once again.
Model:
mikadoshop
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 2020_nomi_piss_01.mp4
File Size : 781.63 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:11
Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
2020_nomi_piss_01.mp4 - 781.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Extreme video : Big pile of shit on my Clit and his face .

Description:
The idea for this video came to me not so long ago, I wanted something unusual . In the video you will see how I poop and take a poop in your hand then smear your face and Clit and masturbating in dirty Clit .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 00006.mp4
File Size : 969.08 MB
Duration : 00:10:00
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
00006.mp4 - 969.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Pull-up poop special request

Description:
A spur-of-the-moment clip for a Friend
I poop and masturbate into a size Medium Pull Up
(GIF distorts video quality)
Model:
BabyDollNaughty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Cus1.mp4
File Size : 263.83 MB
Duration : 00:11:52
Video : AVC, 2 910 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Cus1.mp4 - 263.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- My girlfriends dirty anal experience

Description:
Our girl stomach was hurting after lots of Mexican food and drinks. From what she thought was going to be gas came one thick solid turd and then a mixture of the both, it stunk so good. Without whipping her dirty ass my husband laid down the play mat to see what else was hiding in that ass of hers. He stuck his dick in her ass and pounded her until she painted his dick shit brown, as i stood there to record. He was able to get a couple of farts out of her and another solid turd. He picked up the turd and smeared it all over her ass as she threw her ass back on his dick even harder. After he exploded all over her ass and everyone cleaned up, she had to run to the toilet and liquid diarrhea poured out of her ass. It was such a filthy mess they made
Model:
Brownsensations
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_3520.mov
File Size : 1033.02 MB
Duration : 00:09:30
Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
IMG_3520.mov - 1.0 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Tied up girl cries because she really has to pee

Description:
A girl has her legs taped to a chair and her hands handcuffed. Her bare pussy is exposed. She has been bound for a long time. The initial fear of being tied up and left to sit has gone. Now she has to pee very badly. She cant untape herself because of the handcuffs. Her bladder is very full and she is being watched by a camera so that she doesnt escape. The camera is located up next to her bare vagina. If she pees, then she will be seen. She struggles but she cannot manage to break free. She is so stressed out and her bladder is screaming in pain. She cant help but cry. She has to pee that bad. The crying causes her bladder muscles to loosen an she involuntarily starts to pee. This causes her to cry more. The pee stream gets stronger the more she cries. A pool of pee forms under her vagina. She cant stop peeing. When she is finished peeing, she is forced to sit in her own urine. The warmness of the pee calms her down a bit along with the fact that her bladder is no longer full. How long will she sit in her own piss? She feels humiliated.
Model:
evakokoro
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : cryingboundpeedesp.mp4
File Size : 812.81 MB
Duration : 00:06:54
Video : AVC, 16.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
cryingboundpeedesp.mp4 - 812.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Scat Cats 07

Description:
The cats piss and shit in a cats toilet, then they feed the slave with all the cats shit It is a lot, and he need to swollow all At the end Kimmy-Cat shits the rest directly into his mouth
Model:
mikadoshop
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : scat_cats07.wmv
File Size : 429.54 MB
Duration : 00:11:28
Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
scat_cats07.wmv - 429.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Liquid diarrhea-menstruation-urine .

Description:
I like to cover my body shit , Im just very excited , this time I decided to shoot a video for you where I am fully exposed to me only stockings and shoes . But it does not bother me to produce a large amount of liquid diarrhea , I like to play with shit . Yes, its mine and I like it a lot . I like that you look at me , Im ready to record the video for you according to your scenarios , almost all of what you want .. I Have no words-Im a very naughty red-haired beast, my friends call me Fox . I can be your Fox and to do you videos videos .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0655.mp4
File Size : 767.41 MB
Duration : 00:07:53
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0655.mp4 - 767.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Feeding the slave with Tinas shit (2nd cam)

Description:
Tina Blade came very early to the shooting, and she needed to shit badly So the slave had to be quick to get here, or he would be without any food today. Tina did not even have time to change clothes before she had to do the deed. So the slave was put underneath her tiny ass, and the feeding could start.
But the slave missed a lot, so Tine got a spoon and started feeding him from the floor. But he was struggling a bit, and since I am very nice I gave Tina a bowl of chili nuts to mix with her shit. It made it almost like a crunchy breakfast serial.
Tina show no mercy, and make sure he eat every little piece of shit that came out of her, while I enjoyed my cup of coffee.
Model:
PrincessNikki
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Feeding-the-slave-with-Tinas-shit-2nd-cam.mp4
File Size : 964.38 MB
Duration : 00:14:37
Video : AVC, 9 026 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Feeding-the-slave-with-Tinas-shit-2nd-cam.mp4 - 964.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Diarrhea of the mouth

Description:
Decided to try a detox tea to see what size load i can produce. I felt a rumble in my stomach and pressure on my bladder so i stood over my toilet to piss and shit all over him. Then i sat on him and use my ass to smear him with my shit. Watching him get turned on i put his dick in my dirty ass and reverse cow girl him bouncing my phat ass on his dick as the shit splatter more. After he fucked my dirty ass in doggy i felt another sharp rumble pain in my gut and wasnt sure what was about to happen next. I decided to hover his open mouth not knowing what was coming and i almost drowned him with my diarrhea. Didnt know i had so much shit in me, you can hear him almost must choking trying to catch it all. It was so much shit it kept shooting out over his chest and covering his face .
Model:
Brownsensations
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_3640.mov
File Size : 1446.06 MB
Duration : 00:13:18
Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: