Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- HD Dirty Talk Shitting-Sexy Standing Pose

Description:
HD-1080p60fps-In this video, I have a sexy pose in the bathtub-standing up, with my back facing the camera, and one leg up on the wall of the tub, and turning my head back to look at you the whole time. (Kind of an upskirt type of angle.) I dirty talk to you about letting you watch me shit and rub my clit a bit. I tease you ground-hogging for a while, til I cant wait any longer. Then I rub my pussy while I push it out, smiling at you. I also show you a close up my my load afterward.
Model:
SunnyBunzCamgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : shitting-leg-up-pose-and-dirty-talk-HB.mp4
File Size : 90.21 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:04:46
Video : AVC, 2 505 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 127 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
shitting-leg-up-pose-and-dirty-talk-HB.mp4 - 90.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Oxana Double Panties

Description:
Oxana is pooping in panties and plastic panties filling them with huge messy shit.
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : oxanapantyplastichuge.wmv
File Size : 398.65 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:10
Video : WMV2, 4 993 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 256 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
oxanapantyplastichuge.wmv - 398.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- 1girl 1cup in public

Description:
Dropping a huge load in a cup in a public bathroom stall bathroom at work.
Model:
Brownsensations
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_1321.mov
File Size : 315.34 MB
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration : 00:01:57
Video : AVC, 22.3 Mb/s, 60.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
IMG_1321.mov - 315.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Pooping eating cleaning the toilet

Description:
Scat Slut-Orgasma Celeste pooping eating and cleaning the toilet.
Swallowing a lot of fresh shit.
Model:
SlutOrgasma
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Scat-Slut-Orgasma-Celeste-pooping-eating-cleaning-the-toilet.mp4
File Size : 1202.89 MB
Duration : 00:11:05
Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 288 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Scat-Slut-Orgasma-Celeste-pooping-eating-cleaning-the-toilet.mp4 - 1.2 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Drinking Amandas Shitty Milk Enema

Description:
Im so thirsty Im a dirty girl though and I love drinking nasty stuff Good thing Amanda is here to prepare a dirty drink for me
We fill up an enema bag full of milk and use it to fill Amandas ass up We put a whole gallon of milk up inside Amandas ass Shes so full of milk When the milk goes in its nice and clean but its going to be filthy when it comes out
Once Amandas ass is completely full of milk I put a glass bowl under her ass and she starts to fill it up Her asshole opens up and all of that milk comes bursting out Her asshole makes such nasty noises as all that enema milk comes out The bathroom is quickly filled with the smell of shit and milk Its not long before all of the milk is squirted out of her sexy ass
Now, its time for a drink Amanda fills a cup up with the expelled enema milk for me Mmm I take a nice big drink I swallow it down but I cant help but gag I drink some more and gag a little more Then we get some cookies out to dip into our dirty milk
Watch Amanda and I dip our cookies in dirty enema milk and drink as much as we can This is such a dirty drink Amanda has prepared for me
We start getting dirtier, rubbing the milk and her shit all over our bodies, kissing and drinking more enema milk I put the bowl to my mouth and take a big gulp After Ive had my fill I pour the bowl of nasty, smelly, enema milk into my mouth and let it flow down my body
What a fun way to spend the morning with my naughty friend
Enjoy
Sat 508-Drinking Amandas Shitty Milk Enema
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : milkenemadrink.mp4
File Size : 1058.06 MB
Duration : 00:18:10
Video : AVC, 8 002 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
milkenemadrink.mp4 - 1.0 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Just Farting

Description:
Its very rare that I am gifted with toxic gases so rare that this is the first time that I have been able to capture these demons on film. I finally found the culprit and it is innocent little ice cream. I dont care how old I get farts will always be hilarious. But the smell of these farts challenged even that humorous bug with a stench that could come only from the pit of hell. An unsuspecting lurker regretfully walked in on me after I had let a few off and nearly lost all respect for me. Enjoy my first fruits of my labor and look forward to many more in the near future.
Model:
AbigailDupree
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : just_farting_abigail_dupree_high.mp4
File Size : 232.38 MB
Duration : 00:05:11
Video : AVC, 6 092 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
just_farting_abigail_dupree_high.mp4 - 232.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Lola-Hand Humping Scat Humiliation

Description:
Lola-Hand Humping Scat Humiliation (1080 HD)
1080 HD I really enjoyed making this clip. It isnt a full consumption scene, but its probably the best toilet humiliation Ive made to date. The scene starts with a lot of spitting on the slaves face. A good amount into the mouth, but also a lot up the nostrils and into the eyes. I also clear my sinuses by blowing snot from my nose directly onto the slaves face. While softly humming a tune to myself, I empty my bladder into the slaves waiting mouth. I was very, very turned on. Copious copulence. My wet pussy drips into the slaves mouth as I fill it with My shit. I pack the shit into the slaves mouth with my hand. It has to hold it inside its mouth. I add water to the mouth and make the toilet gargle the shit-water. The toilet does an excellent job swallowing the liquid sewage that I have filled its mouth with. I let it jerk its little penis. This slave has a less-than two-inch micropenis, and erectile dysfunction, so even when fully sexually aroused hes still very soft and emasculated. His small penis is a part of why hes not a man and will probably make a better toilet with proper training. I make the slave roll onto its belly and hump its own hand while keeping My shit in its mouth. When Im finished using the toilet, I make it lay on its back, still keeping my shit in its mouth. It is NOT allowed to spit it out. I will add more shit to the mouth later. (18:35 long)
Production Note: This clip was only shot with one camera. Front view only.
Clip Contains: Lola, Female Domination, Scat, Extreme Humiliation, Piss Consumption, Shit, Small Penis Humiliation, Nylon Stockings, Hand Humping, Spit, Snot
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lola-Hand-Humping-Scat-Humiliation-1080-HD.wmv
File Size : 1376.75 MB
Duration : 00:18:35
Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Lola-Hand-Humping-Scat-Humiliation-1080-HD.wmv - 1.3 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Huge shit from a swollen hole

Description:
Today I did huge shit and my hole was very swollen and sticking out. After all, I stuck my fingers in the dirty hole and showed my shit finger, showed me the shit I did.
Model:
LucyBelle
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : WIN_20201006_11_44_07_Pro.mp4
File Size : 1880.83 MB
Resolution : 2560x1440
Duration : 00:08:17
Video : AVC, 31.6 Mb/s, 29.900 FPS
Audio : AAC, 172 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
WIN_20201006_11_44_07_Pro.mp4 - 1.8 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Dirty Black Dick Dildo

Description:
I have such a filthy asshole Whenever I fuck my dildos they come out covered in shit Its the same when I get my ass fucked by a real cock
I love getting my asshole fucked Im a huge anal whore It feels amazing to get my shithole ripped open by a nice hard cock I love it when my filthy butthole gets the cock nice and dirty I get so turned on when I turn around and see shit streaks on the cock that was just fucking my asshole I open my mouth and beg to suck my dirty starfish tracks off of the cock Shit covered blow jobs are the best
I love being a filthy anal slut and getting fucked by this nice black dildo My shithole gets my toy covered in my poop It makes my pussy nice and wet as I keep fucking my shit covered cock I talk dirty to you and tell you what a nasty anal slut I am Its time to suck this dirty cock clean I love the taste of my shit on a nice hard cock
Yum
Scat 446-Dirty Black Dick Dildo
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : shittyblackdildofucking.mp4
File Size : 1053.48 MB
Duration : 00:06:37
Video : AVC, 22.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
shittyblackdildofucking.mp4 - 1.0 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Morning treats

Description:
Dropping morning treats, spread eagle while playing with my pussy. Im sure youll enjoy the close up view and the ass spread.
Model:
GushyGoddess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Poop-ss-.mp4
File Size : 200.27 MB
Duration : 00:03:28
Video : AVC, 7 996 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 63.7 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: