Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- SMPL Laxative Pantypooping

Description:
New simple but very sexy and hot video) Pantypooping using laxatives for best results, smearing my delicious ass, and chest) What could be better? The video consists of busy action, which will not leave you indifferent) Stay tuned) (And of course that video optimised for all types of your smartphones) All what you loved)
Model:
DirtyBetty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : SMPL-Laxative-Pantypooping.wmv
File Size : 196.84 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:05:43
Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 390 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
SMPL-Laxative-Pantypooping.wmv - 196.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Goodness Grace Dropping off a Weeks Worth

Description:
Goodness Grace is back with another that will have you screaming GOODNESS GRACIOUS At the top of your lungs Grace had been constipated and unable to poop for 4 days She finally got sweet relief in this clip Enjoy as Grace unleashes in one quick clip, but comes back later to get the rest out. The 2nd scene is nothing short of AMAZING She drops a big load, then when she thinks she is finished, another burst comes and she drops even more I Swear I have never seen this much shit come out a woman in a 6 minute span. So that is what happens when your backed up for four days.SHEESH Enjoy it up close and personal as she pushes it out right in front the camera
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Goodness-Grace-080417-1-1.mp4
File Size : 353 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:55
Video : AVC, 6 062 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Goodness-Grace-080417-1-1.mp4 - 353.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Lick my dirty asshole

Description:
My slave have made me a piece of bread. But it seems like he has just the last end of the bread so I ask him if he cant afford buying a new bread? On top of that he have forgotten to put butter on the bread, even thou I have told him a 100 times I always use butter
Well, it is time to teach him a lesson so he does not forget this one more time. I have had a diarrhea, and I want to fill his hands with my shit I order him to put his hands under my asshole, and I try really hard to push some disgusting liquids in his hands. But only pee comes out at first, and really a lot of it.
I order him to start licking my asshole, and maybe he will get some nuggets with his tongue deep in my ass. He has to do a proper job, or the punishment will be severe I once more squat over his hands, and try even harder to give him a lesson. But it seems I emptied myself earlier today. So once more I order him to get his tongue deep inside my ass, to make sure it is properly clean before I leave him on the porch.
Model:
PrincessNikki
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lick-my-dirty-asshole.mp4
File Size : 607.21 MB
Duration : 00:09:56
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 215 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Lick-my-dirty-asshole.mp4 - 607.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Oxana Velvet Hose Diarrhea

Description:
Oxana is pooping stinky messy diareeah in her new velvet pants.Come closer and clean her dirty big butt
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : oxhosediareeah.mp4
File Size : 347 MB
Duration : 00:10:18
Video : AVC, 4 504 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
oxhosediareeah.mp4 - 347.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Video Combo Vol.1: Big & GreenShitty DildoDamn Prune Juice

Description:
Here are 3 of my top selling clips this year as of April 2015 at a discounted price. All combined into one video. You can thank me later
Big &amp Green: My usual big pooping that feels great coming out. Oh yeah I almost forgot to mention the pee, I cannot poop without some liquid gold.
Shitty Dildo:This was a huge brownblack load (thanks to meds). It had my back aching for hours while waiting for the perfect time to record. After releasing the beast I grabbed a dildo and gave it a shitty hand job and fucked my messy ass with it. There is a little poop left in me, so I pushed it all out on the dildo. Poop is really the best lube.
Damn Prune Juice: I was in bed letting one go when I realize it was more than gas. I quickly stood up in time for the mess to land on the floor. I turned on the cam and begun cleaning it up and laid out a bed protector. I sit my shitty ass on the bed protector and let go all the piss and poop I was holding it. There is one part that really felt awesomecan you tell what part? At the end I wipe most of the mess on my cheeks, so my robe would not get messy on the way to the bathroom.
Model:

Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Video-Combo-Vol.1.wmv
File Size : 240.05 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:12:59
Video : VC-1, 7 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Video-Combo-Vol.1.wmv - 240.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Rewards the slave with her own caviar

Description:
Mistress Antonella is amazing, wearing a green satin top, a black weetlook pants and black stiletto shoes. She had punish her slave with 1200 caning, and now she is fucking him with her huge black dildo on strap-on. When Mistress Antonella makes a pause during this fucking, we can see that the hole of ass of her slave is totally open and stay widely open.
Then, she let the dildo in the slaves ass, gives poppers to sniff, spits in his mouth, puts nipple clamps, and starts to a new caning party until 1390 caning.
After that, Mistress Antonella rewards her slave, giving to him, her goddess caviar directly from her divine body. She gives a big and amazing quantity of caviar, he eats and swallow all her divine caviar, and Mistress Antonella masturbates his dick in order to obtain a ruined orgasm.
Model:
MistressAntonellaSilicone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Strapon-scatoLogo-1.mp4
File Size : 204.67 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:16:53
Video : AVC, 1 500 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Strapon-scatoLogo-1.mp4 - 204.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Violent diarrhea shit for the next slave

Description:
Violent diarrhea shit for the next slave mouth
Here was the next slave to visit with me to eat my delicious shit. The slave had to lie down under my toilet chair. What he did not know, that I had weird stomach cramps and had diarrhea. He opened his mouth wide open and I shit a mega diarrhea pile into his mouth. His whole mouth and his face were full of it, with my diarrhea shit. I also pissed a bit, so that my shit was even more fluid. He then had to swallow my shit while he had to jerk off his cock until it cumshot. All this you see again from 3 camera angles
Model:
RosellaExtrem
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : KV09.10.18FM.mp4
File Size : 1333.29 MB
Duration : 00:09:15
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
KV09.10.18FM.mp4 - 1.3 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Puke and Shit Smear

Description:
Oh I get soo dirty I piss, I puke, I shit, I drink piss and puke. Take shit and stuff cunt full and smear on body tits and face, deepthroat and puke on dildo, gag with shitty hands, drink more puke and smear puke all over body and face, fist cunt. Prolapse.
Model:
dirtygardengirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Tzane2-1.mp4
File Size : 309.71 MB
Duration : 00:20:09
Video : AVC, 1 947 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Tzane2-1.mp4 - 309.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- pooping on my feet

Description:
trying another first maybe i should sit in it too?
Model:
kawaiifionna
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : pfeets.mp4
File Size : 400.85 MB
Duration : 00:04:02
Video : AVC, 13.2 Mb/s, 60.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 117 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
pfeets.mp4 - 400.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- A Seat For Mystique

Description:
What doesnt kill you makes you stronger. Can you handle my ass? Volunteer your face after watching this video? Can you take those massive farts?
Model:
MistressMystique
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_3070.mov
File Size : 275.38 MB
Duration : 00:02:34
Video : AVC, 14.8 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO: