Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Smushing and squirting round 2

Description:
♡ this one was so fun to make ^.^ I wake up and immediately have to go. I waste no time getting on my back and playing with my hole. Slowly, some dark hard turds slip out as I push, feeling the pleasure of my hole stretching. As the last turd comes out, I gape and it feels so good that I cant help but get excited and a bit creamy. So it is time to smush again I slam my ass into my load and smush it around as I rub my clit until I cum
Then I show you my nice smushed load and show off my dirty ass for a while
Model:
LittleDirtyPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_5480-1.mov
File Size : 1020.68 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:20
Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
IMG_5480-1.mov - 1020.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Clean My Shit Covered Dildo

Description:
I fuck my ass til my toy gets coated in shit. then I tell you that you will be cleaning it
and after that its on to some smearing, pussy and ass fucking then back to my pussy, and some shit licking, tasting.
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : dildo-suck_new.avi
File Size : 357.09 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:05:28
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 978 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
dildo-suck_new.avi - 357.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Mistress Gaia-Whos the best shit-eater?

Description:
Today Im testing this two toilet slaves: one is my old personal slave, the other one is a slave that has recently completed his training. I want to put them in competition: the winner will receive a prize and, above all, will be appointed as my personal toilet. All my slaves are always under scrutiny they always need to perform at the maximum level, otherwise they will be replaced and discarded. My personal slave and personal toilet is no exception, even if hes been at my service for several years. I shit in two bowls and I order my slaves to pick up on piece, show it to the camera and swallow it. Obviously, they cannot use their hand, only their mouth, like dogs. My personal slave eats the first piece of shit quickly, showing his empty mouth, while the other one has some problems and is definitively much slower. My personal slave does the same with the other pieces and, soon, his bowl is empty, while the other one is only half the way. My old slave is confirmed as my personal toilet and now deserves his prize: my pee that he dutifully drinks from the bowl.

ITALIAN
Oggi voglio mettere alla prova questi due schiavi-cesso: uno e il mio vecchio schiavo personale, laltro e uno schiavo che ha da poco completato il suoi addestramento come toliet. Li voglio mettere in competizione luno contro laltro: il vincitore ricevera un premio ma, soprattutto, verra nominato ufficialmente come mio cesso personale. Tutti i miei schiavi sono sempre sotto esame: essi devono sempre garantire prestazioni al massimo livello, altrimenti verranno inesorabilemnte scartati e sostituiti. Il mio schiavo e cesso personale non fa eccezione, anche se e al mio servizio da parecchi anni. Defeco in due distinte ciotole e ordino agli schiavi di prenderne un pezzetto in bocca, mostrarlo alla telecamera ed ingoiarlo ovviamente non possono usare le mani, ma solo la bocca, come i cani. Il mio schiavo personale mangia velocemente il primo pezzetto di merda e mostra la bocca vuota, mentre laltro ha qualche problema ed e decisamente piu lento. Il mio schiavo personale fa lo stesso con gli altri pezzetti e ben presto la sua ciotola e vuota, mentre laltro schiavo e solo a meta. Il mio vecchio schiavo e pertanto confermato come mio cesso personale e si e meritato il premio: la mia pipi che lui, doverosamente, beve avidamente dalla ciotola.
Model:
padronagaia
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : due_schiavi_hd.mp4
File Size : 300.92 MB
Duration : 00:11:33
Video : AVC, 3 474 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
due_schiavi_hd.mp4 - 300.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Ass Fucking Laxative From Ass

Description:
Putting a 8 inch dildo in my ass extracting all the shit he can from my ass.Its such a beautiful site to behold.
Model:
GoddessKinkyCaramel
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Ass-Fucking-Laxative-Out-Of-Ass.mp4
File Size : 273.72 MB
Duration : 00:06:50
Video : AVC, 5 458 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Ass-Fucking-Laxative-Out-Of-Ass.mp4 - 273.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Really swallows fast

Description:
Really swallows fast Temperature 32 degrees-it was very hot, the girls sweated. This slave really swallows quickly, the girls are surprised and satisfied that they get a good toilet service The girl likes when the toilet loves her shit.
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s114.mp4
File Size : 1428.41 MB
Duration : 00:32:16
Video : AVC, 5 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
s114.mp4 - 1.4 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Stepmother Antonella punishes her stepdaughter Catalina

Description:
Catalina is playing with toy cars on the carpet. Suddenly her stepmother Antonella enters et surprises her. Stepmother Antonella is gorgeous and elegant wearing a nice black jacket, fishnet stockings and black stiletto shoes.She confiscates Catalinas toy cars to punish her, then, she crashes the toy cars with her stiletto shoe. Stepmother Antonella humiliates her stepdaughter, mocking her and makes her to cry. Then, Mistress Antonella remove the knickers of Catalina in order to whip her by caning.
Afterward, Mistress Antonella lies her stepdaughter on the back, to be ready to eat all her Stepmothers Caviar. Mistress Antonella is stepping over her and she shits an amazing caviar directly in the toilets mouth of Catalina. Then, stepmother Antonella gives to Catalina to drink a wonderful glass of her own Champagne with the syringe.
Model:
MistressAntonellaSilicone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : StepMotherCaviarcu-Logo.mp4
File Size : 634.17 MB
Duration : 00:10:49
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
StepMotherCaviarcu-Logo.mp4 - 634.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- I tasted shit and i like it

Description:
Two shits in one day, smelled so good i had to give it a taste. First load was a huge log, it was so big and heavy. I still cant believe that came out of me. My second load was soft and creamy, it made a nice pile. Them loads opening my ass turned me on so much that i grabbed a fork and decided to eat some. I cant wait to try some more.
Model:
Brownsensations
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_0126.mov
File Size : 975.67 MB
Duration : 00:09:00
Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
IMG_0126.mov - 975.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Ill Make Your Dick Dirty

Description:
I like shiny leggings and you? You get great sight to pussy and butt hole. My pussy gets wet thinking of I sit on your face and you fuck me. I seduce you with my ass. Dont be shy I need your dick. I want you to bending me over and penetrate your dick deep in my ass. Which hole of mine do you wanna fuck so badly? Lets make your dick shitty by me. Its a good plan and great start of your weekend with me. I make dirty the dildo quickly then squat over on and shitting. Its time to fuck myself and fantasy about you fucking my dirty pretty hole. Lets have some dirty fun together. Warm shitty dick deep in me Have fun.
Model:
scatdesire
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 4132200.mp4
File Size : 827.58 MB
Duration : 00:12:58
Video : AVC, 8 720 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
4132200.mp4 - 827.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Bellona Barf covers my dick in pizza

Description:
Bellona pukes up pizza, taquitos and chicken all over my dick &lt3
I dont even know what to say, this is down right the nastiest thing ive ever experienced in my life. Instant classic.
Model:
jigglis
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : BB3.wmv
File Size : 873.1 MB
Duration : 00:19:19
Video : VC-1, 6 099 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
BB3.wmv - 873.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- special shit special price

Description:
In this film of the nasty Schnukkis, the hairy milf sits down on the sex chair and shits a nice long poop sausage straight into her husbands mouth while he licks her asshole. Then the little milf lies down and her fucker smears her story with the shit and takes off her mask and then smears her hot tits and fucks the milf a little. Then he pulls out the big cock, smears it with the shit and shoves it into the mouth of the little bastard. Then he crouches over her face and shits nicely in her mouth and then fucks the shit in her mouth with his big cock so that the nasty milf almost pukes several times. Then he goes behind her and fucks the fully shit pig in doggy style, while the two exchange intimate chocolate kisses. Have fun watching. Unfortunately, the camera was a bit inconvenient and the chocolate kisses are unfortunately not always completely on it, so the video is a little cheaper for you: *
Model:
Versauteschnukkis
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Mein-Filmjjjjj.mp4
File Size : 1407.21 MB
Duration : 00:13:37
Video : AVC, 14.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: