Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Your Scat GODDES &lt3 SweetBetty

Description:
Hello. I present to you my latest video bonus. (cool video at a low price) This is the most epic, sexy, hot and lewd video of all. I spent more than a week to edit video) In this clip will feel in my love of feces, Ill be kissing, stroking, licking, sucking and smeared them on my tongue, hair and face. In this video, I have quite a lot of talking and I show my ass) Show my dirty panties, I lick them and puts in his mouth) Sea cream shit and filming style solos, this is what I do best) This video, many waited and continued to wait, but today I officially say this is my best form where I am lick my shit) Buy, blogged about their friends, leave reviews, write messages)) Ill be glad to hear that you want next? Under this video) Keep in touch, stay tuned, I &lt3 you and embrace you, you_re the best) Thanks and ciao *BARK* XD
Model:
DirtyBetty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Scat-Goddes.wmv
File Size : 723.83 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:37
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 401 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Scat-Goddes.wmv - 723.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Ms Jenkins Overhead Dropoff

Description:
Ms Jenkins is back with some Great overhead bombs Enjoy as she drops the logs from above in 5 all action clips. Ms Jenkins chocolate ass is ALWAYS on fire This woman is all killer, no filter The Splashes she was generating in these clips good lawd Ms Jenkins always brings some of the best clips around. Enjoy the nonstop bombs away action
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Ms-Jenkins-012316.mp4
File Size : 1375.92 MB
Duration : 00:10:06
Video : AVC, 18.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 113 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Ms-Jenkins-012316.mp4 - 1.3 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Another BIGG order for my customer EAT-THIS

Description:
Enjoy your meal, and order more for i fill you up
Model:
buysexygirlspoop
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : sku36.avi
File Size : 106.44 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:05:23
Video : AVC, 2 427 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
sku36.avi - 106.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Thick turd out of my perfect asshole.

Description:
my bathroom needed a clean up anyway, so I could use the opportunity with a calm conscience and show you a huge turd from my asshole and plop on the already dirty floor. after shitting, i wanted to hold the poop in my hands for a moment and yes, the consistency would have been perfect to jerk you off with it
2. last video with ticker (for those who felt disturbed by it.)
Length: 01:56s
Resolution: 3840x2160 (4K) 1920x1080 (HD)
Download Format: mp4
File Size: 212 MB 101 MB
Model:
LizzyDirt
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : LizzyDirt_5_4KUHD_short-1.mp4
File Size : 211.72 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:01:56
Video : AVC, 15.1 Mb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
LizzyDirt_5_4KUHD_short-1.mp4 - 211.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Diarrhea Accident While Washing Dishes

Description:
While washing the dishes my belly starts to hurt really bad. Its uncomfortable but I keep washing my dishes. I really want to get them done then I can go lay down. My belly keeps cramping and rumbling. It feels like I need to fart I push out the fart but it feels like more than just gas came out of my ass I spread my cheeks and you can see shit in my ass crack Wet, runny, stinky shit
I hurry to get the rest of the dishes done so I can run to the toilet But before I can get them done my belly starts to cramp again What I think is another fart is actually a huge blast of wet diarrhea It splatters all over my floor and runs down my ass crack and all down my legs Oh it stinks so bad I just made a HUGE mess
I quickly try to finish washing the dishes as the diarrhea drips out of my ass and down my legs Oh man Ive made such a mess
Enjoy
Scat 245-Diarrhea Accident While Washing Dishes
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : diarrheadishes.mp4
File Size : 664.7 MB
Duration : 00:06:28
Video : AVC, 14.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
diarrheadishes.mp4 - 664.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Sugar Hills "Wow Thats a lot aint it?

Description:
Sugar Hill is back with some of her most EXPLOSIVE clips ever All but one of these five scenes were recorded in the same day. Not sure what she ate, but ShitFUCKGotDAYUM The mess she made in that kitchen Good Grief I swear her diarrhea projectile in these clips is like nothing I have ever seen Enjoy as she begins with some FUNKY farts before finally spreading to drop some solids. The first sceen must have loosened things up in that 60 inch MONSTER AZZ as she returned with three of her runniest scenes to date She really saves the best for last. The Mess she made and the DISTANCE in which her diarrhea shot-OMG If there is a Guiness Book category for Furthest diarrhea burst then Sugar Hills final scene is in the running This is some of the FUNKIEST action posted this year from any of my ladies Great Farts, Great Sharts, logs and three scenes of AMAZING bubblegut action Oh and theres always that Monster ass to look at too Even she had to admire her work at the end like Wow Thats a lot aint it?? A Real FUNKY Shitty Mess
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : SugarHill071617.mp4
File Size : 314.66 MB
Duration : 00:07:40
Video : AVC, 5 572 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
SugarHill071617.mp4 - 314.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Daddy Fucks Me Until I Poop

Description:
I accidentally tinkle a little in my undies and thought it was funny until Daddy told me it wasnt and I was a bad girl that needed to be spanked for it. When he turns me around in my pee soaked undies he sees how cute my butt is and cant help himself from getting hard in his pants, I notice this and ask him about it. He pulls out his huge cock and make me press my wet butt into it, I tell him I think this is wrong and we shouldnt be doing this. He makes me take off my undies and pushes himself into my butt and makes me ride him hard, I can feel my poop needing to come out and tell him but he just fucks me harder until I poop all over his cock making him stinky and messy. But I like it and its starting to feel good for me so I quickly put him back in me and ride him harder until he makes me get down and suck him clean. This is so icky at first, I scrunch my nose but eventually it starts tasting yummy and I want to make my Daddy clean
Model:
GwenyT
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 9E3B1DC2-618C-481B-9F33-C4CE4FE7EADC.mov
File Size : 1030.41 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:47
Video : AVC, 9 516 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 224 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
9E3B1DC2-618C-481B-9F33-C4CE4FE7EADC.mov - 1.0 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Stupid Slave Wants My Ass

Description:
Ouch Pushing that fat fat shit out is really hard Surely my tight little asshole has a surprise for you, stupid slave ? Its easy at first-and the push feels niceOne of the biggest Ive ever had to moan and stick out my ass. He took it, and it was so thick and hard that it really hurt ? In a good way, of course But it was so intense that I could barely contain myself
Model:
Dianascat
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : wrhjgku.mp4
File Size : 736.45 MB
Resolution : 2336x1080
Duration : 00:08:31
Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
wrhjgku.mp4 - 736.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Aliona Messy Spandex

Description:
Aliona has stomach aches and running messy shit in her shiny spandex tights.
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : alionamessyspandextights.mp4
File Size : 139.27 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:10:56
Video : AVC, 1 677 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 98.9 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
alionamessyspandextights.mp4 - 139.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Anal prolapse in shit

Description:
A new video with anal prolapse, which will also have a lot of shit In it, I will show you the prolapse in all beauty, I will smear it with shit and caress fingers, put the full pussy of shit and fuck the prolapse and pussy. And I bring myself to orgasm with a squirt, and I will moan with pleasure and ecstasy.
Model:
ScatLina
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : vidprolaps612.mp4
File Size : 1125.57 MB
Duration : 00:19:14
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: