Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- shit me two times baby

Description:
shit me two times baby
Princess Nikki shits two times on her slave in this clip. Once she orderes him to rub all her yummy shit in his face
Model:
mikadoshop
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : shitmetwotimesbaby.wmv
File Size : 194.74 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:11
Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
shitmetwotimesbaby.wmv - 194.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- allys dirty moments

Description:
I dont know if there is even anything thats not in this video. theres me farting out cum and pissing on myself. playing in my wet pussy and stretching myself with shit on my ass, big toilet shits you can see up close. I mean it has everything if thats what you like watch it Im sure it will get you hard. watch me rub shit all over my nose and lick it off my fingers there is a little bit of everything in this one
Model:
Alicia1983june
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : piss-shit-and-farts.mp4
File Size : 272.82 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:33
Video : AVC, 5 628 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
piss-shit-and-farts.mp4 - 272.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Super Huge Satin PooDesperation

Description:
Watch me wearing pink crop top and satin thong on. At beginning I show off you close up my silky satin panty and you get lots of panty tease. I love tempting you by my round ass or even by my panties. You going to rock hard while I show you my thong ass. Is that a huge turn or for you am I right? BUT I also suffering to poo as I hadnt had bowel movement in the last two days. It doesnt mean I was holding it just simply didnt feel to go. And this time I really hope for a huge load. I desperate so badly over on few minutes also cant move once and got some tears into my eyes cause of hardly clenching my ass to not let it come out. I also tell you some naughty things as I like suffering to shit on some day. Not every time but on some day Do you like hearing from me like this? These words also turn on for you? I absolutely understand if youd like jerk off. You get everything from me to do that. Moments has came to relief my super huge load in satin thong. I stand backward to cam and release all my nasty shit into satin while standing. Very big pile of shit just as I expected. Also soak fabric in my pee behind. Take a peek of my poo on the floor. How bad you wanna taste it? I remove my dirty panty and show off in close up view also teasing over and over by my swollen dirty asshole rear view. Just simply amazing isnt it? Well for the last few minutes I give you the chance while hold up the dirty thong that you stroke it faster your dick and shoot your sperm on satin. Does it sounds good? Do it. Have fun &lt3
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0838.mp4
File Size : 991.5 MB
Duration : 00:13:39
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0838.mp4 - 991.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- You Will be a Toilet for Girls

Description:
Lola and Natalya-You Will be a Toilet for the Girls in This House (1080 HD)
1080 HD Lola and Natalya are sharing a household toilet slave. Lola comes in to use the bathroom. She spits in the human toilet a few times, then stands to pee using a handy device. The mouth of male toilet slave is Her urinal. Lola leaves the stand-to-pee device on the bathroom counter. She and Natalya are having girlfriends over this weekend, and she wants to make the stand-to-pee device available to all their guests. Lola exits. The toilet slave remains on the bathroom floor. Natalya enters to use the bathroom. She notices the pee device that Lola has left on the bathroom counter for community use, but Natalya has already brought her own preferred device. She empties Her bladder into the human toilet using Her preferred device. Then, Natalya lines her pee device up on the bathroom counter alongside Lolas, offering hers up for community use as well. Now every girl in the household can share not just the human toilet. They can also try out different pee devices and pick which ones they like best (7:15 long)
Clip Contains: Lola, Natalya, Female Domination, Toilet Slavery, Stand to Pee, Spitting, Pee, Human Toilet
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lola-and-Natalya-You-Will-be-a-Toilet-for-the-Girls-in-This-House-1080-HD.wmv
File Size : 536.92 MB
Duration : 00:07:15
Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Lola-and-Natalya-You-Will-be-a-Toilet-for-the-Girls-in-This-House-1080-HD.wmv - 536.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shitty New Years

Description:
The wait is over, my first shitty anal scene ever I was so glade to be feeling better after I was sick for the last two weeks, so I couldnt shoot anything for you freekz. I know you really wanted to see my phat ass get fucked hard, Happy New Years I love getting my shitty ass fucked I havent did anal in a while. In this clip Its starts with a POV lap dance, I oiled up my big ass just for you. I tired to put it in my phat ass but it wouldnt fit it because my huge turds where pushing up against my ass hole. I was holding this shit in my ass all day just for you. I know how you like me squatted over you, I figured you wouldnt mind me shitting an pissing on your dick. Then I took the shit off of you and sat it aside so you can fuck me first. It will end with me smearing my stinky shit all over your dick and my phat ass. I know you been wanted me to slid your dick in my tight perky phat ass. I didnt want to stop getting my phat shitty ass fucked Have a safe and happy new year
Stacey Short
Enjoy XoXo
Model:
ScatFreekzClub
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Shitty-New-Year.mp4
File Size : 1467.17 MB
Duration : 00:13:05
Video : AVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Shitty-New-Year.mp4 - 1.4 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Diva Staxxxs "Spread Formation

Description:
Diva Staxxxs Backfield was in motion For you Football fans, Im sure you catch my drift Enjoy as this Fullback carries the Load-the releases it Three great Public and Private toilet clips as Staxxxs continues her mission to be Super Bowl Champion Enough with the Football lines-Staxxx is back again, enjoy as she drops some nice heavy loads right in front her camera-its a miracle it didnt backsplash on the screen Another great trio from this 60 inch Booty
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Diva-Staxxx-102016.mp4
File Size : 523.29 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:16
Video : AVC, 5 781 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 177 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Diva-Staxxx-102016.mp4 - 523.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Loud Farting and Lots Of Long Poops

Description:
This is my loudest and noisiest toilet video yet
I dont know what it was but I am pretty sure the mac and cheese I ate for dinner the other night has been giving me the worst gas ever
I unleash all my pent up wicked farts and logs into the toilet.
I can feel the gases moving around in my stomach right before I push each one out.
Boy does it feel good to finally release all of the gas and poops from my system
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Model:
xrussianbeautyx
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Loud-Farts-And-Plops.mp4
File Size : 620.11 MB
Duration : 00:08:26
Video : AVC, 9 944 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Loud-Farts-And-Plops.mp4 - 620.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Central Asian Lesbian scat

Description:
We shooted another video where i had diarrheic and we played with it. Enjoy the video and subscribe to me. Customs are open 247
Model:
asiansteppe
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : GOPR1995_1.mp4
File Size : 142.93 MB
Duration : 00:09:09
Video : AVC, 2 052 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
GOPR1995_1.mp4 - 142.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Jeans jeans and a lot of shit

Description:
Love to shit and piss in my favorite jeans . In this video clip I and Olga first defile in jeans taking different poses , taking off and putting on jeans showing you her pretty hole and ass clean . But this for us is very small , we shit on stage and piss in my favorite jeans . First I shit and then Olga . At that moment I shit and piss in my favorite jeans Olga sniffs and then takes my jeans off me and shows you my ass which is covered in shit . Olga again sniffing my shit , and puts my dirty shit ass jeans . Then we switch places , and now Olga shitting and pissing in jeans and I sniff , then I take off with the priests of Olga jeans and show you dirty shit jeans , Olga, and her dirty big ass . Im enjoying from what I see , I put the ass Olga jeans and we begin to walk around the room in jeans which a lot of shit . Walking around the room , we both remove the jeans and show you their dirty shit from the ass and jeans . We wear jeans again and show you jeans . We remind you that you can make a custom request video , and we will be happy to write for you hot video with our participation . All your dirtiest fantasies, we are ready to realize , do not hesitate to write your scripts for filming video clips . We welcome your suggestions . And we remind you that daily filling hot video new products in our shop . Dont forget to check out our store for the presence of live innovations .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1266.mp4
File Size : 1015.77 MB
Duration : 00:10:28
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: