Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Human Toilet Girl-Scat Blowjob

Description:
Are you a good girl? Do you want to show your boyfriend you are the best girlfriend ever?
Then do what Human Toilet Girl does She licks her boyfriends ass whenever he wants it, no matter how dirty or smelly it is She tongue fuck his asshole deep with her tongue to give him pleasure and when his bowels start stirring he takes a big stinking shit right into her mouth since its already there.
Like any good girlfriend she keeps her mouth right there so he can experience comfort &amp pleasure. But theres more Like any good girlfriend she gets on her knees and start swallowing his shit. She really suffers to do this but she keeps going.
When she starts to struggle with the last chunks of his shit he brings his cock right to her face. Like the good girlfriend she is she gets the hint and shoves his cock right into her full shit filled toilet mouth. Her boyfriend shudder in pure pleasure more of his shit is being forced down her throat by his cock.
No matter how bad or humiliating the situation. Human Toilet Girl wants her boyfriend to know shes the best girlfriend for him
Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You wont find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content-Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
Be sure to check my other videos including the other video of Human Toilet girl where she swallowed her boyfriends shit the first time xoxo
Model:
GoddessTempest
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Human-Toilet-Girl-Scat-Blowjob.mp4
File Size : 634.79 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:52
Video : AVC, 7 279 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Human-Toilet-Girl-Scat-Blowjob.mp4 - 634.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Farts in leather and big shitting after

Description:
I wear tight black leather trousers. You can see my butt crack while I fart a lot. I pull down the trousers and let my big ass out. I take a big load on the floor. A farting noisy one and in the end, I smear it with my ass.
Model:
Yourfantasy6190
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ADKP7290.mov
File Size : 544.66 MB
Duration : 00:05:03
Video : AVC, 14.8 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 241 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
ADKP7290.mov - 544.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Lesbo peeing

Description:
Two hot lesbians plays with bodies Shows you bull bladders and big bellies. Girl are horny and so sexy
They cant hold pee. Girls are desperate so much. And after a while just makes hot pee on tle floor
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : e355.mp4
File Size : 433.59 MB
Duration : 00:05:07
Video : AVC, 11.5 Mb/s, 50.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
e355.mp4 - 433.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Piss, farts and constipated plops

Description:
I took the biggest piss of my life I peed for over a minute. Then I let out a huge fart while peeing more lmao then suddenly I was shitting, I was slightly constipated but I pissed p much the entire time and after a beat and some asshole fingering more shit comes out Gf is there supporting me emotionally the entire time as usual hehe
Model:
PoopPrincesses
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ss-tub-poop-2.mp4
File Size : 918.17 MB
Duration : 00:12:10
Video : AVC, 10.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
ss-tub-poop-2.mp4 - 918.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Mistress Gaia-You must eat my shit

Description:
Hi toilet-slave, were you waiting for me? I really need to shit, I cannot hold it any longer but I dont want to shit in the kloo, or on the ground, or in a plate I want to shit in your mouth And you must eat it all and, then, clean everything. Are you ready slave? Im lucky to have a toilet slave like you
Ooooh, my shit is really a lot today, it will be difficult for a slave to eat it all. Do you want to try? It will be difficult but, if you succeed, I will give you the privilege to clean my dirty ass-hole with your tongue
ITALIAN
Ciao cesso, mi stavi aspettando? Devo proprio fare la cacca, non riesco piu a trattenerla ma non voglio cagare nel water, o in terra, o in un piatto, voglio cagare nella tua bocca E tu le devi mangiare tutta e poi ripulire Sei pronto schiavo? Sono fortunata ad avere uno schiavo-cesso come te
Ooooh, ho fatto veramente tanta merda oggi, sara difficile per uno schiavo mangiarla tutta. Vuoi provarci tu? Sara difficile ma, se ce la farai, ti concedero lonore di pulirmi il buco del culo con la lingua
Model:
padronagaia
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : gaia_scat_pov_hd.mp4
File Size : 211.05 MB
Duration : 00:06:32
Video : AVC, 4 339 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
gaia_scat_pov_hd.mp4 - 211.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Super messy enema

Description:
Watch me properly prepare for anal with my bulb. I recently discovered that Ive been doing it wrong. It gets super messy and tons and tons of poop comes out of me. I hope you enjoy the mess.
Model:
VibeWithMolly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_3832-1.mov
File Size : 825.77 MB
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration : 00:07:37
Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
IMG_3832-1.mov - 825.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Lesbian Shit Sucking Mouth-Licking-Piss-Wastedwetness

Description:
In this 7 minute video watch as I wait for my wife to push her firm shit out. I lick her shit as she pushes it out. Then take her firm log in my mouth. She pisses, I lick, she shits some more. I suck some more, I smear her shit around her arsehole, dip my finger in her arsehole, lick her some more. there is just too much to describe
No faces are ever shown in the video clips we choose to share. I have blurred faces in this video. It also has very small periods where I have had to mute the sound due to an annoying phone ring (which lasted around 14 seconds) and me and my wife talking as we never filmed this with the intention of sharing it. The muted bits are spaced out with the longest being 28 seconds and two 2 seconds. They really dont ruin the video at all but I want to mention them so no one is disappointed.
All the sound is there for the important bits Moans, groans, piss sounds, shit sounds etc
Copyright Protected DMCA
This material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Written consent must be obtained by me ©wastedwetness 2019-the copyright holder, for any other use of this material. 
All cases of copyright infringement will be subjected to legal action.
© 2019 Wastedwetness. All rights reserved.
Model:
wastedwetness
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Shit-Sucking.mp4
File Size : 1311.6 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:07:50
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 23.2 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Shit-Sucking.mp4 - 1.3 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Loaded Panties under Pants )

Description:
Looking for dirty business under my pants ?)
Well I have it right here-look
Im pissing my panties and you should see growing wet spot on my pants Oh.. it so warm and sexy )
And of course your dirty thoughts should be realized Watch how cute Im gonna be when I complete pooping my panties for you (^_^)
Model:
NaughtyPuma
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PantyPum88.mp4
File Size : 482.54 MB
Duration : 00:08:18
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 151 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
PantyPum88.mp4 - 482.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Sexy booty dance poo and hot smearing

Description:
I dance, shake nude ass, poop and smear shit on my sexy body
Model:
nastygirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : AndroVid_join_4027.mp4
File Size : 760.4 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:32
Video : AVC, 14.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
AndroVid_join_4027.mp4 - 760.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Dildo Full of Shit Ass

Description:
Ive always been oh no you dont want to fuck my ass first thing in the morning, because it will be dirty And so now I know you want to fuck my dirty ass, you want to feel your dick pushing into my shit filled asshole, and I bet it feels great Using my dildo I fuck my shit filled fuckhole, packing the shit in. I want you deeper but all the shit is in the way so I poop it all out for you and then fuck my shithole deeper, Prolapse and pee.
Model:
dirtygardengirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : poopfuck.mp4
File Size : 716.04 MB
Duration : 00:08:29
Video : AVC, 11.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: