Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- My chocolate booty slap your face

Description:
A new incredibly awesome premium video, especially for fans defecate in pants, my huge ass and a lot a lot of fresh, hot, flavored crap) You want me sat on your face with my delicious ass? You want to choke with ass and inhale fragrant pair of my shit? So what are you waiting for? This video will manage to surprise you) As always the quality at the highest level)) Love you guys stay with me)
Model:
DirtyBetty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : My-chocolate-booty-slap-your-face.wmv
File Size : 309.67 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:05:33
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 405 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
My-chocolate-booty-slap-your-face.wmv - 309.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Dirtywife shitty meal -own kaviar and apple

Description:
Another kinky shitty clip with Dirtywife and her own kaviar She loved to play dirty and for today she add something new in her menu : apple. She begin to play with dildo, then peeing and after she pooping on the floor, she take some pieces of apple and put them in her own kaviar and eat them She is the best depraved romanian scat whore
Model:
GoddessAndreea
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Dirtywife-shitty-meal-own-kaviar-and-apple.mp4
File Size : 470.1 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:34
Video : AVC, 4 011 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Dirtywife-shitty-meal-own-kaviar-and-apple.mp4 - 470.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Swallowing cum, vomit, piss cocktail and Squirting

Description:
Submissive slut swallows cum, drool, puke and piss cocktail and a slave, 3 times EXTREME squirtingin the mouth: At my last GangBang in Emmen, I wanted to swallow a hot, cum, piss, drool and vomit, cocktail, before the men fucked me hard. So I took my sexy bitch cup and asked the men, to fuck me hard in my mouth, and to piss and to cumshot in the cup Since they fucked me really hard, my mouth, I had extremely to drool and to puke Of course I also let the drool and vomit go into the cup. A total of 5 men used me dirty. So that the cup was pretty full afterwards, with plenty of piss, drool, vomit and sperm. This hot and dirty cocktail, I then completely drunk and swallowed Afterwords one of the men, (of the 15 men who came to my hot fuck event) wanted to swallow my hot pussy juice. So he has laid down under my horny, wet and ringed cunt, and I have my pierced clit, with a vibrator, processed Here I have 3 times, in a high arc squirted and the user, liter wise, my hot pussy juice injected into the mouth and on the body
Model:
RosellaExtrem
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : CoSqScat.mp4
File Size : 1582.16 MB
Duration : 00:10:58
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 163 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
CoSqScat.mp4 - 1.5 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Injured and Cant Get to the Toilet Panty Poop

Description:
I had to hurry home from shopping and I get inside my flatbut running to the toilet I trip and fall down in my high heels I hurt my leg so bad I cant get up to get on the toilet. I try to hold back but I just cantthere is no way I can stand up, my leg hurts so bad I am forced to shit while I am lying on the floor with my white cotton panties on.
Watch the huge bulge in my panties grow as I lay there helpless to stop the poop from coming out. It comes out of my panties and gets all over the floor, and on me, too
Model:
peteuse
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : graphicinjuryaccident.mp4
File Size : 83.03 MB
Duration : 00:05:20
Video : AVC, 2 015 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
graphicinjuryaccident.mp4 - 83.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Wand painting

Description:
I put on these jeans JUST for this
I poop my jeans and then follow it up with using my wand
I take off my pants and use the wand to smear my poop alll over my pussy
it is so much fun
Model:
BabyDollNaughty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : SSwand-brush.mp4
File Size : 420.39 MB
Duration : 00:18:13
Video : AVC, 3 029 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
SSwand-brush.mp4 - 420.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- An. PUBLIC SHIT

Description:
Im shopping with a friend. I felt I wanted very quickly to the toilet. I am in a public toilet, there are other women next to me, you hear how they urinate, they clutter. I make loud brownie, but my browning is white Something bad happens to my brownie, youll see them up close, very accurately.
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : public-white-shiiit-mp4.mp4
File Size : 126.92 MB
Resolution : 1334x750
Duration : 00:06:39
Video : AVC, 2 500 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
public-white-shiiit-mp4.mp4 - 126.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Dirty Money Pussy Smear

Description:
I love money and also love to get down and dirty. I just got my custom made money thong suite in the mail today. I want to see how it would look with all my hot poop on it. I knew it would make me hot and horny so I fuck my ass after I shit up my all white little shorts. Smear my pocket money with all my hot poop too. I spent every dollar so who knows you may get one of my dirty 20s lol.
Model:
ScatFreekzClub
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Dirty-Money-Talks.mp4
File Size : 1201.28 MB
Duration : 00:35:55
Video : AVC, 4 510 kb/s, 23.976 FPS
Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Dirty-Money-Talks.mp4 - 1.2 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Huge Turds on the Toilet

Description:
I am at my friends house and have to shit so bad I grab my phone and decide to shoot a clip on the fly as I sit on the toilet and poop out turd after turd After taking that big shit I grab a turd that fell on the floor and proceed to play with it a little bitmaybe I put it in my mouth, I dont know)
Model:
mystresstee
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Onthetoilet.mp4
File Size : 211.56 MB
Duration : 00:05:24
Video : AVC, 5 265 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Onthetoilet.mp4 - 211.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Bloody Lollipops Licking And Anal Gape In Pink

Description:
My fave day just has come again in this month. I wear my cute pink mesh babydoll on. I ask you to being sensitive to me cause on these days I want you to worship and love. Show me your love and I going to show you my bloody period pussy. I tease you and remove the pants off then licking on the pads from the morning which has some fresh blood on. I lick, sniff and tell you how nice would be if you could jerk off with my period pads wrap around on your dick and I show you how. I spread my legs wide apart close up to cam and I have a lollipop to insert in bloody pussy so I dip in till get dirty from. Now turn to naughty and licking off menstrual blood from my pop. Are you jealous that I could taste myself and youre only watching it? I talk to so sexy and naughty. After then grab my dildo and make dirty with poo while my pussy dripping blood. Dip the lollipop again and licking it. Knee on doggy to gaping my tight dirty hole in great rear view and spreading on red pussy for you. Gape nice and wide, release some fart and lets licking my bloody finger once again. I tell you how great would be if you could taste my dirty holes and fuck me. Release some poo in doggy then while lay on my back. Juicy red menstrual pussy and shit smeared asshole asking you to to come and spread your cum on my holes.. Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1733.mp4
File Size : 1712.15 MB
Duration : 00:23:36
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: