Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Smearing Vomit, Scat Paste From Hair To Toes

Description:
I wear only a white blouse and thong on. Today Ill do some a special things for you. But I wouldnt like to tell about yet. I know youre excited just as like me but be sure Ill very dirty to the end just as like a good scat princess. I start with show off my thong ass. Is that a turn on for you? Hm wait what I show you then. Thong is already dirty from a little shit. Sexy isnt it? Good. I take off the blouse and show off 3 things. White rubber gloves, a clear bowl and a glass of orange juice.I going to put on the gloves and having the orange juice. So now you got it why I need some yellow color? If still not I help you baby. I want to fill up this clear glass bowl with my vomit, spit , pee and shit. Sounds nasty but the final results would be great. Go ahead. I make myself vomit many times, gagging and spit a lot. Vomit just make messy the floor as well. Then I pee into and shitting backward. Big and creamy poo. Hm what a colorful bowl I got. I mix it til get paste from and now its coming the surprise. I smear this delicious paste all over on body. From hair to toes. First upper body, butt, legs, feet then hair and face. So now I truly dirty I tease you a lot during smear and talking sexy to you. At the end I give yo cum countdown because I guess you really wanna shoot my dirty body with your loads. Am I right? Wherever you want it naughty boy Enjoy it
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0403.mp4
File Size : 1910.33 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:26:19
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 137 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0403.mp4 - 1.9 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- BEST pantypooping on the Earth

Description:
Hi guys) Thats my new ULTRAAA AWESOME video))
In this video I show you my divine ass. shit in tight jeans, then smear shit on my ass and lick it with jeans))) Then I lick the sperm of my husband with my shit) It was very tasty)) This video will not let you get bored, if you bought it, I please leave your review I will be very happy) Advantages video: super quality video, great soundtrack, stunning editing (I worked per week) in a word: YOU MUST SEE IT and leave your review of course ^^ I hope you like it. ENJOY and stay tuned* kiss*
Model:
DirtyBetty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSC_3328.wmv
File Size : 413.92 MB
Duration : 00:07:29
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 418 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSC_3328.wmv - 413.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Katherines Butthole Play leads to a MEGA LOG PILEUP

Description:
I swear if you are Sleeping on Katherine, consider this clip the WAKE UP Like Larry Fishburne in School Daze out this mothafucka Good lord this honey is off the chain. In three ultra hot clips enjoy as she Farts, Pees, Plops and even massages herself in a special way In the first clip, shes feeling a tad constipated and decided shes gonna have to dig deep to pull these logs out Enjoy as she fingers her ass. Afterwards? Floodgates OPEN I swear she chopped so much lumber in the 3rd and final scene, I stopped counting turds after the 10th one fell-All just as long as the first one This is by far the biggest shit ANY lady has taken on this site Hell I dont think I have ever shit that much in my life Who new women can carry logs like men lol
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Katherine-121714-uncensored1.mp4
File Size : 212.47 MB
Duration : 00:08:45
Video : AVC, 3 195 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Katherine-121714-uncensored1.mp4 - 212.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Peanut and Poo Chocolate Candy Bars (clip)

Description:
Creating a batch of my super yummy poo candy bars. First I poo into a plastic container then show you the entire process of preparing my peanut and poo chocolate candy bars They are soo yummy
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : poobar.mp4
File Size : 516.3 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:13
Video : AVC, 4 898 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 174 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
poobar.mp4 - 516.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Giving shit to each other in the mouth my friend

Description:
We love dirty games to caress each other , play with our pussy and ass . This time we made a show where we shit and piss on each others mouths , our mouths are full of shit and urine thats great . First Olga caresses my pussy and ass with her tongue it penetrates all the secluded places of my body , then Olga to lie on your back and opens your mouth , and I sit down and begin to shit piss in her mouth, Olga , Olga a mouth full of shit and piss shit falls out of the mouth of Olga . We switch places and now I caress Olga . What her sweet anus and pussy , I love to give pleasure to her friend . I lie on my back and Olga sits down and shits and pisses me priyam in my mouth , I tual in this video clip . Olga fills my mouth with shit but all the shit in my little mouth just does not fit . A large amount of shit filled my mouth , but thats this show . Olga tries to kiss me, licking my mouth with shit . In this video clip a lot of shit, urine and mutual affection
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1826.mp4
File Size : 1023.89 MB
Duration : 00:10:33
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN1826.mp4 - 1023.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Dressed and shit smearing-suzan s new Fashion scat collection

Description:
Hello guys- so fashion blogs are always popular So heres my fashion Post. I shit a nice big pile on a plate and looking for a hot outfit from me. Then I sit down with my jeans in the shit and smear everything perfecting blouse and make me dirty me really busy. Then I tear the clothes and am glad to have done a favor to the user, to humiliate the things his ex wife Yes there were her clothes-=
Model:
SuzanDirty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : MAH00632.mp4
File Size : 142.35 MB
Duration : 00:07:00
Video : AVC, 2 706 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
MAH00632.mp4 - 142.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Hot dance poo and pee in bowl

Description:
I dance, poop in glass bowl and after it pee there too. Then i dance with nude dirty ass, shake it and show shity asshole
Model:
nastygirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : V_20190606_115811_vHDR_Auto_ES1.mp4
File Size : 730.13 MB
Duration : 00:07:14
Video : AVC, 14.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
V_20190606_115811_vHDR_Auto_ES1.mp4 - 730.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Zeldas Kinky Boots

Description:
Enjoy This Super Sexy Clip from zelda Enjoy as she takes her clothes off, but leaves her boots on Enjoy as she shows off that sexy body, especially that beautiful ass of hers, and enjoy as she downloads some data from her booty mainframe She even presents her ass for inspection, before releasing another bonus log One of Zeldas Sexiest clips yet
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Zelda-042717-1.mp4
File Size : 484.11 MB
Duration : 00:05:24
Video : AVC, 12.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 108 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Zelda-042717-1.mp4 - 484.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Tresspasser Turned Toilet

Description:
One of Mistress Lisas fans has been stalking her and tresspasses onto her property. After chaining him to the floor you get to see Lisa have some fun torturing him and using him as her toilet. First she locks a mouth spreader into his mouth then uses a hand held shocker (not a TENS unit but the self defense kind used to incapacitate) to torture his nipples. Lisa giggles with amusement as the slave thrashes in agony. Then she attaches clamps to his fried nipples and pulls on them with a chain attachment while she kicks his body with her stiletto shoes. She just laughs at his screams of pain and verbally berates him even more. Next she pisses into a funnel container and forces the slave to drink it through a plastic tube. As the slave gags and moans in misery Lisa takes off her panties and positions her asshole over him and farts in his face. Then she shits into his mouth which is wide open thanks to the mouth spreader. Some of the shit has fallen to the side so she shoves the it back into his mouth and breaks out a giant black dildo which she uses to push and grind the shit deeper into his throat. Finally she turns him onto his stomach and puts a tray under his face with the remnants of the shit and vomit. She shoves his face into it, telling him to eat and not let any go to waste.
Model:
lisadomina
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Tresspasser-Turned-Toilet.wmv
File Size : 96.5 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:07:28
Video : VC-1, 1 900 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: