Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Sparkles "Shaking, Jiggling, Peeing, Pooting, and Pooping

Description:
Sparkles back with another new batch Just as in the title she does a little of all Boy did I miss her sexy little ass the past few months Well aint nothing little about that thing no more Enjoy the end to end onslaught of action as she shakes, jiggles and wiggles, then plops and splashes her way through more than a half dozen scenes Nice mix of All the Above in this set Sparkle is back with a vengance
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Sparkle-082616.mp4
File Size : 786.28 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:58
Video : AVC, 8 293 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 178 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Sparkle-082616.mp4 - 786.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Toilet Chair Shit on Face 2 Angles

Description:
(9min 11sec)
I woke with a huge urge to shit, it woke me up Luckily you are already down on the floor ready to take it all from my ass You have no choice but to lie under me and accept your fate as a living toilet.
I filmed this with 2 cameras so you get the HOT view of me shitting right on your face, and then the wide view of my ass on the chair and the red poop (I ate beets the day before hahaa) piling up, youll see how big of a load it is by the end First in the POV scene, 2nd part is the wide view. Once you purchase and DL the video, you can use simple video editing software to cut the video into 2 parts, and watch both views side-by-side at the same time HOT
You are a real toilet trooper to have taken it all point blank, toilet slave HAHHAAHA
Model:
peteuse
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : morningtoiletchair2views-1.mp4
File Size : 685.59 MB
Duration : 00:09:11
Video : AVC, 10.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 121 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
morningtoiletchair2views-1.mp4 - 685.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- It was really tasty crap of Christina

Description:
Cristinas shit is still green-the activated charcoal has not yet come out completely, but the shit was pleasant to the taste. When swallowing, I did not feel nauseous. Today, Cristina started antibiotic treatment from ureaplasma, so I also have it, because I swallow her shit. Antibiotics destroy the intestinal microflora-lets see what kind of shit it will taste next time.
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s0411.mp4
File Size : 288.72 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:49
Video : AVC, 4 968 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
s0411.mp4 - 288.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- BP-Princesses Tag Team their Toilets

Description:
This clip is made up of four shorter clips. In the first clip, Amadahy, Edyn, and Lola use their human toilet consecutively. Theyve just come back from having a nice dinner out and they all have to go at once The slave has to drink the pee of all three girls, one right after the other. The girls dont care if its a struggle for the toilet or not. The toilet is a wholly mess by the end of this one from heavy multi girl use. The girls abandon the discreetness of the funnel and just piss everywhere with abandon. They fill the slaves face holes with toilet paper and spit in its eyes, too In the second clip, Lola and Natalya share a toilet slave. Theyve just grabbed some coffee between Natalyas classes and it makes them really have to go. In the third clip, Amadahy and Edyn use their human ashtray as a toilet after a smoke. The slaves face is covered in pee and cigarette ash after this one. Edyns pee ends with one cute little fart, right in the toilet slaves face. In the last clip, Lola uses the toilet one more time in the middle of the night after everybody else has gone to sleep. She holds the slaves chastity key as she uses it as a toilet. Lola blows her nose and flushes the dirty tissue down into its system. She gives the slave a good swift kick, reminds it its unloved, and heads to bed. (12:02 long)
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : BP-Princesses-Tag-Team-their-Toilets-1080-HD.mp4
File Size : 1363.51 MB
Duration : 00:12:02
Video : AVC, 15.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
BP-Princesses-Tag-Team-their-Toilets-1080-HD.mp4 - 1.3 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Outdoor, about each other, shitting and pissing

Description:
Outdoor, on top of each other, shit and piss with girlfriend
Here I was with a girlfriend, outdoor, on a street, pissing together and shitting. For this purpose, squatted my girlfriend, her pussy and her ass over my ass. At the same time we pissed and I shitting, my girlfriend pissed me on my shitting ass. Then we both had to piss again and so we pissed into a fish pond
Model:
RosellaExtrem
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PyScat.mp4
File Size : 935.79 MB
Duration : 00:06:29
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 165 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
PyScat.mp4 - 935.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Enema, Pooping, Gaping, Farting in Doggy Style

Description:
My first enema experience went really well, so thought I repeat it. This time wearing only my silky red lingerie top and show up my ass from behind. Would you like to feel it on your face, wouldnt you? I dont waste my time and fill the first enema liquid into my asshole. The feeling due so fast about have to shit. But I repeat this action couple of times and filling more and more enema liquid and then water into. I want that my ass squirt the liquids out ? In the first 10 minutes I fill my ass and shit few times. Once I shoot the camera with shitty water. You able to see lots of times when my ass juices dripping out of. During enema I farts too. Then take my dildo and start to stretching my hole slowly first then harder. My little tight asshole isnt tight anymore. Watch me how gaping it. Minute to minute bigger. Feel so good. During fucking my ass have to poo too. Then keep fucking it and gaping for you time to time. Also hear me farting couple of times. You get great view in doggy style. Some of close up. Fucking myself until I feel its a great pleasure. Moaning a lot and Im sure my moan make you hard. At the end collect my shit from the floor and holding in my hand. And also show up the mess on the floor. I think if its a great video if you like enema and gaping ? Enjoy it
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20180529_120453.mp4
File Size : 933.31 MB
Duration : 00:21:15
Video : AVC, 6 002 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
20180529_120453.mp4 - 933.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Solid Gold Pant Poop

Description:
(Simulated)
Sophia swoops a sexy boy home from the club where shes a go-go dancer.
While figuring out what to do before the lights go out, Sophias IBS kicks in and she has no choice but to soil her work shorts and floor with her thick, mushy shit
How humiliating-all in front of her would-be one night stand How will he react?
Shot in 4K featuring over TEN minutes of original exclusive content.
Now accepting custom vidshippable orders for August First come, fist serve reserve your spot now
Model:
Sophia_Sprinkle
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : video-output-F8628D3F-CA9F-4FF6-B9E0-E35DB93F9EEE.mov
File Size : 1135.7 MB
Duration : 00:10:24
Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
video-output-F8628D3F-CA9F-4FF6-B9E0-E35DB93F9EEE.mov - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- First VOMIT Experience

Description:
This is my first vomit session, thats be awesome ocean of vomit and cum)
Thats video be created
by popular demand)
I think thats really nice video with nice vid and sound) I hope you like, enjoy and stay tuned)
Love you brah) XD
Model:
DirtyBetty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 12.99.wmv
File Size : 319.26 MB
Duration : 00:05:42
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 418 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
12.99.wmv - 319.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Pukeface Kara facefucked until she vomits

Description:
Kara loves being facefucked so much that she proves it to me by taking my cock deep down her throat until she pukes.
Usually, I dont allow her to eat or drink anything before I facefuck her because she is not allowed to vomit, no matter how hard I make her gag and choke on my cock. Only today, I make an exception and have her drink three big glasses of milk.
She happily chugs the first glass, but looks surprised when I tell her to have another full glass. She hesitates for a second, thinking about her stomach filling up with milk but then quickly downs glass number two and three and proudly answers: All finished.
Kara, now feeling a little insecure, asks if she is really allowed to puke. I reassure her that I insist: Puke for me bitch and shove my cock down her throat, pushing her head down with my hand at the back of her head.
It doesnt take long until she starts to empty her stomach, and loads of milk are flowing out of her mouth. I hold her head in position and force her to keep my hard cock in her mouth while she is puking.
A tear comes out of her right eye and soon after that out of her left eye. I keep pushing down her throat until she vomits up some more and milk starts coming out of her nose.
I spend the next ten minutes emptying out Karas stomach by facefucking her and making her choke on my cock. When she is unsure if she has anything left in her stomach to throw up, I find out by taking her head into a leg-lock, pushing down deeper as before, getting every last drop out of her stomach. Now convinced she gave me everything she got, I unload my cum down her throat, waiting to see if she will be able to hold it down.
Model:
KaraInCuffs
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Pukeface-2160p-19-Mbps.mp4
File Size : 1862.2 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:13:33
Video : AVC, 19.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Pukeface-2160p-19-Mbps.mp4 - 1.8 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Racing to eat shit

Description:
Racing to eat shit. First, the girls relieve stress and beat the slave with a whip in full force, the weather was cold-it helped the girls warm up The girls were well prepared-they ate a lot The girls goal is to force the slave to swallow the shit in 10 seconds. The slave is working at the limit-he has not received such a load for a long time and did not swallow with such speed.
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s142-1.mp4
File Size : 1242.41 MB
Duration : 00:18:54
Video : AVC, 8 995 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: