Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Peeing in Angel Wickys mouth

Description:
Angel Wicky sneaked into my room, and kidnapped me. So it is time to take a revenge I dragged her to the shower, and peed in her mouth.. She swallowed it all.. Than i make her pee on my pussy, while im getting an orgasm..
Model:
PrincessNikki
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : AngeNikkypee.mp4
File Size : 782.53 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:17
Video : AVC, 20.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
AngeNikkypee.mp4 - 782.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Pooping Outside

Description:
I found a great place-ruins and an abandoned buildings. Right in front of me are concrete columns. What a beautiful view Do you want to see me pooping on this background? I was really want to shit, so of course, I decided to go right there I pop a squat right in the middle of the trail and show my poop coming out from the back view. I didnt have anything to wipe my ass with, so I left my asshole dirty and smelly I have a long, satisfying pee before the poop comes out. It feels so good coming out The light from the sun and the weather was beautiful I hope youll join me on my rest
Model:
janet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 725191.mp4
File Size : 1107.09 MB
Duration : 00:12:41
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
725191.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Dominating Mistress Drenches Slaves with Piss, Puke, and Scat

Description:
The slaves cant resist her and they cling to her domineering ways. Right now shes breaking in two new ones and they are in for a real treat She makes them lick her body all over, especially her sweaty armpits She makes them open their mouths and she spits inside, giving them first taste of her bodily juices. Soon they will be tasting more, more than they can take
Model:
Fetidistrojp
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : scat1735-fm.wmv
File Size : 707.23 MB
Resolution : 852x480
Duration : 00:45:29
Video : WMV2, 1 886 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
scat1735-fm.wmv - 707.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- BEST SCAT in YOUR LIFE

Description:
They say that this is the best video from SweetBettyParlour they say that this video is cursed, the one who will watch it will love forever fragrant shit Say this video can make the cum of people around the world hundreds of times they say this is the best solo shit video from Betty, Lets check it?) One of the best solo video with excellent quality and at an attractive price) Giant pile of creamy shit, anal Masturbation, playing with my pussy, smearing, sucking dirty anal tube, pee a little, it has everything you like) Dat ass, and the sweet smell of my Poo you have in mind? So what are you waiting for) Leave your offers and wishes write to me and follow the news) Love you *bark* PS:Sorry for my awful and crazy english)
Model:
DirtyBetty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : BEST-SCAT-in-YOUR-LIFE.wmv
File Size : 723.19 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:12:31
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 405 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
BEST-SCAT-in-YOUR-LIFE.wmv - 723.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Lola-Toilet Training Brainwash Loop

Description:
I have one slave that is very resistant to the idea of becoming a human toilet. He is, nevertheless, wonderfully devoted in many other ways. I created this brainwash loop for him. My goal is to continue to make his mind and personality more and more malleable. I want him to be completely dedicated to me. I especially want him dedicated to me in ways he is initially resistant to. I need to know that he is putting my wants ahead of his own. Ideally, this brainwash loop will erase his shreds of resistance and help to make him into the toilet that I want him to be. I think he will make a truly great toilet, once he gets over having his own ideas. He has been assigned to watch this tape every day. This is a real treat for him because he is almost never allowed out of chastity to masturbate. He loves to masturbate, so Ill use this vice to train him into the behavior I want to see. The tape even allows him to have a full orgasm. However, he must have the orgasm to the images I choose for him to view. For the next month, he is only allowed sexual climax to toilet imagery. Hopefully soon, his sexual identity will be reframed around the notion of serving as a womans toilet. My goal is that eventually he will only be sexually aroused by the idea of being a toilet. Wish me good results with this little project
(This clip combines toilet imagery with mesmerize mind control fetish) (7:18 long)
-Lola
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lola-Toilet-Brainwash-Loop-MP4.mp4
File Size : 817.76 MB
Duration : 00:07:17
Video : AVC, 15.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Lola-Toilet-Brainwash-Loop-MP4.mp4 - 817.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Farting and Shitting In Leather Clothes

Description:
Im wearing my tight black leather leggings, black leather boots and leather jacket Leggings hug my ass so tightly I am going to fill it with my smelly farts and my nasty shit
Im letting out some nasty stinky farts. They cling to my ass, unable to escape the tight material. I love feeling my farts bubble out of me I can feel the warmth against my pussy as they try to get out of my tight leather pants I love smelling my stinky farts They are so smelly
Now its time to fill my legging up with my poop The leggings are so tight that it is hard to push my poop out I keep pushing and soon my shithole starts to open up Oh It feels amazing
I peel the leather legging off of me and show you my dirty asshole Enjoy
Model:
cleopatra
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 219231.mp4
File Size : 1681.22 MB
Duration : 00:13:35
Video : AVC, 17.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
219231.mp4 - 1.6 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Pulling Strand of Dirty Anal Beads From My Ass

Description:
In this video, I spread my ass and pussy and pull and long strand of 10 anal beads out of my asshole. You can hear my asshole releasing air and gas and the anal beads come out nice and dirty. Perfect for anyone with a release fetish or anal play fetish. Watch this dirty girls dirty asshole and youre sure to cum
Model:
sojourner
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Sojourner-Dirty-Anal-Bead-Pull.m4v
File Size : 30.63 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:00:34
Video : AVC, 7 391 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 79.4 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Sojourner-Dirty-Anal-Bead-Pull.m4v - 30.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Gaping Shit Fuck and Speculum Play

Description:
My longest video Starting with a sexy flirt and strip, teasing with my pussy, giving close ups of my ass. Im ready for a kinky, anal dildo fucking, and butt plug stretch in my shitty, naughty asshole. I make my asshole wet with my spit and pussy juice before the insertion of a small dildo After a few good pumps, shit starts getting stuck to the toy. As I use bigger and bigger toys to gape my ass, more shit comes sliding out, I let the shit stick to the toy and push it back inside me and smear it around my filthy rim. I gape and prolapse my hole until my dirty rosebud is sticking out and I piss down my ass. The hot piss turns me on and helps me smear more
After a good shit fuck to my dirty asshole, and plenty of poop left on the blanket to play with, I start to spread my hole with my fingers, and then with a speculum. As I play with my gape, I start to fart and a little more poop drops out. The speculum opens me wide and I let you see inside as I continue to tease and play with my shit I take some poop from the pile and shove it back inside the opening, back up into my asshole, so I can shit it back out again Rubbing, smearing, gaping, spreading, and extreme close ups in this sexy, kinky shit play video
Model:
LindzyPoopgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Gaping-Shit-Fuck-and-Speculum-Play.wmv
File Size : 1827.61 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:31:47
Video : WMV2, 3 983 kb/s
Audio : WMA, 1 411 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Gaping-Shit-Fuck-and-Speculum-Play.wmv - 1.8 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Dirty Panty Addiction

Description:
Goddess is wearing plastic panties and sexy shiny tights,huge messy shit and a lot of pee,Goddess is giving you of masturbation instruction.Obey your Goddess Eat my shit Clean my asshole Serve my dirty ass
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loadtightspanty.mp4
File Size : 1957.4 MB
Duration : 00:19:11
Video : AVC, 14.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: