Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Burst of Diarrhea

Description:
Oh no I need to poop so bad I can feel my belly rumbling and grumbling I keep cramping and feeling my belly groan Oh no Ive got diarrhea so bad Ive got a ton of nasty, wet, runny diarrhea in my butt that needs to come out now Im going to have to poop right here on the floor I cant hold it back any more
My asshole is opening up and a massive explosion of poop is bursting out of my butt It just keeps coming Oh yuck Its splattering all over the floor Ewww It stinks so bad
Enjoy
Model:
cleopatra
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 215151.mp4
File Size : 935.16 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:09
Video : AVC / AVC, 15.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
215151.mp4 - 935.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Lesbian scat sisters introduction to scatology

Description:
You and your friend thought that me and my cute sister came to fuck you. But we have other ideas and an hidden agenda. You think you are going to have sex with us, we are beautiful and you will do anything to be with us. Our goal is to introduce you to scatology and the art of scatology sex. We will shit on each other and we will eat our sweet shit. One day, you will eat it too. After today, you will be converted and you will become just like my sister and I. You will fuck us, you will see how tasty our scat is and you will be back for more
Model:
Fetidistrojp
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : scat1198-HD.wmv
File Size : 2235.58 MB
Duration : 00:51:54
Video : VC-1, 5 744 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
scat1198-HD.wmv - 2.2 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- MONSTER HOTDOG served to lesbian lover

Description:
Its not often you will have seen such a GIANT shit delivered for human consumption. This starts as a watery diarrhea type shit and is followed by a solid almost never ending sausage that is intended to be served as the hotdog in a bun for her girlfriend. NOT TO BE MISSED
Model:
Fetidistrojp
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : scat1283.wmv
File Size : 1193.1 MB
Resolution : 768x432
Duration : 01:00:35
Video : WMV2, 2 443 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
scat1283.wmv - 1.2 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Little slave Alice

Description:
I and Caroline have a way we can use our friend Alice as a slave , we undressed before the goal, our feet were wearing only shoes and we began to shit and piss as well as to release the enema on her friend Alice but all in good time . We put Caroline on the floor Alice and Caroline got cancer and spread your legs and Alice began to lick her pussy Carolina , at the time when Alice caresses Carolina , Carolina Alice pissing directly in my mouth , Oh Yes a mouth full of urine from our friend Alice , then Alice does not stop and continues to fondle her , Yes, its just class , I also want to use the toilet , and Carolyn takes Alice by the hair and dragged her to me , my Alice, too, begins to caress , and I also piss on your face and in your mouth my friend the body of Alice trickle of urine escape Oh this is so cool . I stand cancer and Alice begins to caress my ass with his tongue , Oh how I love when I caress play with my butt at the moment when Alice tongue caressing my anus Im the shit , Oh yeah but Alice does not stop her tongue smearing my shit ass , Oh yeah on the chest of Alice my shit to her down and now Carolina Carolina also enters my dirty ass with her tongue , after fondling my dirty anus , Caroline and Alice kiss , but thats not all . Carolina gets bent over knees and I fill her ass with water , I give her a water enema , after I had filled the water butt Carolina Carolina gets up and shoots Alice enema right in the mouth and on the face , Yes this little slut wants more , I enter in the ass Carolina the neck of the glass bottles hold a bit I pull the neck out of your ass, Carolina and Alice licks her neck sucking on it licking the traces of shit , then Alice and in turn is inserted in the ass Carolina their fingers and pulled and licked them , what are they delicious its just superb . Then we get up with Caroline and trying to get us pulled out, we thrust the fingers in the mouth and makes us sick . Our little slut Alice all in the shit urine and enema and vomit in our . Here we had a great time and all were very pleased .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN6941.mp4
File Size : 1109.64 MB
Duration : 00:11:25
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN6941.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shitting In Your Face

Description:
With my new GoPro camera I can shit right on the lens without any worry that Ill ruin my camera That means you get some of the hottest views ever My asshole looks amazing as it opens up right above you and load after load of hot, fresh shit just pours out of my dark, little hole
This is my latest EFRO video with SIX loads of poop all for you
Enjoy
Scat 231-Shitting In Your Face
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : gopropoop.mp4
File Size : 566.68 MB
Duration : 00:05:30
Video : AVC, 13.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
gopropoop.mp4 - 566.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Miss Sandra Slave Antje 02

Description:
Miss Sandra and her boyfriend humilate slavegirl Antje. She has to swollow Sandras her boyfriends and ever her own piss, they spit in her face fucks her and let her lick Sandras ass. Very strong humilation
antje muss von alles pisse saufen, sogar die eigene
Model:
mikadoshop
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : slave-antje-02.mpg
File Size : 190.02 MB
Resolution : 384x288 @ 410x288
Duration : 00:15:33
Video : MPEG Video, 1 482 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
slave-antje-02.mpg - 190.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Monster Panty Poop

Description:
Ive been holding my poo for 3 days Watch me take my biggest poo ever in my panties, and smear it all over my butt as I try to make it to the bathroom, so sexy
Model:
scatlover72
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ScarlettMarie-Panty-Poop.mp4
File Size : 60.43 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:03:03
Video : AVC, 2 559 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
ScarlettMarie-Panty-Poop.mp4 - 60.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- SCAT and PISS show on office chair

Description:
Sometimes I just need a quick orgasm and do I need to feel shit.Then I can work without stress.Today I had to strip naked and sit on an office chair and take in hand dildo and start to play dirty for my orgasm.Ohhh my piss is very warm and dark in color.I need to taste my piss.Yes, thats exactly what I need.Now I have to fuck my pussy and push shit outGreat aroma, great tasteI have a smear by my shit, has a great consistency as body lotionI am excited and very necessarily need to orgasm
Model:
dirtyscatgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : scat-solo-office-chair.mp4
File Size : 471.84 MB
Duration : 00:13:17
Video : AVC, 4 767 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
scat-solo-office-chair.mp4 - 471.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Juicy Julias At It Again

Description:
I was working online last night and made a recording of my cam show. This clip was taken moments before an administrator personally asked me to get washed up and not make these kind of shows again. I am so glad I have a few minutes on video that I can share with you, here where, my nasty, filthiness is accepted. Thank you all, I love being so dirty with you.
Model:
Juicy_Julia
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : JuicyJuliaAtItAgain.mp4
File Size : 579.34 MB
Duration : 00:05:00
Video : AVC, 16.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
JuicyJuliaAtItAgain.mp4 - 579.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shitting In Black Tight Leggins

Description:
I poop in black tight leggins, show shit and dirty asshole, poop one more time, long smear shit on my sexy body and show you my big dirty ass
Model:
janet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 91319100.mp4
File Size : 871.56 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:41
Video : AVC, 11.2 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download VIDEO: