Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- dirty lesbians playing with shit on the toilet

Description:
Today an interesting show on the toilet with my friend Denise.She first inserted into horny pussy her black nylons.Then will piss on my back.Nice feeling to feel her warm piss.Then she stretches my ass and smears my shit over my ass.Shes a wild cat, I reach for shit in the toilet.Smearing shit across her small breasts.She pulls out a pantyhose with her cunt and deploys it on my head.She takes poop and smeared onto my face and kiss together.She puts the me to the ground and begins to lick my pussyShe is passionate slut.Both on the ground and kissing throughout the body, shit everywhere.And finally, the common cleanup..
Model:
dirtyscatgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : wc-games-VD.mp4
File Size : 1243.8 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:19:55
Video : AVC, 8 590 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
wc-games-VD.mp4 - 1.2 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Too Much to Swallow

Description:
this slave try eating shit for the first time in his life. first domi gives him a small pice, ok this is not a problem. Now its time for kimi so look at the preview image how much shit she givesits too much to swollow for this guywould you swollow all?
Model:
mikadoshop
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 03kaka2015cats.wmv
File Size : 226.55 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:49
Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
03kaka2015cats.wmv - 226.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Messy Poop Prank Revenge

Description:
I am laughing and making fun of my room mate for a prank I pulled on him. Laughing and humiliating him for the way I made him piss and shit his pants last week when I dressed up like a zombie and scared him on the way to his usual morning time bathroom trip.
It was so hilarious, but very embarrassing for him. So, he decides to get me back one day, and has a friend dress up in a scary IT style clown costume and he breaks into our apartment It startles me so badly andI cant help it, I am just so scared that I make a big dirty mess in my freshly washed jeans I try to deny it for awhile, but then realize its pretty apparent that I have totally soiled myself with a big load of shit and pissand its Much worse than he did Both of them had a nice big laugh at my expense.
They wont let me use the bathroom to clean up until I show them my shit and piss covered ass because they are just plain mean plus they are total pervs too, I could see both of their erections growing in their pants as soon as I pulled my mess filled jeans down
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : clownpants.mp4
File Size : 689.7 MB
Duration : 00:07:09
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
clownpants.mp4 - 689.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- shit and piss show on the floor

Description:
Today you will see a nice geyser of piss, large current falls to the floor, I dildo in her mouth and suck. Then I lie down on the floor in a puddle of piss and starts drinking like a wild animal. Im excited and I masturbate dildo in pussy and ass and then to push shitExcitement is growing as always when I feel shit.I have to poop taste and swallow, then anoint the hair and all over my body and enjoy the filthy orgasm.
Model:
dirtyscatgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 2.3.2017-piss-and-scat-solo-on-the-floor.mp4
File Size : 466.42 MB
Duration : 00:12:42
Video : AVC, 4 936 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
2.3.2017-piss-and-scat-solo-on-the-floor.mp4 - 466.4 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Sexy morning pooping and pee on it

Description:
In video I start to pooping front of the camera in squat position so you can see my pussy and asshole. After few seconds I turn around for showing off my asshole and pussy for better view and you can see my yummy poo coming out. My asshole is swollen. When I finished smear a bit on my butthole and also peeing in the video during I poop
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : VID_20160922_0838150-2.mp4
File Size : 78.51 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:02:39
Video : AVC, 4 015 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 118 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
VID_20160922_0838150-2.mp4 - 78.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Public Far piss-Challenge Roxy vs Rosella

Description:
After HornyRoxy has indeed a wide piss-Challenge launched, I have accepted the challenge and am competed against Roxy. Of course, public and outdoor If both far Pissed by Single core, on a factory site, while workers were running around on the factory grounds. Who of course looked like we upskirt in a high arc of a staircase pissed. If you want to know who won the Challenge, then you look at the video
Model:
RosellaExtrem
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : WeitPissCh.mp4
File Size : 883.53 MB
Duration : 00:06:07
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 163 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
WeitPissCh.mp4 - 883.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Dirty Talk Pooping with Spread-Eagle Masturbation

Description:
Full HD (1080p60fps) In this video, I am sitting on the floor, leaning back, propped up a bit on my elbow, legs spread wide, up in the air, and my face is framed between my legs. I start by teasing my clit a bit, and then teasing you, letting my load push out against my asshole and holding it there for a while, and then holding it back in. I then groundhoglet my asshole open and show you my shit, then closing it back again, several times. All the while dirty talking to you. Finally, I let it go and slowly push it all out for you, moaning. I keep pushing out afterward, and play with myself for a bit, showing you how wet my pussy is.
Model:
SunnyBunzCamgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : pooping-dirty-talk-and-pussy-rubs-laying-back-legs-spread-eagle-HB.mp4
File Size : 38.72 MB
Duration : 00:05:12
Video : AVC, 896 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
pooping-dirty-talk-and-pussy-rubs-laying-back-legs-spread-eagle-HB.mp4 - 38.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Big Shit in Latex Panties

Description:
I was so excited to finally shit in some latex panties :3
I held this turd in for three days Watch me finally push it out with a big fart

This comes with four videos, one from each of the three angles, and one with all of them
(Im a trans woman, just so ya know. )
Model:
EmilyMilk
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_2592.mp4
File Size : 1009.99 MB
Duration : 00:13:23
Video : AVC, 10.4 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 105 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
IMG_2592.mp4 - 1010.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Lola-Edges a Toilet in Training Part 2

Description:
MP4 Lola decides to edge Andy until she has to pee again. She removes the fucking machine and edges Andy while she drinks more water. Andy is edged for a very long time while Lolas bladder fills. Andy starts to get fussy. He is very frustrated that he has been edged so long. Lola stuffs Andys mouth with a tampon gag. The tampon gag always shuts him right up. Then, she goes back to edging. Lola pees into the jug a second time. Its less that the first time, but still enough to use for training purposes. Lola reinserts the tube down Andys throat. She edges him while pouring her pee down into Andy. Andy is very erect and right on the verge of sexual climax while he swallows the pee. Lola ensures Andys right on the edge again before withdrawing sensation and returning Andy to chastity for the night. Andy did a good job, but he still doesnt get to have an orgasm. He doesnt need to have a full orgasm to learn to sexualize being a toilet. Its not about what he wants. Its about him learning to serve a whole household of women as their fully functioning human toilet. (15:11 long)
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lola-Edges-Toilet-in-Training-Part-2-MP4-NEW-recut.mp4
File Size : 1737.81 MB
Duration : 00:15:11
Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Lola-Edges-Toilet-in-Training-Part-2-MP4-NEW-recut.mp4 - 1.7 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Amadahy and Lola-Four Menstruation and Pee Scenes

Description:
1080 HD This clip consists of four short scenes. All four scenes contain both Amadahy and Lola. In two of the scenes they are menstruating together, and in two they are not. In the first scene, Amadahy and Lola share side by side toilet slaves, as though they are in a bathroom stall. Both Amadahy and Lola have their periods. The girls complain to each other about how uncomfortable their periods are making them. After peeing in the human toilets, the girls decide that their tampons need to be changed. They put the old, saturated tampons into one of the human toilets mouths. They leave the tampons in the slaves mouth and walk off. The second and third scenes were filmed on a different day, and the moon sisters do not have their periods. In both the second and third scenes the girls share a single human toilet. Ive included scenes 2 as a bonus. It is an excerpt from Ashtray Drinks Glass of Spit before Two Bladders of Pee, which can be found HERE . In the fourth scene, the girls periods are back. They use side by side toilet slaves again, as though in a bathroom stall. Both girls pee a lot in this scene. Lolas stall has run out of toilet paper and she asks Amadahy if she can, spare a square. Amadahy stuffs her old tampon into her toilets mouth. Just then, Lola realizes that she thought her period was over, but it came back. She has bled all over her toilets neck and directly into its mouth. The girls decide to play with the menstrual blood. Lola draws a heart on the chest of Amadahys human toilet with her menstrual blood. Amadahy has had strep throat recently. She clears a lot of the phlegm from the back of her throat, and spits a great big gob into the center of the menstrual blood heart on the slaves chest. (12:37 long)
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Amadahy-and-Lola-Four-Menstruation-and-Pee-Scenes-MP4.mp4
File Size : 1453.03 MB
Duration : 00:12:37
Video : AVC, 15.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: