Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- 2 Days Worth of Shit

Description:
I had been holding this in for two days, unable to go, it was painful and made my stomach swell.. so i decided to have a bit of extra coffee this morning and see what happens. Boy, did that work some magic. I had to shit immediately, so i frantically grabbed some paper towel and laid down, exposing my asshole to you. Then i let out a thick, long, hot shit and felt immense relief.
Model:
Clevexci
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_2471.mp4
File Size : 524.5 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:03:37
Video : AVC, 20.1 Mb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Lots of Farts Then A Poop

Description:
Lots of farting in my maroon leggings as Im getting ready in the mirror (brushing hair putting on makeup) then at the end I pull my pants down and take a nice large poop for you on the floor and show a close-up.
Model:
SexyFlatulence
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : scatshop_GymSharts.mp4
File Size : 362.9 MB
Duration : 00:04:56
Video : AVC, 9 989 kb/s, 59.940 (59940/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 254 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
scatshop_GymSharts.mp4 - 362.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shoes Scat Games

Description:
Hello my dears,
a horny User Video has become the.
His ex girlfriend has left him and left there her ballerinas. What does he do? he sends them to me and I should use it and abuse nothing easier than that I have looked after very intense about it.
only a chocolate smeared beautiful and the shoes eingesaut so, then followed my pisse- in a bowl I pissed up and soaked them in I sipped the piss out and spit it on the shoes hmmmm .. cool .. .. then the coronation: a fat turd on the ballerinas and beautiful eingesaut with his hands. delicious. so beautiful brown eingesaut I simply tightened again. a nice warm, slippery feel. , You and your group what what to improve or how I should play? write me Kisses .
Bonjour mes cheris,
une cornee video de lutilisateur est devenu le.
Son ex petite amie la quitte et laisse la ses ballerines. Quest-ce quil fait? il les envoie a moi et je devrais lutiliser et dabus rien de plus facile que celle Je lai soigne tres intense a ce sujet.
seulement un chocolat enduit belle et les chaussures eingesaut oui, alors suivi mon pisse- dans un bol, je pisse et les tremper dans je lai bu la pisse et cracher sur les chaussures hmmmm .. cool .. .. puis le couronnement: un etron de graisse sur les ballerines et belle eingesaut avec ses mains. delicieux. si beau brun Je eingesaut simplement a nouveau serre. une belle ambiance chaleureuse et glissante. , Vous et votre groupe ce que pour ameliorer ou comment je dois jouer? ecris moi Baisers .
Hola mis queridos,
un video Usuario cachonda ha convertido en el.
Su ex novia le ha dejado y dejado alli sus bailarinas. Que el ha hecho? los envia a mi y yo deberia usarlo y abuso nada mas facil que eso he cuidado muy intenso al respecto.
Solo un chocolate manchado hermoso y los zapatos eingesaut aproximadamente, luego siguio mi pisse- en un tazon me molesto y les sumerge en Bebi la orina y escupir en los zapatos hmmmm .. fresco .. .. entonces la coronacion: un turd grasa en las bailarinas y hermosa eingesaut con las manos. delicioso. tan hermoso eingesaut marron simplemente apreto de nuevo. una sensacion agradable calido, resbaladizo. , Usted y su grupo lo que permite mejorar o como debe jugar? Escribeme Besos .
Hallo ihr Lieben,
ihr wisst ja- ich liebe Scat bzw Scheisse- und da kam mir der Userwunsch gerade recht.
Seine freundin hatte ihn verlassen udn nur die Schuhe ballerinas vergessen.
Na ein Fall fur Tante Suzi
ich sollte sie schon einsauen, so da sie unbrauchbar fur seien freundin sind , wenn sie diese wieder abholt- tja schauts elbst- vollgeschissen udn gepisst zog ich sie mir an- und sie sahen toll aus an meinen Fuen oder ?
Wenn auch du Videowunsche hast-Mail mir . Kisses Suzan
Model:
SuzanDirty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : MAH00068.mp4
File Size : 173.3 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:09
Video : AVC, 2 842 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
MAH00068.mp4 - 173.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Desperate shit outdoors

Description:
I really had to poop and pee and both bathrooms in the house were occupied. I was on the brink of an accident. So I grabbed some paper towels and went in the backyard, pulled down my pants and took a hot steaming dump and hissy pee. I never usually do stuff like this, but like I said I was desperate. Figured I might as well record it.
Model:
evakokoro
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : yarddump.mov
File Size : 99.35 MB
Duration : 00:00:53
Video : AVC, 15.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 87.5 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
yarddump.mov - 99.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Hot shit shit delivery

Description:
Come to my ass and look Just smell it Come closer. Like never before. Hot shit delivery
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : C0047_1.mp4
File Size : 1154.7 MB
Duration : 00:04:56
Video : AVC, 32.5 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
C0047_1.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Eat Pee Poop Puke

Description:
Stuffing myself with a turkey TV dinner, turkey mashed potatoes and green beans, then a big bowl of fruity pebbles. I am feeling kind of full and cant seem to keep the last bit of cereal down and I spit up onto my chest. Then I have to pee really bad and so I let go a monster size pee in my jeans I take them off and poop in my pink lace panties, pull them down to finger my shit filled ass crack and then I finger my pussy with my dirty poopy fingers. After all of this I am still feeling pretty full and so I grab a glass and gag myself with 2 fingers, trying to pukebut I just throw up a bunch of stomach bile and phlegm.
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : eat-pee-poo-puke.mp4
File Size : 452.3 MB
Duration : 00:12:37
Video : AVC, 4 811 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
eat-pee-poo-puke.mp4 - 452.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Big plop pile & messy asshole

Description:
Lick it all up. Clean me &lt3 Ive been way too dirty today
Held in my poop for way too long that a whole plop came out of my ass and stuck to my cheeks as I was running to the toilet. Decided to take my filthy ass to the shower and dish some oooey gooey soft serve right in front of you. The first round is incredible some falling logs that plop right down for you to dig in. A second wave comes and it pipes so good, so smooth, and plops on top of the big pile. I felt like a horse making this big dump in the middle of my bathroom. Talk about a true mess to clean and the stench of an outhouse. Shits always full of my veggies and they sure smell rotten. This one is sooo worth the wait Let me know how big my doo is and how you want it all. Can you handle a load this size and stinky???
Model:
softservequeen
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Big-plop.mp4
File Size : 52 MB
Duration : 00:02:22
Video : AVC, 2 861 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 196 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Big-plop.mp4 - 52.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- The Toilet Diarhees

Description:
Day One: Im feeling very nauseous when I wake up in the morning, which is actually normal any time I have to take a shit. that I even take anti-nausea pills almost every day. Watch as I complain of feeling bad, sick to my stomach due to having to go to the toilet while rubbing my stomach. Then I am out of bed for a bit trying to work when the tummy ache and nausea comes back and I have to finally have to go These graphic toilet scenes are AWESOME. I have nasty diarrhea, and at one point I push so hard it shoots out all over the place It goes out of the toilet bowl and onto the toilet bowls rim, and onto a book next to the toilet. :O( I show you the big mess all over, then I go back standing over the toilet trying to go more, but realize I got poop on my leg. I wipe it up, tellng you that now I even have a bigger mess to clean up
Day 2: I have bad diarrhea, again Watch all the liquid diarrhea come squirting out in a streamI make ANOTHER mess all over the toilet. Very hot, short and sweet diarrhea video Tummy rubbing, too
Model:
peteuse
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : toiletdiaries.mp4
File Size : 620.23 MB
Duration : 00:08:33
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 115 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
toiletdiaries.mp4 - 620.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Asshole Fuck, Gape, Farting In Black DressJOI

Description:
I wear a very sexy tight little black dress on with high-heels. You cant resist me in this cutie dress. Today you dont need to say anything just listen and watch and being quiet. Remove your pants and grab your dick to start stroke yourself. I tease you to get your dick hard no worries. BUT. Are you listening to me right? I give you jerk off instruction nice and slowly. I also show you how to jerk your dick off on my dildo. I guess you need some help. I seduce you with tight dress and some upskirt view. Look at my tiny G-string. Jerk it. Dont stop never. I show you how you can do it. I know you deserve to see me but only if you stroke yourself to me. Youll get a loads of sexy tease and view to make you hard. I bend over many times to spread my cheeks and pussy in panty. I also Queefing loud ones close to you. Yummy pussy farts. I start to finger my little butt hole and talking to you sexy also make fanny fart. Once I taste my shitty finger. I have to shit baby so I insert my dildo to ass and nice and slow stretching it. It got pretty dirty and poo covered. I fuck my asshole and shitting at the same time then pee. I dont stop fucking myself keep continue. Playing with dirty butt, stretching, gaping for you and farting. Talk to you dirty and give JOI. I feel so dirty and sexy myself till bend over front of you. Wet and juicy ass fucking. Get yourself ready to cum. I count from 10 to 1 then cum to me. You dont have any other chance. I also farting many times Gaping, fucking and farting for you. Im such a cheeky girl. I also show off the mess on the floor Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0521.mp4
File Size : 1430.46 MB
Duration : 00:19:43
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0521.mp4 - 1.4 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shit explosion on to hot concrete

Description:
My morning coffee really made its way through me. Couldnt help but run outside to spread my cheeks and let stinky, semi-liquid shit explode out of my tight asshole and on to the hot concrete. Its gonna be a scorcher out today, meaning that its going to absolutely fucking stink. My neighbors might even get a whiff since their bathroom and kitchen windows are right next to where I took this steaming dump.
Model:
evakokoro
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_4437.mov
File Size : 74.63 MB
Duration : 00:01:18
Video : HEVC, 7 810 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 180 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: