Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Pee Jeans and Wet Soles Ignore you

Description:
Well in this video I totally ignore you. I play and chatting on my tablet while laying on my side in jeans. By the way I feel to pee so what else I can do as pee myself in the jeans while chatting. I make the jeans completely pee soaked but I dont pay attention if you can see my wet pants. I also give you lot of feet view through in the video. I play with foot and moving them all around. I also play in the pee puddle with feet and lift up then you able to see my nice and wet soles. Do you like how messy got my jeans? Because I do love
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0866.mp4
File Size : 1249.95 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:13
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 137 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0866.mp4 - 1.2 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Dirty jeans,socks and shoes

Description:
Original quality vid is DIVIDED FOR 2 PARTS,prepare your memory device25minscompressed full version is available too.
CUSTOM REQUEST
You are wearing: jeans, pantie, socks, sneakers shoes, and what you want on top.
You are standing up and firstly piss in your jeans and panties. Your piss run through your legs directly into your shoes.
then you shit in your jeans and undies.
after pooped your pant, you pull down your jeans, show your mess in your pantie and jeans and take a pile of poo from your pantie and smear it on your jeans (like you do in your video my shitty jeans)
but this time, you smear also your socks and your shoes.
you can take off your shoes and socks and mixing some shit inside, and then put them back to wear them (do it two or more times to spread your scat well and also to show how dirty your shoes are).
If you manage to totally covered your shoes outside and inside, it would be perfect:)
dont hesitate to show how your clothes are covered with your scat (especialy your socks and inside your shoes).
A final plan were you are dressed with all your scat covered clothes will be very sexy :)
Enjoy)
xoxox
Model:
Anna_Coprofield
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Part1DirtyJeansSocksAnnaCoprofield.mp4
File Size : 1612.7 MB
Duration : 00:13:03
Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Part1DirtyJeansSocksAnnaCoprofield.mp4 - 1.6 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shit in denim shorts

Description:
In this video, you will see Yana, Carolina and Alice in denim shorts. The girls put on shorts and high boots. They showed themselves to the camera, showed their clean asses. Then, in turn, each one pissed and shit in their shorts, showing already dirty asses in shit. They put on shorts over themselves and posed in dirty shorts. We like the shit in our clothes, we like the feel of the warm shit that is smeared on our asses inside the clothes.
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN3925-MP4.mp4
File Size : 440.11 MB
Duration : 00:07:25
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 112 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 172 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN3925-MP4.mp4 - 440.1 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Terrible wetting accident

Description:
Someone tied my hands I cant escae I must pee Right now I cant hold this. Yellow Ocean of piss and me inside.
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PeeInGrLeg.avi
File Size : 53.57 MB
Resolution : 856x480 @ 854x480
Duration : 00:05:46
Video : xvid, 1 155 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
PeeInGrLeg.avi - 53.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Teen Pisses in Tub Then Cums

Description:
Natural 19-year-old Meadow pisses in the bathtub, then gives herself a mind-boggling orgasm playing with her clit Make sure youre quiet thoughthe petite teens parents are in the next room
Model:
meadowdoll
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : piss2.mp4
File Size : 194.95 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:02:13
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 204 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
piss2.mp4 - 195.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Alina Pooping in Pantyhose

Description:
Alina Pooping in Pantyhose
Model:
suppkakiem
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PooAlina50.mp4
File Size : 419.67 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:28
Video : AVC, 5 995 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
PooAlina50.mp4 - 419.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Marina Alice Carolina poop in jeans

Description:
Hello, our cute guys. Thanks to everyone who comes to our store and appreciates our work. In this video you will see Marina, Alice and Caroline. The girls put on their jeans and shit in them and wrote. They showed themselves and defiled on kamnata both in dry and clean gins and in wet and dirty ones. We hope you enjoy everything in our video.
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0441.mp4
File Size : 1363.48 MB
Duration : 00:14:02
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0441.mp4 - 1.3 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- We caress each other-shit in the mouth

Description:
We like to do shows in which we sleep and piss in each others mouths , this time my friends and I decided to make a show for you . We sat on the couch completely without clothes , as in this video we do not need it , first we kiss each other , after kissing , Carolina lay down on the floor , Alice sits on top of her , and I get cancer on my knees . And my girlfriends first ass caress each other tongues and then my Alice caresses the anus of the Carolinas , Carolina caresses the anus of Alice , when Alice caressed the tongue anus of Carolina , Carolina shit but Alice did not stop and continued to caress the ass of Carolina , Alice and her mouth covered in shit , Oh yeah in the room there was a smell of shit , and I love it , Alice is taken for may ass , Alice enters my ass your tongue and starts to caress my anus , that time, Carolina continued to caress Alices anus with her tongue , Alice asks to open his mouth Carolina, where Carolina opens his mouth , Alice fills the mouth with a Carolina shit . In a word, Carolinas mouth is Alices own toilet , Carolina has a mouth full of shit , but Carolina continues to caress Alices ass with a tongue . Alice not to stop and caresses my ass with her tongue fucking me so good and I want to Alice penetrated his tongue right into the depths of my anus , I feel like I want to shit and Im not saying Alice is not what I fill my mouth with the shit of Alice , Alice stops and caresses my anus with her tongue , fucking its super easy I love it so much Alices mouth is full of shit , mouth Carolina is also full of shit , face Carolina smeared shit Carolina all in the shit . This time we decided to shit each other in the mouth during the caresses of the anus , my girlfriends are ready to fulfill all you want .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0100.mp4
File Size : 1007.62 MB
Duration : 00:10:22

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0100.mp4 - 1007.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Yana Olga and shit and piss in jeans

Description:
Girls Yana and Olga decided to arrange a show for you in jeans, girls Yana with Olga first pose for you in jeans, after the demonstration of jeans girls get cancer on their knees and bare their Asses , but in the frame just two girls with bare Asses , after the demonstration of Asses , girls Yana with Olga again wear jeans back on their Asses . And in turn, girls shit and piss in jeans , the first person who shoots in your jeans in piss and shit is Olga of Olginym feet drains urine leaving a pair of jeans, Olga wet tracks . Yana takes ass Olga jeans and shows you her dirty shit jeans and ass . After that , I do not smear my hands on Olgas ass shit, all the jeans and Olgas ass are all in shit . Now its Yanas turn, Yana gets cancer and shoots her jeans with shit and urine , urine flows down Yanas legs , leaving wet marks on her jeans , then Olga takes off Yanas jeans from her ass and shows you dirty jeans and Yanas ass . Olga smears on bare lands dirty from shit ass Yanas closet shit. Olga tightly cover with shit ass of his girlfriend . After that girls wear jeans back on your dirty ass and show you their dirty shit and piss jeans . At the end of this video, Yana and Olga take their jeans off their Asses again and show you their dirty Asses .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1841.mp4
File Size : 1235.35 MB
Duration : 00:12:45

Download VIDEO:
DSCN1841.mp4 - 1.2 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- ULTRA HOT Dirty SCAT bathroom masturbation

Description:
A new hot video, dirty masturbation of my wet pussy, shit in my pants, a giant pile of shit, smearing shit through my face and playing with my shit in my mouth) I know you like to spy on me, so I chose the bathroom, because only here you can calmly watch as I take a shower and play with my fragrant heaps of shit just quieter .. I can hear that you spy on and punish you ..
for example, what if I sit on your face and let ALL get my chocolate in your mouth?))
&nbspI hope you like, also do not forget you can order my video with your wishes, or buy my dirty underwear)) write to me in private messages)
Model:
DirtyBetty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_0966.wmv
File Size : 361.33 MB
Duration : 00:06:44
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 302 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: