Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shit in my moms jeans

Description:
I borrowed my moms favorite light-blue jeans for very dirty purposes:D
I put on jeans on the white panties and a lot of piss and shit in them.Now I can do whatever I like fuck my ass with my fingers,make my jeans dirty and of course SMEARINGahhh)
Look how I enjoy these)
xoxox
Model:
Anna_Coprofield
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : FullMyMomJeansAnnaCoprofield.mp4
File Size : 1927.39 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:23:42
Video : AVC, 11.1 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
FullMyMomJeansAnnaCoprofield.mp4 - 1.9 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Big Dirty Enema with Poo Licking

Description:
Watch me pull down my moto jeans and cute nude thong to give myself a b enema I pull my thong and jeans back up then let it go inside my jeans I repeat this process several times until I am all cleaned out and jeans are soaked I take off my jeans to show you the poopy mess while I rub my shitty pussy. I try to fist my ass and have a few licks of my poop
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : dirtyenema.mp4
File Size : 993.27 MB
Duration : 00:14:05
Video : AVC, 9 672 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 179 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
dirtyenema.mp4 - 993.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Very smelly & liquid diarrhea after pea in mouth toilet slave

Description:
Very smelly, liquid diarrhea after pea in mouth toilet slave. Alina continues to vilify after peas and laxatives. Another very smelly video about how Alina feeds her slave with smelly diarrhea. This is a truly stinking liquid from the beautiful ass of Alina. Before the shipment is unloaded, Alina takes out the panty liner and inserts it under the mask, so that the slave, when taking diarrhea, could smell the sweet smell of a pussy and easily swallowed this diabolical diarrhea
Model:
suppkakiem
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PooAlina102.mp4
File Size : 929.84 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:24:43
Video : AVC, 5 063 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
PooAlina102.mp4 - 929.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Diarrhea in light blue jeans

Description:
Very dirty video. I did huge mess into this light blue jeans on my balcony.
First you will see huge fountain of my pee and later I will make a lot of rare shit into this jeans while standing. You will see how this rare shit come out of my ass. I was all dirty My ass, my pussy , everything You will love this clip.
Model:
BibiStar
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : bibistar-29.mp4
File Size : 461.64 MB
Duration : 00:12:25
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Totally Destroyed My PantyLicking My Poo

Description:
In this video I wear only a see through white panty. I really have to poo and I desperation so much. Have to hold it back because I can poo in every each second. I tell you how much Im suffering and how bad feeling this. But besides this desperation encourage you to stroking that cock of yours nice and slowly first. Show off my panty and start to push big poo into my white panty. I push it hard. This scene is POV when I poo in, you can watching my shitty panty close up view. Then smearing and totally destroy it. So much poo. Smearing back and front then take it off and show you how to jerking your hard dick to my messy and dirty ass. I want to see your hard dick till I get messy. After that I show you my shit filled panty to the cam and start to licking my yummy poo. Hold it on my tounge and smear it on my teeth too. Swallow it. Do you wanna taste me as I did with my poop filled panty, dont you? So nice. Im your dirty princess you know it well ?
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20170901_100022-1.mp4
File Size : 1768.67 MB
Duration : 00:16:17
Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
20170901_100022-1.mp4 - 1.7 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Quick shit in jeans at night

Description:
While walking at night I really wanted to shit,It was very cold outside (1 degree Celsius)and next to me was my favorite bushes:) I farted a little with sauce but I was hoping to have time to turn on the camera,I was very cold, and when I ran into the bushes, I realized that I did not have time to take off my jeans because I am beginning to piss.Then I take a shit in jeans, a little poke in the ass finger, smeared shit on the ass,remove and put on dirty jeans.Very cold, but shit is warm mmmmyou can see vapour from it sometimes:)I heard the voice of the neighbors once and stop shooting and then continued.Be careful at night, maybe I to shit in your bushes xD
Enjoy)
Model:
Anna_Coprofield
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : QuickShitInJeansAtNight.mp4
File Size : 1092.97 MB
Duration : 00:08:51
Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
QuickShitInJeansAtNight.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Very smelly diarrhea in tight shorts. Powerful farting

Description:
Very smelly diarrhea in tight shorts. Powerful farting
Model:
suppkakiem
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 163.mp4
File Size : 294.99 MB
Duration : 00:06:39
Video : AVC, 5 996 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Goodmorning Pajamas Pantypooping

Description:
I love to wear my pajamas not only for sleep, but also for special cases You know what I mean
Yeah-you always understand dirty girls fetish :&gt
So I often prefer to go to bed with kinky ideas for night dreams, like to wet my panties under pajamas, or to poop inside it :&gt Or maybe to do both, why not ?)
I like PantyPooping in bed in the mornings (^_^)
P.S.-I also love to lie down for a little longer in bed after this cute n dirty pantypooping games, with all those awesome feelings between my legs (^_^)
Model:
NaughtyPuma
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PantyPum48.mp4
File Size : 446.47 MB
Duration : 00:07:41
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 151 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
PantyPum48.mp4 - 446.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Toilet slave quickly swallows smelly shit from Alina

Description:
Toilet slave quickly swallows smelly shit from Alina. Alina likes to smoke a cigarette before pooping-it helps her to relax the intestines so that the shit can go out easily. This time, the personal toilet slave Alina managed to have breakfast with shit with female secretions. He could not see what was flowing into his mouth-Alina ordered him to swallow her shit with her eyes closed
Model:
suppkakiem
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PooAlina67.mp4
File Size : 720.79 MB
Duration : 00:18:15
Video : AVC, 5 324 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
PooAlina67.mp4 - 720.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Alice and Carolina lick ass

Description:
My dear, beloved friends. Today in this video you will again see Alice and Carolina, the girls will lick the dirty anus to each other. Karolina and Alice are very beautiful girls, they are completely undressed and ready to please you with these filming. Alice lies down, Carolina kneels beside her, she lifts Alices legs up and starts to lick Alices pussy and her anus, Alice really likes it, she gets an orgasm and from this begins to crap right into Karolinas mouth. Carolna does not depart, but on the contrary takes Alices poop in her mouth. Then she carefully licks Alices anus and her clit. Then the girls change places and Carolina lies down, and Alice is now already licking her anus and clitoris. Then Carolina also poops and pees, and Alice takes poop in her mouth. She swallows some shit and licks Carolinas dirty anus. Girls love the smell of warm poop and love to taste each others shit. We all, as you remember lovers of shit))) We will delight you with good videos again and again. Be with us, our loved ones
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0166.mp4
File Size : 1054.28 MB
Duration : 00:10:51
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO: