Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Ayannas One Girl, One Cup "Oops, I missed

Description:
Ayanna is back with her Naughtiest clip yet She is definitely out to be the The Funkiest of them all Enjoy as she decides to have more fun at work in three different clips In the first she has a case of diarrhea and tried to catch it in her cup. Lets just say she underestimated the EXPLOSION and it got all over the place All on the floor and her hands She really created a mess If only they knew what she was doing on her bathroom breaks Her bubbleguts werent done as she comes in to take another gassy dump later on that night. Then in the final clip enjoy a nice rearivew clip as she pees and drops some solids in the bowl. That sexy little redbone ass of hers was on fire in this clip Enjoy as she definitely had another case of Pizza Guts craziness
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ayanna120315.mp4
File Size : 341.33 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:33
Video : AVC, 3 082 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
ayanna120315.mp4 - 341.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- BE MY HUMAN TOILET (WAS A CUSTOM FOR WAYNE)

Description:
IN THIS CLIP WAYNE IS GOING TO BE MY TOILET BITCH.
WATCH AS I LAUGH AT HIS TINY DICK AND MAKE HIM BOW DOWN AND BE MY FULL HUAMN TOILET.
Model:
Princess-Cheryl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : TOILETWAYNE.mp4
File Size : 662.82 MB
Duration : 00:10:03
Video : AVC, 9 110 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
TOILETWAYNE.mp4 - 662.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Piss Love

Description:
Gwen takes a big piss in a clear glass bowl, filling it up. Turning around facing her butt to the camera she uses her pink dildo to fuck her tight asshole while she has her face shoved close to the piss bowl the whole time. Shes first sniffing and smelling the strong fragrance of her piss and then starts lapping at it with anticipation of what she wants to do next. She moves to the bathtub so she can drink all of her delicious golden princess pee and immediately begins to try and throw it all back up with using her pink dildo She spurts up a decent amount onto her chest and stomach and then rubs her goopy dildo all over her cunt, trying to cum from all of the gross and amazing sensations
Model:
GwenyT
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_7496.mov
File Size : 673.19 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:15
Video : AVC, 9 970 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 199 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
IMG_7496.mov - 673.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Lisa balcony backstage shit

Description:
After the shooting lisa smokes a cigarette on the balcony but she realize she has to shit and piss again.
She do in a glas put it on table spits inside use it as an ashtry. the glas stands on the table all the time lisa speaks with her team about her shit.
Model:
mikadoshop
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 2017lisa15scat.mp4
File Size : 246.66 MB
Duration : 00:05:37
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 6 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
2017lisa15scat.mp4 - 246.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- White Panties OVERFLOWING-bathroom was locked

Description:
I just KNEW I shouldnt have eaten the food from that gas station.but I did anyway and had to deal with the consequences of my actions Unfortunately, you, my boyfriend, are using the bathroom when my tummy started to rumble. Ooof it was bubbly and I cant contain my juicy farts. As it started to hurt, I really have to go poop and start desperately pounding on the locked bathroom door and yelling. But you wont let me in-maybe you have your own dirty motives?? I cant wait any longer and end up shitting in my pretty white panties, making a big bulge. Then my tummy starts to rumble some more. Oh no I think theres even MORE. Im not done yet OH NO I let loose ANOTHER big pile into my ruined panties, making a massive overflowing mess. Its HUGE. Maybe you could help me clean up?
Model:
SunnyBunzCamgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : double-panty-poopHB.mp4
File Size : 1497.96 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:10:32
Video : AVC, 19.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 163 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
double-panty-poopHB.mp4 - 1.5 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Aleisha Messy Diaper Masturbation

Description:
Aleisha comes come after a hard day carrying a plastic bag full of diapers. Shes tired, but looking as cute and sexy as ever-check out her butt in those tight jeans when shes in the kitchen You can tell what she has planned to relieve the stresses of the day, as she takes one of the diapers out of the bag, holding it to her face and playing with it briefly. She checks her phone for messages and drinks a glass of water before stripping off to start her fun
Her butt looks even sexier out of her jeans and panties, as does her perfectly shaped and shaved pussy. Lying back on the couch in the living room, she ties back her hair and then diapers herself. Then she takes off her top, and swaps it for a loose fitting open cardigan, so she may as well be totally naked except for her diaper. Having put the diaper on has made her pussy glow, so first order of the day is to give it some attention-first through her diaper and then with her hands directly on her clit. The pinkness of her pussy betrays her sexual arousal, and stands out against the color of her thighs.
But then its time for some pooping fun, so she tapes the diaper back on and gives her sexy little butt a playful slap. Despite the cold, she removes her cardigan so thats shes fully naked apart from the diaper and bends over on the bed. Grunts and groans and squelchy noises start immediately, as she fills her diaper with a nice warm slippery mess. Then having done the deed, she sits on the floor with her legs apart and declares Im going to play with my poop
First she pulls the diaper up tight between her legs and wriggles her butt on the floor. She gets some on her hands and wipes it on her legs, and gives her clit a quick rub. Then she puts the diaper back on, stands up and gives another little push. Being the dirty girl she is, she mashes the poopy diaper against her butt and then even puts her hand down the back, directly into the mess, wiping it on herself and the diaper
Sitting down on a chair she rubs the front of the diaper against her pussy, and then stands with one foot up on the chair to do the same thing. The idea is to rub the poop on all over her pussy and the insides of her thighs as she also plays with her nipples. Then with the diaper back on, she sits on the chair again and gets into some serious masturbation-the poopy mess clearly visible all over her legs. The nipples on her breasts are as hard as ricks, and she touches and squishes them to increase her pleasure. With her other hand directly on her clit, and her butt on the poopy nappy, Aleisha reaches her first orgasm of the evening. But shes not done yet, and wants more
She turns around, straddling the chair backwards. Holding onto the back rest for support, she rocks back and forwards vigorously in a very sex scene, and possibly reaching a second small orgasm. As Aleisha puts it I fucked my poop
Leaving the poop covered chair she moves to the floor, and leans back against the wall. Now shes going for the big one-the main orgasm of the evening Aleisha is one seriously hot chick, and the fact that she loves to poop in diapers only makers her hotter. Shes a very dirty girl too, shown without doubt at the very end of the movie, as she puts her dirty poop and cum stained finger into her mouth
Model:
MessyGirls
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : MessyDiaperMessturbation-1.mp4
File Size : 376.75 MB
Duration : 00:20:36
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 2 410 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 144 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
MessyDiaperMessturbation-1.mp4 - 376.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- 246-MISTRESS GAIA-SMALLEST DETAILS OF SHIT

Description:
Today youll see every detail, when I use my personal toilet, since when he drinks my pee completely until he will receive my shit.
Oggi vedrai ogni minimo dettaglio, quando uso il mio cesso personale, da quando beve completamente la mia pipì a quando ricevera la mia merda.
Model:
padronagaia
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : shitthesmallestdetails.mov
File Size : 0.06 GB / 64.69 MB / 67 836 423 bytes
Duration : 00:04:01

Download VIDEO:
shitthesmallestdetails.mov - 64.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Accident and pissing in the Park

Description:
Walk on the street ended up that I very much wanted to use the toilet I found a secluded place and began to piss and shit outdoors . After my ass out the crap on it came large flies will Write for you a custom video of your script , ready to bring to life almost anything you want , any fantasy on the theme of the toilet . Do not hesitate to write , Im waiting for your scripts for filming .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSC_0009.mp4
File Size : 684.89 MB
Duration : 00:07:02
Video : AVC, 13.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSC_0009.mp4 - 684.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Masturbation with a chair leg liquid accident

Description:
Really like something new and different , this time I masturbate clitoris with a chair leg and simultaneously shitting liquid shit . For fans of extreme sports )
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSC_0005.mp4
File Size : 777.3 MB
Duration : 00:08:01
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSC_0005.mp4 - 777.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Loud Kitchen Floor Farts

Description:
Enough Giant Farts to BLOW YOUR MIND &ampEARS (Maybe even make your cock blow a load). Seriouslythese are some of the LOUDEST and STINKIEST Farts Ive ever emitted. Not really any down time in this video If Im filming, Im farting. Youll love it.This video includes- Farting, Wet Farts, Loud Bassy Farts, Red thong, Multicolored Fishnets, Smell fetish, All of the sexiness
Model:
VeronicaSteam
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Loud-Kitchen-Floor-Farts.wmv
File Size : 300.24 MB
Duration : 00:05:00
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 373 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: