kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Super Long, Messy Period Shits Compilation

Description:
Whenever I am on my period, my shits get extremely long and messy
At times, the shits are almost endlessly long
All of the junk food and chocolate I have been bingeing on hasnt been sitting well with my stomach as well.
I have been rushing to the toilet every day this week, barely able to make it before the logs start coming out.
You get incredible full body angle shots in this clip with full face.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Model:
xrussianbeautyx
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Super-Long-Messy-Plops-Compilation.mp4
File Size : 616.61 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:24
Video : AVC, 9 921 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Super-Long-Messy-Plops-Compilation.mp4 - 616.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Desperation, Cannot Hold My ShitChewing Poo

Description:
Sexy desperation video. I had to poo so bad. Was really hard to hold it but I didnt want to miss out because I know how much you love me seeing desperation ? Im doing desperation dance a lot actually cannot being standing because the feeling is I shit myself instantly. You can see on my face how much Im suffering. I cannot hold this poo so long so after few minutes I turn backward to camera and a bit bending over position started to pooping. So much poo and what a nice and long turd. I cannot explain how I feel myself. Much more better. The expression on my face telling everything ? Then Im filming in POV style show you my head I got sweat from desperation. Then showing my big big poo on the floor. Take out some hard chunk and show close to camera. At the end I put some piece of my shit and chewing over and over. You get naughty view because I show up close how playing with poo in my mouth. Coloring my tongue as well. And of course I show you ? Enjoy this sexy desperation clip from me.
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20171116_105449.mp4
File Size : 434.93 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:54
Video : AVC, 6 001 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
20171116_105449.mp4 - 434.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Extreme anal Masturbation scat extradition to the floor .

Description:
In this video you will see How I masturbate inserting her sex toy in anal myself start to poop , the toy flies out of my butt , as it is pushed out my shit . my farts . I love to engage in extreme sex and debauchery . Will remove video on demand on your scenario . Your own movie script you can write me in private messages on the website and I will make a video for you .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 00003.mp4
File Size : 818.64 MB
Duration : 00:08:27
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
00003.mp4 - 818.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Solo Farting & BLOWJOB TEASE

Description:
By request, I blow relentless farts on the couch. Half laughing at your humiliation and how pathetic you are for enjoying this, and well.. some of them are just so loud or ridiculous I cant help but laugh. Watch as my ass puckers and blows you over the edge. Imagine how it would be to stick your face in there, to take all these farts in your lungs.. its intoxicating. Teasing like this actually made me horny and I decided to give a little POV Blowjob tease.. but a tease is a tease.. and you do not get to cum.-- Only the last minute of the video contains the POV tease.
Model:
GoddessAmirha
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : SoloPOV.mp4
File Size : 465.48 MB
Duration : 00:08:17
Video : AVC, 7 675 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
SoloPOV.mp4 - 465.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- BJ, Cum In Mouth & My First Golden Shower

Description:
BJ, Cum In Mouth &amp My First Golden Shower
Model:
sammiecee
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Golden-Shower-PH.mp4
File Size : 188.96 MB
Duration : 00:04:06
Video : AVC, 6 230 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Golden-Shower-PH.mp4 - 189.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- 2 for 1 mcdonalds poo and between the legs

Description:
The first vid i tease and shake my ass back and forth then slowly pull down my shorts and panties to push out some poop with corn at a fast food resturant. The next one is between the legs shitting in my shower. I desperatly blasted that shit out of my ass.Enjoy.
Model:
FoxyJ
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20160831_173416.mp4
File Size : 277.66 MB
Duration : 00:02:14
Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
20160831_173416.mp4 - 277.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shitty fuck fest

Description:
Oh My lord I had fun making this clip I had yet another first time toilet slave visiting Me, and he wanted to be trained up. I wore My sexy pvc dress and thigh high boots and lifted My dress up to reveal My arse and no underwear I ordered him to worship My arse, then I made him shove his face right between My enormous arse cheeks so he was smothering himself in My magnificent crack. I made him lick My arsehole to loosen it ready for the huge hard turd that was poking at the other side of My chocolate starfish, and then I made him drink My piss. I crouched directly over him so My pussy was millimetres away from his mouth and he could suckle My dark amber morning nectar directly from the source. The flow was too fast for him, and the taste too strong so he got loads on the floor. I made him suck it all up like a vacuum cleaner while I relaxed with a cigarette, using him as a footstool. Once he was all done, I took a huge dump right in front of him. MY shit was so hard it sounded like marbles as it hit the floor, and little pellets dropped off of it as it was coming out. I made My slave clean Me like toilet paper, then inspected My arse crack in the camera screen, giving you a nice HD close up shot of My hairy crack, then I made him jerk off with My shit, edging himself several times. Finally, I made him lie down and I fucked him up the arse with My black strap on while telling him all about how I am going to turn him into My all consuming toilet, all the while, him still edging his shitty cock.
This is an epic clip, and much longer than My usual ones. It is action packed and I hope you will enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it
Model:
MistressEvilyne
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20160622.mp4
File Size : 1464.5 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
Duration : 00:28:15
Video : AVC, 7 085 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
20160622.mp4 - 1.4 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Kioko & Masae Pooping BFFs

Description:
Two friends cook and eat a meal then take turns recording each other pooping it out
Self-filmed. Close-up zoom (poop).
Model:
JP Fetish Merchant
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : agp_kioko_masae_01.mp4
File Size : 588.91 MB
Duration : 00:19:03
Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
agp_kioko_masae_01.mp4 - 588.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shit Save Mission Completed 5 Saved Heaps

Description:
For true connoisseurs of good video quality i divided the video into 3 PARTS45min
So you can start by playing with yourself normally like you do in the beginning in all your vids. And when youre ready take one of the shits you saved and smear it on and around your pussy and your inner thighs and play with yourself a bit like that. Then get another shit and start to smear it all over your body and taste some and suck some off your fingers. Play with yourself like that a bit more and then get the 3rd shit and use it to stuff your pussy much as you can and shit out of your pussy a couple times. Whatever you cant fit in your pussy and whatever is left over put in your mouth and mush it around so your mouth is full of shit AND your pussy is full of shit. Then just when you think you couldnt have any more shit in and on you. Spread your ass and finger it until you cant hold your shit in anymore. Then bend over and push all the fresh shit out of your ass and the shit that was in your pussy at the same time. Then you can sit back down and stuff all the shit back into your pussy again and smear some more of the fresh shit on yourself even more so youre completely covered with shit and you have it stuffed in your mouth and pussy. Play with yourself and finger your shit filled pussy for a bit like that then take some and cover a dildo in shit and fuck your pussy with it while its still filled with shit so its oozing out cuz it cant fit anymore. Then try to deepthroat the shitty dildo clean while your mouth is full of shit so theres shit oozing out of your mouth too. Get kinda close to the camera so i can see you drooling shit. Then just play with yourself and enjoy yourself and when youre ready to cum at the end, whatever shit is left stuff in your pussy and smear on your pussy and all over yourself and play with yourself like that till u cum )
xoxox
Model:
Anna_Coprofield
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Part15SavedShitAnnaCoprofield-1.mp4
File Size : 1880.91 MB
Duration : 00:21:30
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (59940/1000) FPS