Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Piss in bowl

Description:
Im really desperate to pee, so decide to be naught and pee in my living room into a clear plastic bowl.
the sound is great on this video, and you can hear my piss gushing out into the bowl. It really turns me on.
Model:
Pissy_Sophie
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Bowl-pee.mp4
File Size : 52.29 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:00:56
Video : AVC, 7 644 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 110 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Bowl-pee.mp4 - 52.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shit Sucking, Pussy Rubbing, Titty Fucking, Smear

Description:
This Glamorous girl is ready for a big turd The first turd I squeeze out of my asshole is nice and firm, making my pussy so wet thinking about what Im going to do with it.. I play with it, rub it, suck on it like a cock, and love it I lick the entire length of my amazing shit, and suck on it while talking dirty and giving sexy, snarly looks. After my pussy is nice and juicy, I rub the hard shit against my hairy cunt. I use my hands and shitty fingers, getting very messy. The rest of the shit is nice and soft, so I just sit on it and smush it into my ass. I play, smear, tease, and drive you crazy with my sexy shit play
Model:
LindzyPoopgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Snarl-Face-Shit-Suck.wmv
File Size : 725.03 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:25
Video : WMV2, 3 418 kb/s
Audio : WMA, 1 411 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Snarl-Face-Shit-Suck.wmv - 725.0 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Ellie Idol: Poo Package First Poop Video

Description:
My first poop video ever. Preparing a special treat for a toilet slave of mine. First I strip then I tease with my feet, pussy, and asshole. You know you want to suck these toes and lick my private parts I pee into a Tupperware jar first. Then I make my chocolate onto a plate which I then pick up with a glove and put it into another Tupperware. My sub is in for a very special treat
Model:
ellieidol1
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : poo_package_1080p_resize.mp4
File Size : 246.67 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:08
Video : AVC, 5 455 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 154 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
poo_package_1080p_resize.mp4 - 246.7 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shit and piss on shirts

Description:
Three friends Marina Alice and Caroline give you erotic dirty show in which the girls first pose for you , after demonstrating their bodies, the girls removed from the shoulders of their shirts and throw them on the floor , then girls Marina Alice and Caroline turns to shit and piss on your shirt lying on the floor after Marina Alice and Caroline went to the toilet on their shirts Devata smear shit on their shirts with shoes on their feet wearing high heel shoes , girls carefully smear shit on their shoes, shirts , how the girls ended up smearing shit on their shirts the girls put on their bodies shirts that are all in shit and piss and pose for you again in dirty shirts .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0613-2.mp4
File Size : 1304.2 MB
Duration : 00:13:26
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN0613-2.mp4 - 1.3 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Games with balloons

Description:
We girls decided to play a little, and inflated balloons , I asked Caroline and Alice to use the air as a rubber member , my friend agreed and we turned on the video camera on record . The first chair of the village of Alice and spread your legs , I entered Alice balloon in her pussy , and the other balloon Alice took in her mouth and began to caress it , next to the chair sat a naked Carolina and also caressed his mouth a balloon , me and my friends like to use in the video shoot not standard items . A bit of tinkering with balls , Carolina gets on the chair and gets cancer and I enter her cunt balloon and start to fuck his girlfriend the balloon , at this time, Alice continues to fondle with the mouth of the other balloon , I get a balloon from pussy Carolina and Carolina shoots liquid diarrhea on the naked body of Alice , of Alices body stikaet liquid diarrhea , I and Caroline take the balloons in his hands and smeared the shit on Alice . Now it was the turn of Caroline to sit in a chair , Carolina sits in a chair , and Alice takes the air and enters Carolina between his legs and I climb on top first and release a large stream of urine and then shit on naked body of my friend Carolina at the time when I go to the toilet on his girlfriend Karolina plays with his mouth with the balloon and Alice Fucks Carolina between the legs of another balloon . Alice pulls out a balloon from Carolinas pussy and smears shit on her friends naked body . Well, finally it was my turn , I sit in the chair and wait for the show , my girlfriends first turns fucking me balloons in pussy and in this moment I play with the mouth , after a brief caresses Alice salazie on a chair gets cancer and shoots at my naked body with shit , girls this super srite me use me as his toilet . Im all in shit Carolina smearing shit on my naked body a balloon , we are three friends and all the shit is just great .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN6835.mp4
File Size : 1132.64 MB
Duration : 00:11:40
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN6835.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Stealth Pantypooping )

Description:
Good night my Dear ))
Tonight I want to make a good mess but I have to make this totally stealth because everyone is already sleeping in my house
So I will do it under my blanket Watch my how and wet capture video =)
Silent mode activated )
Model:
NaughtyPuma
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PantyPum135.mp4
File Size : 450.92 MB
Duration : 00:07:44
Video : AVC, 7 985 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 151 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
PantyPum135.mp4 - 450.9 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Jacking Off With Vomit

Description:
This nasty boy wanted to use my puke to jack himself off. Who am I to say no?
Model:
MissMonica
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Jacking-Off-With-Vomit.mov
File Size : 189.34 MB
Duration : 00:01:31
Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Jacking-Off-With-Vomit.mov - 189.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Thick Shit Out Of Curvy Ass

Description:
Out this plump, curvy ass I poop out long creamy turds and show you how long they are-huge load is a hearty log, thick and so good smelling and so seductively long I cant help but give you a huge eyeful of how it looks closeups. If you really love thick long logs, closeups and watching the birth of a turd, this video for you.
Model:
ElenaToilet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 27111810.mp4
File Size : 938.35 MB
Duration : 00:10:54
Video : AVC, 11.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
27111810.mp4 - 938.3 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Early morning poop and pee

Description:
Its 2 am and I was woken up by an insatiable urge to take a shit. Enjoy
Model:
SexyScatForYou
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : WIN_20151110_020510.mp4
File Size : 497.47 MB
Duration : 00:04:03
Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 24.625 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
WIN_20151110_020510.mp4 - 497.5 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Dump in Panties

Description:
Dont you hate when you need to take a dump and someone is in the restroom? My friend and I are staying at a hotel in Vegas when I come back to the room to take a shit I find the door locked and shes in the room showering I knock on the door and tell her I need to shit. Then I plead with her Im standing outside the door trying to keep my buttcheeks together so I dont shit my panties. But I end up doing taking a big dump in my pretty pink panties
Model:
SexyFlatulence
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : sfblog_shit25.mp4
File Size : 151.8 MB
Duration : 00:04:07
Video : AVC, 4 985 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: