Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Really like to fart

Description:
We with Olga likes to fart and we decided to record for you a video where we fart each others nose , caress each other , we like very much . Olga was lying in bed and reading the book , I went into her room and lay her on the bed and I very much wanted affection, I began to fondle Olga her nipples , what a bliss . She took off my towel and threw it on the floor and also began to caress me . Oh yeah About how cool it is I thought . After that we stood in doggy pose and began to take turns to fart and caress each other .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1142.mp4
File Size : 1032.95 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:29
Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN1142.mp4 - 1.0 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Yana eat our shit with spoons

Description:
Carolina and Alice decided to experiment with me . We argued with my friends that I would eat a whole glass Cup of shit , my friends didnt believe it and we decided to check it out . The first went to a glass dish Caroline removed her panties and filled a glass plate liquid diarrhea and urine , after Caroline had filled a plate of shit and urine Caroline vitera ass from shit panties put back on his ass . Next to the glass plate came Alice , she also removed her panties and filled a glass bowl of shit and urine , then Alice is also not vitera her ass wearing panties back in the dirty ass . Then I walked over to a glass dish and filled the bowl with shit and urine , after that I wore panties and took a glass plate in hand , and sat beside the girls , Alice and Caroline took up the spoon and began to feed me by shit and piss from the glass plates . A lot of shit and urine I consumed food . I completely emptied the plate from the shit and urine . I like to eat shit and drink urine .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN7330.mp4
File Size : 1322.72 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:21
Video : AVC, 8 886 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
DSCN7330.mp4 - 1.3 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Alina swims and dumps a huge shit

Description:
Alina swims and dumps a huge shit. Alina rests-bathes in the lake, sunbaths. Suddenly, Alina felt a strong desire to empty the intestines. We quickly found a deserted place, in a forest nearby. The tender ass of Alina has a huge piece of smelly shit with diarrhea.
Model:
suppkakiem
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PooAlina94.mp4
File Size : 465.63 MB
Duration : 00:10:31
Video : AVC, 5 995 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
PooAlina94.mp4 - 465.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Dirty Fisting Fun

Description:
You all know me so well and how much I love a nice fisting. This one was requested of me. I fist myself a little and bring out my new fisting toy and masturbate with them while I poop and play in my poop and pee. It feels so good to get so dirty and play with you. Stay tuned for the next kinky requests.
Model:
Sunnydelight69
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : dirtyfistingfuncomplete.mp4
File Size : 458.64 MB
Resolution : 2560x1440
Duration : 00:07:42
Video : AVC, 7 971 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 323 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
dirtyfistingfuncomplete.mp4 - 458.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Little Girl Poops Her Plastic Panties

Description:
Ooooh Nooooo. I played for way too long with my giraffeies. But thats why my mommy bought me my plastic panties to wear too many accidents:( I know I should stop playing and go use the potty but I feel bad for leaving my stuffies alone by themselves so just a bit longer until they go to sleep. Dang it. its too late My turd just couldnt wait.. ugh. I have an idea though, dont worry baby giraffe. Ill sneak to the bathroom and keep my turd hding in my plastic panties We can do it Mommy usually just puts me in the tub with bubbles when I have an accident. But this is sooooo messy oh man. Its all over my hands My watermelon bubbles will wash it away. Phew.. all clean.
Please remember to rate me and write a review for better quality,,
Thank you
Abigail
Model:
AbigailDupree
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : LittleGirlPoopsHerPlasticPanties_360.mp4
File Size : 149.79 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:22:38
Video : AVC, 824 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
LittleGirlPoopsHerPlasticPanties_360.mp4 - 149.8 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Happy Valentines Day

Description:
Hi and Happy Valentines Day
Im away from home right now, and I miss my boyfriend so much
But I want to make some Valentines Day present for him ))) So what about hot and sexy pantypooping while I imagine that my solid turd is his dick ?) Yeah, it is a lot of fun And I love that tight feeling while it sliding out of my asshole into my panties ) and sliding in again.. Uhhhh
Also-there is a little bonus = a heart-shape poop (^_^)
Model:
NaughtyPuma
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PantyPum23.mp4
File Size : 887.63 MB
Duration : 00:15:16
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 151 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
PantyPum23.mp4 - 887.6 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- UniElla being absolutely disgusting

Description:
Peein in public bathroom lickin all over it puking on the floor then slurping it back up
Model:
UniQueen21
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20210605_155602.mp4
File Size : 1119.8 MB
Duration : 00:05:32
Video : AVC, 28.0 Mb/s, 32.572 FPS

Download VIDEO:
20210605_155602.mp4 - 1.1 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Dirty Feet And Doggy Style Shitting

Description:
My cute feet are very dirty. I guess this dirty feet driving you crazy arent they? I love showing you off them because you cant resist even if its dirty or clean. I dont wear any panty only a crop top. Teasing you with my bare ass and tight asshole. I always focus on dirty feet to put together on the same scene them. Love asshole, poo and dirty feet. Best things. So as I have to poo and pee after please you I knee on doggy style back to camera and spreading my juicy and creamy pink pussy. I ask you how bad you want to fuck my tight asshole? Especially in this doggy pose. You can get a great access to holes ? So I lift up a bit my feet and start pooping a lot then peeing. My asshole has been swollen after big pooping. Im pushing so hard to make a big poop. Peeing a lot on it too. Im posing for few minutes with dirty feet on and shitty asshole for you. I think this doggy pose from behind looks so good ? At end show my big turd on the floor and one more time dirty soles as well.Enjoy it ?
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20180514_073053.mp4
File Size : 503.23 MB
Duration : 00:11:26
Video : AVC, 6 010 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
20180514_073053.mp4 - 503.2 MB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Four girlfriends shit and piss in jeans

Description:
Now there are four of us , Jan Alice Carolina and Olga . We decided to give you a show in jeans each of us wore jeans and we took turns posing for you , we take turns taking off our jeans and showing you our clean white Asses and putting them back on our Asses again . After that Olga gets bent over knees and we will climb up to it from the top and shit and piss in their jeans at our feet flows the urine , jeans are filled with shit , all jeans our friend Olga in the urine and ours too . After we have filled your pants with shit and urine each of us shows you his dirty ass and dirty from the shit and piss jeans .You like looking at our Asses here now to be four of us girls . We are four dirty girlfriends who are ready to fulfill your custom video requests . Write your scripts and suggestions . Do not forget to make purchases in our store , daily update videos in our store . The more purchases in our store themes more hot new video clips for you . Email your suggestions we are waiting for .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN7588.mp4
File Size : 1253.24 MB
Duration : 00:12:54
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
DSCN7588.mp4 - 1.2 GB

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Scatshop.com- Shitting on you

Description:
Hello my small stupid friend. How are you? Youre ready for the best shit in your life? Look at my ass. I open this. Oh just stay here. I shit on you boy, all my stinky shit for you
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : C0049_2.mp4
File Size : 203.33 MB
Duration : 00:04:04
Video : AVC, 6 788 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: