Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Human Toilet Girl-Happy Turd Eating

Description:
Human Toilet Girl, your boyfriend is calling on your mouth to open wide so he can take a massive shit in it. Will you be a good girlfriend and answer the call for his needs?
She answered the call and more. She literally eats and SWALLOWS her boyfriends shit True female shit eaters are few and far between. Human toilet girl proved again shes one of a kind by consuming her boyfriends waste after he took a MASSIVE shit in her mouth and face.
She does whatever it takes keeping her boyfriend happy. Does YOUR girlfriend lick your ass and swallow your smelly shit. Human toilet girl does it for HER boyfriend. It just shows you, good girlfriends still exist. Do not miss this amazing shit eating girl.
Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You wont find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content-Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
Be sure to check my other videos including my Broken Toilet series and Lesbian Toilet Series xoxo
Model:
GoddessTempest
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Human-Toilet-Girl-Happy-Turd-Eating.mp4
File Size : 227.03 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:04
Video : AVC, 2 698 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zyolrb9axq08

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Huge pile of shit, sea of piss

Description:
I took a good shit and had fun this morning. For better digestion, you always need move more. When I woke up, I decided fuck my slave. He grunted and groaned when my fist invaded his fucked ass, and when my favorite huge strap-on flew into him, he jumped up and his eyes widened. I like it so much when he has such face, its so funny and I happy about it. And then, then I really wanted to shit. As soon as he lay down on the floor, I crouched over his mouth and dumped huge pile of shit into him. Yes, this is best feeling, relief, but after looking at him lying with mouthful of shit, I had an idea. Putting strap-on in his mouth with shit, I sat on him ass and began jump, enjoying movement and feeling of fullness in my ass. This fun ride made me want to piss and shit again. Powerful stream of urine hit slave in mouth and he choked trying to either swallow or spit out my urine. But before I could take a piss, soft shit started spilling out of my ass. Shit started falling into the slaves mouth. It was so exciting, so hot
Model:
Mistress
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Huge-pile-of-shit-sea-of-piss.mp4
File Size : 583.64 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:13:47
Video : AVC, 5 721 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/97eucz91er6y

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Delicious Breakfast For Toilet Slave

Description:
Are you hungry slave? I know you are. Just follow me Thats right you are a pig and now I will make your breakfast. Stay down and watch me how I make your nutritious breakfast. You can smell how tasty is it. Open your fucking mouth and swallow all shit that will fall into your throat This would be our breakfast and your dinner for every day eating You should be getting used to it
Model:
marcos579
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 231018100.mp4
File Size : 1101.93 MB
Resolution : 2560x1440
Duration : 00:09:51
Video : AVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/faje99b3yarz

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Accountant Eats My Shit

Description:
Like I promised, new home so new exciting filming location. Notice the new furniture and carpets without any plastic sheeting? Thats how much I trust my slave to keep up eating while I shit in his mouth
Im still amazed how turned on I got taking such a massive shit in his mouth and watching him over my shoulder chewing and struggling to swallow my huge turd. You can literally see the size my pussy has swollen during the video without me touching it. Its impossible for me to hide how massively it turns me on taking big shits in peoples mouths and watching them actually swallow my shit. My vagina gives my arousal away every time by swelling and becoming wet on camera like in this video.
I love the element of surprise so youll see while he has licking my ass my facial expression suddenly change and you hear my moan verbally: Oh yeah.Im shitting I just started to shit right into his mouth without warning him lol
What made this video special was that last soft &amp sticky turd stuck in my ass halfway up my rectum. For the first time ever youll see me allow my slave to finger my ass. He gentle slipped his finger into my ass and I could feel his finger nudge the last soft shit out of my asshole, it felt really good I then watched him closely as he put that shit of mine in his mouth and ate it. Watching him swallow the shit he just dug out of my ass made me even hornier
With my asshole loosened up a little bit he put his mouth back there to lick me clean and I felt his tongue this time slipping into my shit smeared ass, I pushed a little and could feel that orgasmic feeling of his tongue gently digging &amp nudging my soft shit out into his mouth to swallow. That facial expression of mine is testimony of the insane pleasure I experienced from making even more of a mess in his mouth.
He did a pretty amazing job licking my ass clean though, considering how I kept shitting in his mouth repeatedly while he was licking my ass clean, not to mention the size of my load he ate. Once you are done looking at my wet and swollen pussy you might notice the tiny piece of Muesli stuck on my ass cheek. I eat a little Muesli these days after I eat my big meals &amp steaks in order to make my turds softer and easier to push out into peoples mouths. As youll see in this video, my creamy turds comes a little too fast sometimes, as it entered his mouth on one side it kind of escaped the other side as he could swallow fast enough. But dont worry, like a true champ he caught and ate all of it in full view for you
One thing is for certain. After eating such a big load of shit from Angeliques ass this poor accountant will think again before he makes mistakes on her tax returns haha
Be sure to check out all my other intense and kinky clips xoxo
Model:
GoddessTempest
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Accountant-Eats-My-Shit.mp4
File Size : 419.33 MB
Duration : 00:24:19
Video : AVC, 2 243 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/686wavbhk60b

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Shit on the Dick

Description:
Hey there again Hope I can interest you in a naughty show ? Youre allowed to watch, but youre not allowed to touch I reverse cowgirl on feet then knees on my realistic suction cup dildo, winking my pert little butthole above my cock-taking pussy from time to time to tease you ? Look how my plump big ass shits on that dick and shit slowly flows down your balls Mmm, its so sexy, dont you? I know your dick is hard and itchy in your pants ? I taunt you-I bet you enjoyed that, didnt you? You like how dirty my ass? Do you wanna fuck my shitpile, babe? ? Go on, stick your dick in my shit, and fuck itfuck it more intense. Come om, worm
Model:
annalise
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1992.mp4
File Size : 1024.36 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:11:46
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/r65ady7fha1e

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Eat This Perfect Poop

Description:
This morning my slave contacted me and said he wants to be trained in eating my shit. So Im going to feed him my shit to eat. I know your cock is hard from the heavenly smell, but youre not allowed to touch me, only eat my shit I shit your meal on the plate, and present it to you go on, smell it. And make sure to do everything I say. Grab a handful of my shit and put it on your mouth, tasting it haha, is it delicious? I bet it is You better not gag or spit it out, slave. Chew that shit. You think this punishment is bad enough, you dont even want to *dream* of what Id do to you if you fail me. Now swallow. And eat some more shit. Dont waste any And lick the plate clean.
Model:
janet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 82921-1.mp4
File Size : 1152.47 MB
Duration : 00:09:53
Video : AVC, 16.1 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5q6hsr58cish

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- TSD Shitted Before Turning Cam ON

Description:
Oops Wish I couldve recorded since the first drop but it caught me by surprise I almost fully shitted on myself Enjoy fuckers thescatdevils
Model:
Thescatdevils
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_5489.mov
File Size : 556.45 MB
Duration : 00:05:30
Video : AVC, 14.0 Mb/s, 60.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9qg7fghjkt64

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Hot Pockets

Description:
Sophia looks so hot dressed in her tight blue jeans with tacky pockets on.
.Her hourglass figure accentuated by the light and low-rise denim, she has an achy tummy
All it takes is a light push for her shit to travel all the way down her pants-leg. WOW
We think they look, smell, and must feel better after the brown explosion in them
Wait until you see the mess shes made
Shot in 4K featuring over five minutes of super-hot jeans-pooping
Model:
Sophia_Sprinkle
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : video-output-8850A776-7C87-4C0B-B93A-04F927AA0072.mov
File Size : 593.81 MB
Duration : 00:05:28
Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9rsq69rs738g

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Maximum load 5 girls. Part 2. Liza

Description:
Maximum load 5 girls. Part 2. Liza. Girls were well prepared for this meeting, they ate a lot and did not go to the toilet It was the most painful video in my life. The girls were very well prepared-I was scared, but I did it I served 5 girls At some moments it seemed to me that I could not manage, I wanted to stop it all, but I managed to do it This was the most difficult test.
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s103-2-2.mp4
File Size : 252.37 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:26
Video : AVC, 3 987 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: