Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Naughty Maid Masturbates before Pee in Toilet

Description:
Let me help you clean up that mess you made for me You may end up making another mess. Watch me play with my new Lelo toy, before a nice pee in toilet.
Model:
SexyScatForYou
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : WIN_20170703_14_28_17_Pro.mp4
File Size : 375.87 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:44
Video : AVC, 7 900 kb/s, 28.800 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sq2brbdl4sv3

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Lay Down Under My Trone

Description:
Youre always hungry for my shit arent you? Ive got a nice big load for you today Its a filthy, nasty, wet one Do you still want it? Oh course you do You love my shit Lay down under my toilet chair and get ready for me to feed you. Is your mouth watering? Are you so hungry for my filth? Yes, youre such a good toilet slave You do such a good job eating all the shit from my big, juicy ass Watch that huge moist load slide out of my shithole and into your mouth Eat it all up Swallow it down Good toilet slave
Model:
scatdesire
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1971310.mp4
File Size : 694.06 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:52
Video : AVC, 7 353 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 175 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tmqgtraes7rx

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- SweetBettyParlour "Мoments of poop vol 2

Description:
SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL Мoments of poop vol 2
There is most epic project in my store, shitting moments (moments where i shitting) from over 100 video* Stunning collection for all my fans, i had hard work on it. Over 30min* of incredible, hot and tasty shit from my ass. You see all my stuff, creame, rock, liquid, soft from brown to yelow from ocean of shit to one big hard turd. Now all your fantasies be real. After you buy it please rate and leave a comment with your review and opinion about that movie, stay tuned love you)
* That video is SECOND PART (vol 2) in this video you see ALL shit moments from SECOND season (over 20 videos) from First Person o_O SCAT FANTASIES &lt3 to SuckMyDickLickMyTit &lt3 (Video contains soundtrack music) PS:SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL Мoments of poop vol 1 (with ALL video from first season) LIVE NOW (and you may buy it) and SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL Мoments of poop vol 3 (with ALL video from third season) coming soon You may buy it on parts, or you may waiting and buy SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL Мoments of poop COMPLETE (with ALL VIDEOS FROM SWEETBETTYPARLOUR) if you have any ideas about collections, or you have question dont hesitate and write me) Im not bite =** Thanks for watching, stay tuned and check my store for updates) *bark*
Model:
DirtyBetty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : SweetBettyParlour-SPECIAL-vol-2-.wmv
File Size : 545.9 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:58
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 418 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ztu6bxs8vd78

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Mommys Poop Scented Pantyhose

Description:
Are you here because you want to see a young mom with a huge sexy ass poop a lot in her white pantyhose?
Juicy sounds of liquid feces and an incredible smelly explosion are waiting for you in this short but very hot homemade poop fetish video
I know youre ready to bury your nose in this warm and fragrant pillow, but what if you get noticed? Then mommy will scold you very much, and make you clean up everything here XD
You will see: bigass pooping pantypooping scat copro pissing enema liquidpoop shitting smearing dirtyass toiletfetish dirty homemade dirtytights dirtypantyhose dirtypanty scatgirl efro
Model:
DirtyBetty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 5564562.mp4
File Size : 487.96 MB
Duration : 00:03:22
Video : AVC, 19.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1txptya3gd1d

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Shitting while on the edge on chair

Description:
I hang on the edge of the
Chair and shit
The drop of the shit looks so glorious and makes a pretty loud and sharp landing sound.
Once on the floor, it kind of looks little? Because it landed straight from the top and piled up but as you can see in the action, it was a long shit.
Really interesting how the science works.
Model:
Marinayam19
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_3421.mov
File Size : 327.72 MB
Duration : 00:03:02
Video : AVC, 14.8 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lvkb372l2fmn

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Poopy Toy Shit

Description:
When I am not being a dirty scat girl one of my favorite things to do is to fuck and stretch my asshole I love playing with big toys Sometimes my ass is very dirty and lot of poop comes out on my toys I like when this happens because then I get to clean my toy with my mouth I get a little poopy snack Yum
In this video I fuck my dirty hole with three fun toys anal beads, my jeweled plug, and my inflatable toy
You have to see how dirty my toys get after just a little ass fucking Of course I sniff and lick and clean my toys with my mouth after they come out of my ass covered in shit
The inflatable plug is my favorite toy of all time I love inserting it in my ass and pumping it up until my ass feels like it going to burst Then I push it out like Im shitting It really does feel like Im shitting it out This time after the toy pops out of my ass I keep pushing And a huge load of shit comes out of my ass as well I really do have a dirty butt
Enjoy
Scat 82-Poopy Toy Shit
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : poopytoys.mp4
File Size : 1096.66 MB
Duration : 00:08:23
Video : AVC, 18.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d2ft0xjuu4qs

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Lace Leggings Diarrhea

Description:
Im wearing t-shirt, sneakers and lace leggings and i have diarrhea xD.
I shit through leggings and piss a lot .I have diarrhea and therefore the liquid shit flows down my legs and Im a little smeared shit on the ass. I take off my leggings but shit is not enough for me and so Im fucking my ass with the fingers to get even more shit. My shit has sharp and dense small pieces of food, and I spoiled my ass hole because of this. So I take a bloody shit a little xD
Sitting on the floor, I continue to fuck my ass with my fingers. Shit is soft and juicy and I smear all over the pussy and play with the clit and cum. Creamy shit still go out of my asshole.
Take in the hands of soft shit and smear it on the pussy and ass
xoxox
Model:
Anna_Coprofield
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 96FullLaceSpoiled.mp4
File Size : 1632.62 MB
Duration : 00:27:11
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 193 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3nlckppdqlwx

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Shit to shit

Description:
Theres two shit up for shipping. There was a lot of farts today, and my hole has swelled a lot with the release of shit. White lenses and pee flew from my pussy. Shit has widened my little hole a lot.
Model:
LucyBelle
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Win-20210202-11-29-02-Pro-1.m4v
File Size : 137.38 MB
Duration : 00:05:05
Video : AVC, 3 603 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9jmfyks25vd7

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Toilet slave gets piss and shit outdoor

Description:
Here I shit and piss, one of my toilet slaves, outdoor, in the mouth. After he had seen my caviar FemDom videos here, he wrote to me and he wanted me to shit him, outdoor, in the mouth, no problem Did not only fully shitting him but also pissing him full My shit, which landed next to it, he grabbed one, because he wanted to take my shit home, to eat it later Really crass and perverted
Model:
margo
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 724212.mp4
File Size : 1452.98 MB
Duration : 00:10:21
Video : AVC, 19.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO: