Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Eating shit on my lunch

Description:
Just my usual edging and eating shit in the bathroom on my lunch break. I have to be quiet because there are so many people in and out of there. I also licked my cunt juice from my fingers. Public filth gets me so wet.
Model:
worthlessholes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_9470.mp4
File Size : 290.4 MB
Resolution : 1024x576
Duration : 00:10:11
Video : AVC, 3 787 kb/s, 29.483 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xgaxxe1hspfa

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Diamond and Friends Shitting at Work

Description:
Diamond and her coworker decided to have a little fun at work. Enjoy as Diamond stands behind her friend on the toilet as she takes a HUGE shit She could barely sit down before a four log pileup came rushing out immediately This shit was so big and nasty she had to stand up and do a mercy flush before Diamond Passed out Even after the mercy flush, Diamonds buddy still had a few more logs to drop In the second scene, Diamond goes all by herself in the same bathroom from a floor angle. Boy you can hear the explosion from her ass in this one These two probably put this toilet out of commission for a few hours after these mega shits
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Diamond-2.mp4
File Size : 210.95 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:37
Video : AVC, 5 047 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dfi029srpv70

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- DADDY-Shit On ME So I Can CUM-PLEASE

Description:
I am playing with my pussy getting close to cumming and need Daddy to help me CUM. He straddles my chest and takes a huge dump right on my stomach and tits Getting me hotter and hotter he then pisses on me as I rub it in, pissing on my clit and his shit.
I bang my pussy till I cum really hard.
ENJOY
From your favorite couple and redhead with huge boobs and the most beautiful prolapse rosebud
Model:
AutumnYoung
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 3-4-Shit-on-Me-Daddy-So-I-Can-Cum-HD.mp4
File Size : 650.24 MB
Duration : 00:03:53
Video : AVC, 23.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 177 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/o2ldaqjecbja

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- DADDY I Have to Shit **DOUBLE FEATURE**

Description:
1-DADDY I Have To Shit
I start with sucking some really awesome cock like only I can suck a cock I really work the shaft and suck the balls and focus a lot on the head Then I climb on reverse cowgirl and start riding
As Im riding the cock I feel like I have to shit and then I start shitting as I am riding his cock. I dont stop fucking while I am shitting. I finish shitting and then turn around and for the best dirty hand job with the load I just dropped blowing a huge load
2-DADDY I Need To Shit2 Throat Fuck
I was playing with my pussy and daddy decided he wanted to have some fun too I start off by sucking his beautiful cock like only I can. He throat fucks me and makes me gag and choke giving his cock all that wonderful deep throat spit lube.
When he is good and ready to fuck me he slides his cock in and from the moment he thrust his cock in me I felt like I needed to shit. As I get closer and closer to cumming the urge to shit gets bigger and bigger. As I start to cum I can feel myself pushing and shitting all over his stomach and cock as he fucks me doggy. I beg him not to stop fucking me as I cum and shit all over him. He never stops fucking me and after I have properly cum he joins me and cums hard while fucking my pussy with my shit all over his stomach and cock.
ENJOY
From your favorite redhead with a great prolapse rosebud
Model:
AutumnYoung
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : COMPILATION-2-DADDY-I-HAVE-TO-SHIT-IPHONE.mp4
File Size : 444.91 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:03
Video : AVC, 4 240 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 180 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/66bhm0obwawr

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Scat Slave for the Scatqueens P2

Description:
The toilet slave for the Scatqueens is lying on the floor like a statue and only that he has to do is open his mouth to swallow the shit. Then Lady Katherina is puking into his mouth and his body. Mistress Michelle give him some shit more.
Model:
Scatqueens-Berlin
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : scat_slave_for_the_scatqueens_p2_hd.mp4
File Size : 140.67 MB
Duration : 00:06:15
Video : AVC, 3 009 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gqolz8140wh6

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Tar Shit Lunch

Description:
I intended to just make a video of me eating poop. I forgot that I had drank pepto and it turned into a tarry sticky hard to swallow lunch It was a period shit to Watch me fill up my panties with shit, get my panties wet with piss and blood then dump my big load out onto a plate and eat the entire thing. watch me struggle to chew and swallow and hold it down. It was a very interesting and naughty experience. I was recently asked if I actually eat my poop in the video and yes I do The entire load
Model:
Alicia1983june
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : poopeat.mp4
File Size : 1749.62 MB
Duration : 00:09:44
Video : AVC, 25.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/x1v06m5nf2w7

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Mistress Pissing in the Park

Description:
i love to visit nudist parks where its safe to walk naked in the open. On this occasion, mistress pisses sitting on a wooden bench
Model:
scatmistress
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : i-love-2-ease.mp4
File Size : 24.61 MB
Duration : 00:01:35
Video : AVC, 1 981 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 180 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/skmra996t2by

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- (S)cat Lady Shits P3

Description:
Now the lady pushing the last piece of shit out of her tight ass, which again opens briefly and the piece of shit plops into the mouth of the slave. Which is chewed and swallowed immediately. And now again, toilet slaves crawls behind the lady and gets the third turd.
Model:
Scatqueens-Berlin
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s_cat_lady_shits_p3.wmv
File Size : 211.52 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:12:37
Video : VC-1, 2 231 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ucy1ncde77kg

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Lola-Full Toilet Menstrual Blood Training (Day 1) (1080 HD)

Description:
1080 HD This slave has proven to be a very good toilet. However, he is still very new to being a toilet. Ive noticed, the toilet still has thoughts and feelings of its own. One of its vestigial opinions is in relation to blood. It has voiced a general aversion. Because this toilet will be used to serve Females, an aversion to blood can only be viewed as a hindrance. Beyond the particulars of the aversion, a toilet slave should really be trained to give up having its own ideas, in general. An aversion of any variety should be met with strong behavioral correction. So, I spent the better part of this day training the slave to accept menstrual blood. Rather than throw him into the deep end, I started him on a light flow day. I dont want to overwhelm it. I want to gradually re-condition it, so that the new behavior really takes. Hes spent most of the day tied in this spot. In a previous clip, I begin the training with some gentle tampon sucking. The training in this clip picks up where we had left off hours before.
Now, I need for the slave to serve its purpose, fully. I need for it to take piss, shit and menstrual blood, all into its septic system. The piss and shit are very easy for it, at this point in its training. I had an average amount of piss for it to take. I had a less than average amount of shit on this day, due to my period. Oh, but the real joy in this clip is the slaves sheer revulsion as my menstrual blood dangles, threateningly, millimeters above its mouth. At first, I tried to ease the slave into acceptance, by just allowing the blood to drip onto its chin, almost inside-but not quite. A few drops transgressed the threshold of its parted lips and fell inside. That was only sort of intentional, in that I wasnt aiming to get any inside on day one, but I also wasnt avoiding it. And I certainly wasnt sorry when it happened. The slave had to just deal. It started retching. I hate it when it retches. It makes me feel like he thinks theres something abject about me. Abjection rhymes with rejection, and I dont like rejection. I remind the slave how I feel about rejection. After coaxing, it gets it all down: the piss, the shit, and its first few drops of menstrual blood.
Of course, next time, I expect it to take more. Tomorrow is a heavy flow day. Im going to keep my menstrual cup inside by body all day and let it fill. When its time to be emptied, the cup will contain about 2 oz of my blood. I cant want to watch that all go down.
Production Note: This clip shows the scene from three angles. The front, back and side are shown consecutively. No picture in picture is included with this clip. A picture in picture version is available separately.(22:02 long)
Clip Contains: Lola, Full Human Toilet Slavery, Scat, Pee, Slave Training, Menstrual Blood, male in bondage, female nudity, chastity
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lola-Full-Toilet-Menstrual-Blood-Training-Day-1-MP4.mp4
File Size : 1180.43 MB
Duration : 00:22:01
Video : HEVC, 7 170 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8nf59g1phd43

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Squatting over toilet for BIG shit

Description:
Had my morning coffee which usually makes me poop immediately after i finish my cup Nice big shit just for you. ENJOY
Model:
SexyScatForYou
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : MVI_0150.mov
File Size : 239.4 MB
Duration : 00:01:35
Video : AVC, 19.5 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: