Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- 1000 caning,humiliation and caviar

Description:
1000 caning, strap-on and nice meal of caviar by Mistress Antonella.
The slave of Mistress Antonella is tied on doggy position, waiting for his punishment of 1000 caning. Mistress Antonella wears a nice purple vinyl skirt, a black bodysuit transparent, a black corset suspender &amp black stockings and black stiletto shoes.
She gives to sniff poppers to her slave in order to stand his punishment. Then she begin to beat him with different wooden cane. She stops time to time to spit in his mouth or to play with his nipple clamps. After that, Mistress Antonella wears an amazing strap-on with black dildo. She orders him to suck his dildo with application. Then she fucks him with a long and exciting sodomization. Afterwards, she lets the dildo in his ass during the end of caning.
The end in a blaze of glory is to give a nice meal to her slave, she gives to him to eat his own caviar in an amazing final.
Model:
MistressAntonellaSilicone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1000CaningScatocuLogo-1.mp4
File Size : 814.27 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:42:06
Video : AVC, 2 500 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/53gbnfe5faqu

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Sawa Hard Poop

Description:
Pushing out a knobby poop wearing nothing but black heels
Close-up ending. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted (female).
Model:
JP Fetish Merchant
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : agp_sawa_01.mp4
File Size : 96 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:03:06
Video : AVC, 4 006 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/h9oatcg3znj2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- 2 Girls Use Living Toilet in the Sauna

Description:
2 pretty girls Adelina and Alexanra again use their toilet slave. They feed him well with their stinky shit. First they bask in the sauna and talk each other about their secrets. Then they take a contrast shower. Adelina leads a living toilet on a leash and they both humiliate the slave and spit in his mouth. Slave licking his feet and sniffing asses, girls laughing at him.. Its funny to watch girls put down a slave and make a living toilet out of it. Now he is a complete nonentity for them. Now his life will serve as a toilet for this girls and they will always shit in his mouth The slave is hungry and waiting for the moment when the girls begin to fill it with their delicious shit. Girls relieve their stomachs, put down shit into his throat and smother his face with their beautiful asses.
Model:
ElenaToilet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1906181.mp4
File Size : 1010.42 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:17
Video : AVC, 7 970 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kdga2ajjvbxv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- piss, scat and vomit show live

Description:
First of all, Ill get into my shoes with a high heel, then of course Ill drink everything. Then Ill do the shit again in the boot, then put on the shoes . oooh, its nice to feel my shit I have to taste and swallow my shit.I will prepare a dildo and I will slide deep into my throat and vomit into my shoes and drink again my vomitBy the end of my masturbation.
Model:
dirtyscatgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : online-scat-and-vomit-show.mp4
File Size : 1004.22 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:28:29
Video : AVC, 4 730 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/s0hflhiaeah2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Youre toilet, toilet bowl, latrine for shit

Description:
First days of life as a toilet bowl most difficult. The slave gets used to lying still, waiting for someone come to him and take a shit or piss in his filthy toilet mouth. But for me, they are most interesting and exciting. All the problems that arise in the first days bring the greatest pleasure and emotional surge. The slave chokes, eats shit and chokes again and I like it so much. This moment I know, feel that under my ass is living latrine and he swallows almost without chewing all my shit
1. Youre latrine, open your mouth, eat shit
Youre a toilet, a toilet bowl, a latrine. Youre lying with your head in the toilet, your mouth open, waiting for someone to come in and use you. You dont have your own thoughts and desires, you only think about one thing, how to please your masters.
Here I enter into the bathroom, just one fleeting look at you, at your face under the rim of the toilet, youre not worth more. Youre nothing, youre glad I came in, glad Im going to use your toilet mouth now. My ass is opening up, a delicious wet fart bursts into your mouth, my ass is bubbling, shit come in your mouth. Swallow immediately, swallow without chewing. Heres another helping of softer shit. You self agreed, self wanted to be my permanent living toilet. So eat my shit faster. Your next visitor will be here soon.
Heres a slave girl coming into the bathroom, she tries not to look at you in the toilet bowl, you are just a thing. Her beautiful young ass falls on the toilet seat, you are still glad that she visited you, glad that she decided to use your toilet mouth. Her anus inflates several times, opens like a blooming bud. And thick, fragrant shit, crawls into your mouth. Eat, swallow quickly, she wont wait. Her ass opens again and the next portion of shit enters your mouth filling it to overflowing. Chew and swallow your stinky food. Youre lucky a beautiful girl did you the honor of taking a shit in your mouth. Lie and enjoy the taste of shit in your filthy mouth.
2. Latrine, be prepared anything shit any time
Youve been lying in the toilet bowl for days. I can see youre bored, but Ill cheer you up. Open your mouth, I had a little constipation and now you have to eat all the shit that has accumulated in me for two days. Open your mouth wider, even wider. My big shit clogged in your mouth and throat. Eat, chew, swallow, have fun, I think this is just the beginning and soon Ill be back to shit in you again properly.
Are you asleep? Open your eyes Wake up toilet bowl, I brought you supplements. I promised to come back. Open your mouth quickly and swallow without chewing, I think I have diarrhea. Get ready, open your throat and just swallow, let the shit slide in you. Yes, thats it, attaboy, you should always be ready for any shit, solid or liquid, and in any quantities. I fed you well today, but dont relax, my husband returns from a business trip in the evening
Model:
Mistress
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Youre-toilet-toilet-bowl-latrine-for-shit.mp4
File Size : 1396.84 MB
Duration : 00:16:48
Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wpd9gkumyalm

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Charlie And The Chocolate Poop Factory

Description:
The factory was up and running this morning, and I couldnt stop all of this chocolate from overflowing from outta my ass. Come and get this delicious chocolate and you wont have to worry about any cavities.
Model:
GoddessKinkyCaramel
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : InShot_20200425_105102093.mp4
File Size : 96.77 MB
Resolution : 720x900
Duration : 00:05:24
Video : AVC, 2 368 kb/s, 30.225 FPS
Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1mla1vkiir4o

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Cook, Eat, Poop by Toya

Description:
In the first half a comfortable day at home spent chatting with a girlfriend while preparing a meal and eating it completely In the second half the meal becomes a big poop and you are offered a sample
Multiple angles. Close-up ending. Cameraman-assisted (female).
Note: EFRO scene begins at apx. 00:14:00
Model:
JP Fetish Merchant
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : agp_toya_01_ZSVT2W75.mp4
File Size : 800.66 MB
Duration : 00:25:56
Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/frb7ege2itns

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- submissive scat slut for you

Description:
Today you convince that I really liked submissive slut and I fill your commands.Ill suck a dick, I vomit, swallow shit just what the cameraman says.
Heute uberzeugst du, dass ich unterwurfige Schlampe wirklich mochte und ich fulle deine Befehle. Ich sauge einen Schwanz, ich erbrechen, schlucke, was der Kameramann sagt.
Model:
dirtyscatgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : scat-slave.mp4
File Size : 701.07 MB
Duration : 00:19:02
Video : AVC, 4 949 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6xf6a5k2h3i3

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Favorite jeans all in the shit and the urine

Description:
Me and Olga love to give you a dirty show . This time, I and Olga use as props favorite jeans . First video clip we are posing in jeans showing you her beautiful ass . Remove jeans and show your clean ass and again put them back on their Asses . After that I lay on the floor and Olga took with his ass jeans and began to shit and piss on me and on my favorite jeans are wearing at this moment . After that, Olga begins to pound the shit my legs through my jeans . Her foot is all shit and my jeans . We change with Olga places, and now Im bent took off jeans and Olga lying on the floor and then I start to piss and shit in jeans, Olga Oh Yes that would be great . I love these games and you . Our jeans are all in the urine and crap but it was just perfect
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1695-1.mp4
File Size : 1028.06 MB
Duration : 00:10:38
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hhgmde9szs6y

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Ema Natural And Hairy

Description:
Watch the release of a huge poop from a hairy anus
Close-up ending. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted (female).
Model:
JP Fetish Merchant
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : agp_ema_01.mp4
File Size : 251.25 MB
Duration : 00:08:07
Video : AVC, 4 001 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO: