Rough And Sensual Fuck - HD Collection

Gia

Gia was a bright-eyed pig-tailed cutie who just wanted to have fun. I found her on this site I used to lurk on called LustConnection.com. She obviously new what she was there for, and so did I. I didn't make too much small talk. When she asked me what kind of fun activities I was into I told her about one of the girls I met up with last week and how I had puke-fucked her. That seemed to make her perk right up and she told me how she had always wanted to be fucked that like that. I gave her the address and she showed up a couple hours later with a big smile and a bigger ass. I mean this girl has a DUMPER. I welcomed her inside and we sat on the couch and started talking, but after a few minutes I didn't see any reason to keep the charade going. I had her stand up in front of me and started to take her clothes off. A little while later I had her covered in a thick layer of slobber, crying and begging me for more cock!

Puketastic!

01:00:59 | 1.22 GB | MP4

Genre:
Teens, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Gagging, Sloppy, Spit, Anal Licking

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Vicky Love

Vicky removes her lingerie and begins fingering herself. A guy enters the scene and starts things off by licking her pussy and sucking on her breasts. She gives him a blowjob, then mounts and rides him to begin intercourse where they go through different positions including reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, and side. this is followed by sucking and stroking him until he shoots a load in her mouth.

Hot Hot Pink

00:20:49 | 1.02 GB | MP4

Genre:
All Sex, Blowjob

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Lexi Belle

Lexi Belle is looking for her husband, but he's playing a little game and hiding from her! But when she lays on the couch and starts masturbating in her sexy high heels, he comes out of his hole to enter hers. He couldn't handle watching her flick the bean any longer, so he gives her what she's been wanting -- her husband's hard dick! He makes sure to fuck his hot little wife good like she wants. He'd better not hide again!

Lexi

30 mins | 680 MB | MP4

Genre:
American, Average Body, Ball licking, Black Hair, Blow Job, Brown Eyes, Bubble Butt, Caucasian, Cum on Ass, Deepthroating, Masturbation, Medium Ass, Outie Pussy, Petite, Trimmed

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD