- Puking and Panty Pooping Accident

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Puking and Panty Pooping Accident

Description:
Face fuck me Shove your cock so far down my throat that I gag and choke all over your dick Shove it down deep Yes Let me feel your cock deep in my throat Gag me Make my drool and spit up all over your dick
I love sucking your cock I love feeling it hit the back of my mouth It makes me gag so hard. I am drooling and spitting Theres so much spit and mucus Its that nasty, thick drool thats coming up now Im gagging so hard. Im going to puke soon But I dont want to stop sucking your cock Oh Did you hear that I just gagged so hard on your cock that I farted Oh I did it again I sucking your cock so hard that youre making me fart
I shove your cock deep into my mouth and I start to puke Im vomiting all over your cock It doesnt stop me from sucking I just shove your puke covered dick back into my mouth It makes me puke more and more I keep going I love sucking your cock too much to let some vomit stop me I suck so hard now and I puke really hard Yuck Look at all that thick vomit
Oh no I was sucking your cock and puking so hard that I shit my panties Oh man Look at all that shit Its seeping out of my panties and dripping all over the floor I pull my panties to the side and a huge jet of wet shit bursts out of my shithole
I was sucking your cock so hard that I puked and shit my panties I love sucking your dick so much but Im a nasty puking, shit girl
Enjoy
Scat 473-Puking and Panty Pooping Accident
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : pukeandshitaccident.mp4
File Size : 832.99 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:05
Video : AVC, 16.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS