Plumperpass.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Web Cam Girl

Description:
Today we bring you SSBBW Milf Eliza Allure straight from our webcam. This chick was getting all loosened on via webcam when our man JB got a peekof the action. Eliza was getting her freak on for the camera like a pro showing off her huge, juicy plumper breasts. After a few JB couldn_t take anymore so he raced over for some of that BBW dream ass. After playing with herself Eliza was really horny and the sight of JB got that pussy even more wet. Eliza didn_t at all mind him ramming that BBW ass and giving that wet milf pussy a few licks just before she slobbed his cock and she jumped on that dick. Eliza rides that cock as her huge ass and tits bounce around.
Model:
BBW, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2948pp.720.mp4
File Size : 755.36 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:29:17

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2948pp_ElizaAllure.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2948pp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Plump Up The Plumper

Description:
Today Reyna Mae is back she came for the big black dick. Reyna has gorgeous tits and a great belly. After a hot shower some black cock is just what she needed. Watch Reyna take down Asante_s big black cock. Reyna is a sucks on his cock and gets fucked doggy-style. After a long flight there_s nothing like a hot shower and big black cock.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2657bgb.720.mp4
File Size : 855.39 MB
Resolution : 1080x720 @ 1280x720
Duration : 00:38:16

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2657bgb_Reyna_Mae.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2657bgb.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Barely Legal BBW Strikes

Description:
Meet Harley Ann Breathe it in fellas, we got a young and chubby lovely bbw for today_s update This sweet and sexy plumper didn_t even skip a beat, so hot and thick and perky and ripe Wow. Harley Ann has a sexy walk with her round tight ass. She goes slow motion with the water hose and gives us a fantastic tease Those pink nipples and that tight pink fat pussy We introduced her to JeremyXXX and they get busy. Check out that hot fucking action in the pool
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2737pp.720.mp4
File Size : 719.24 MB
Duration : 00:37:49

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2737pp_Harley_Ann.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2737pp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Gigantic Goddess

Description:
Today we are going to learn about Ancient Greece, where according to scholars, Aphrodite is the Goddess of love. That sort of power sounds pretty cool to Eliza Allure, who never gets the time of day from big dick guys like John Strange. After yet another rejection, Eliza imagines herself in the regal toga of Aphrodite, with John devoted to her every whim, no matter how depraved.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 3689pp.4k.mp4
File Size : 4206.35 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:36:02

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:3689pp_eliza_allure.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:3689pp.4k.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Clocked in for Cock

Description:
Zoey Skyy has a habit of dressing inappropriately at work and her coworkers have started to complain. In a meeting with Carlo, her HR supervisor, she is given several examples of just how inappropriate her clothing is. Ever the solution-oriented team-builders, Zoey and Carlo manage to find a compromise that results in everyones satisfaction. As it turns out, with an ass as good as hers, Zoey wont have to worry about her co-workers being upgitght about her outfits anymore.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 3773pp.4k.mp4
File Size : 3215.14 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:27:32

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:3773pp.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:3773pp.4k.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Wet Dreams

Description:
Trinety G was hanging out by the pool one afternoon feeling horny. Her boyfriend didn_t want to have anything to do with her, so she decided to create her own fantasy. That fantasy is the ever so sexy, Juan Largo and in her dream he was there for one thing and one thing only... to fuck her brains out.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2999pp.1080.mp4
File Size : 2068.11 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:30:31

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2999pp_TrinetyG.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2999pp.1080.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Penthouse Pussy

Description:
Sofia Rose has been flying all day and is exhausted so when she gets to her hotel all she wants to do is take a load off. Sofia decides to relax, and call down to the front desk for some fun for the night. They send up just what she needs. Sofia is in for a real treat. Once our man shows up he starts off with a massage slow and sensual, and finishes it up hard and sexy...and hard.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:2979pp_SofiaRose.zip

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Fixer Upper Plumper

Description:
The return of this amazing big hottie Porsche Dali is back and this big babe is beautifully curved up Check out out that body, waves after waves of soft smooth curves. She_ll do anything to sell this house, matter of fact she enjoys making this boy pull out the wallet and the cock for her. She wins and wins. Porsche gets on her knees and begins this perfect display of head. They got back to his place to seal the deal with some dick in pussy action. Watch those tits jump and that ass get bumped
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2939pp.720.mp4
File Size : 1108.28 MB
Duration : 00:43:07

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2939pp_PorscheDali.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2939pp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Cotton_s Big Meat Delivery

Description:
Cotton Candi_s huge natural breasts are by far the biggest and most beautiful breasts we have on Plumper Pass. She comes in wearing some tight leggings. Jovan enjoys taking off her clothes so he can suck on her giant nipples while he plays with her pussy. Cotton begins sucking his dick and balls like the nasty BBW she is. He then slides his cock into her tight wet pussy. She begins riding his dick as deep she can take it until his dick is ready to give her all his cum. He shoots all his juice over her giant hooters.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 3753pp.1080.mp4
File Size : 1494.8 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:25:07

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:3753pp.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:3753pp.1080.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Chubby Chaser

Description:
JB went out hunting for a local BBW and was successful. He rescued a real BBW dream, Jolly Jayde, out on the town. He managed to persuade the hot sexy plumper to go back to our place. The beautiful brunette was intrigued by our camera gear and wanted details on the type of movies that we make. She was turned on by the dirty details and wanted to make a movie of her own. JB helped her strip down out of the dress that she was wearing and smacked, squeezed and jiggled her thick body. Soon after, Holly gave him an amazing blow job. She then got her plumper pussy drilled from various positions before getting a warm creampie in her snatch.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:3063pp_Holly_Jayde.zip