Plumperpass.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Wine and Grind

Description:
Years as a stud have let Juan Largo know exactly when a house-wife is trying to seduce him. Rikki Waters wouldn_t be over sipping wine dressed like that if she wasn_t trying to get him hard as a rock. She invited him to stay, but Juan knew that Milf Rikki was really just thirsty to sip on his cock. Rikki got right down to her knees and stuffed his entire cock in her mouth just like a BBW should, throwing the whole length of it to the back of her throat. Then she lays on the floor and spreads herself wide open to get fucked as hard and rough as this plumper babe likes it.
Model:
BBW, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2855pp.720.mp4
File Size : 767.44 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:28:41

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2855pp_Rikki_Waters.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2855pp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Diamond Dick

Description:
Back for more, Marcy Diamond shows off that big plumper booty and blows us all away, getting it nice and wet and shaking it with all the skill Mother Nature bestowed upon her. After this bodacious babe dances for the camera, she lays down on the bed, face down, and ass up in the air. She_s ready for some hardcore interracial action. Marcy expertly pulls it in and out, shaking those cheeks, daring Asante to fuck her long and hard. Will he be able to man up, and give her the dick she craves, or will he fall short like the leagues of men that have failed before him?
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2908pp.720.mp4
File Size : 673 MB
Duration : 00:25:38

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2908pp_MarcyDiamond.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2908pp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Wet And Wild

Description:
Lady Lynn has got a wet little secret - in the form of a dildo suctioned to the shower wall Fed up with waiting for her, Sean barges in when Lynn is in her towel to discover that she is so horny for cock. Sean fucks her perfect wet plumper pussy hard, making her beautiful big tits and nice round booty bounce around beautifully. Finally, he covers her lovely tits with a huge load.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 3678pp.4k.mp4
File Size : 4267.08 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:36:33

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:3678pp_lady_lynn.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:3678pp.4k.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- BBC Creampie Desires

Description:
We brought the delectably delicious Holly Jayde back today. After a brief re-introduction, we asked her what_s the one thing she desired at the moment, Big Black Cock Creampie was her immediate response. Lucky for us Asante wasn_t too far from our shoot so we invited him over. After going to work on her body, he thrusts his humongous over-sized cock into her mouth for lubrication, which she then, almost instinctively, proceeds to insert into her dripping wet pussy. You can tell she loves riding up and down his cock because she sometimes forgets to limit how deep his dick is jack hammering into her, leading to a whimpering, yet resilient whine.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2725pp.720.mp4
File Size : 858.13 MB
Duration : 00:44:53

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2725pp_Holly_Jayde.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2725pp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Big Kitty Fat Pussy

Description:
Mischievous Kitty is having a big party to celebrate Halloween, her favorite day of the year. She loves the spooky holiday so much because it_s the one time of the year that she can dress as slutty as she wants to without anyone judging her As soon as her boyfriend Sean Lawless spots her in her sexy kitty cat outfit he_s down to fuck. Sean strips her down, worshiping her big tits while she strokes his hard cock. Mischievous Kitty gives him a Halloween blowjob and then takes his dick balls deep in her tight, wet, plumper pussy. Finally, Sean gives that trick a treat: a huge cum shot on her huge tits
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 3666pp.4k.mp4
File Size : 3792.62 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:32:29

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:3666pp_mischievous_kitty.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:3666pp.4k.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Suzumi_s Anal Massage

Description:
New BBW Suzumi is one fine thick chick thats really for dick We welcome the blonde plumper to Plumper Land and give her the royal pussy pounding. First we rub on it, we massage it and then we drop that cock deep in her pink pussy. This blonde can fuck like the best Watch this sexy BBW get down deep on some hard cock
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2860pp.720.mp4
File Size : 1082.75 MB
Duration : 00:39:56

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2860pp_Suzumi_Wilder.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2860pp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Two Dicks For Eliza Allure

Description:
Juan and Tony are looking for a new place to rent. Eliza is renting out 2 rooms at her home and she meets with them to show the rooms. 2 dick dicks are always a good idea for this amazingly sexy BBW. She questions the 2 friends about their daily activity when Juan discovers her vibrator. She gets embarrassed for not for long. She gives these two the proper welcome to the home. She sucks and fucks the shit outta them Watch this sexy plumper get her mouth fucked while she gets analed deep and proper.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 2947pp.720.mp4
File Size : 996.1 MB
Duration : 00:37:18

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:2947pp_ElizaAllure.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:2947pp.720.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Pimp Her Ride

Description:
On of our BBW dreams, Trinety G, is looking for some afternoon delight, only problem is that her busy husband has no time for her sexual needs. Frustrated, the wife is delighted when she finds Asante trying to sell his car out front, only hes not aware of what this hot sexy plumper has in store for him She drives a hard bargain, or rather rides a hard cock, and Asante comes inside the house and fucks her brains out
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 3000pp.1080.mp4
File Size : 2049.49 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:28:40

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:3000pp_TrinetyG.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:3000pp.1080.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Real Estate BBW

Description:
Sara Star is a plump, diligent real estate agent who has to sell a house in a shady neighborhood. She will do anything to sell the house. Asante is a lazy, unemployed dude who will do anything to get laid. These two sound perfect for each other... for at least one afternoon.
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com
Info:
File Name : 3008pp.1080.mp4
File Size : 1892.71 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:27:31

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:3008pp_SaraStar.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:3008pp.1080.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Plumperpass.com- Plumper Problems

Description:
Bit butt plumper babe Marcy Diamond is having sexual problems with her boyfriend so she sat down with BBW Milf babe Kimmie Kaboom to talk things over. Things begin to heat up between these two BBWs before Tony shows up and catches these two hotties in action, he decides to show these girls how a real man handles BBWs. Kimmie and Marcy take turns with Tony_s dick, deepthroating it down to the balls and then taking it deep in their juicy pussies. Their incredible threesome finally ends as these two big beauties share a huge load of Tony_s jizz
Model:
Studio:
Plumperpass.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:2967pp_Kaboom_Diamond.zip