Platinum Collection of Gay Movies!

Raw Education

Video language: English

At this testosterone-fuelled college that's exactly the ethos the students have adopted, as hardcore classes in anatomy become the focal point for every filthy-minded slut on the register. Uniforms off, it's one long cum-soaked, dick-crazed lesson in debauchery!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:47
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1982kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Raw Education

Gay - Bareback Skin Flick

Bareback fucking on the casting couch, these horny twinks can't get enough of showing off their buff, toned young bodies, huge, hard cocks and smooth tasty butts to each other. Getting everyone horny as fuck, the cock sucking and butt pounding barebacking begins and is all in great close-up view. Feeling like you're really there, hearing them moan with each deep thrust into them, and bringing them closer and closer to a powerful orgasm, coating everything in fresh spunk!!

Duration: 1:35:34
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1804kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Gay - Bareback Skin Flick

Locker Room Orgy & Wide Receivers

Two films in one file (subtitle: Glory Holes Double Feature), 4 hours of hot moments. The scenes are very different, there are flashes of black, but generally athletic, athletic models, sometimes entering into very sweaty and energetic relationships. The video quality is quite good for vintage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:58:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Locker Room Orgy & Wide Receivers

Gay - Confession

Mark Zebro has cooperated for more than 4 years on the creation of AYOR Studios films as a production assistant and most recently as a production manager and camera man. He has also starred in recent years in many films as a model. Now he introduces himself in his second film as a film director.

Duration: 1:42:22
Video: 720x400, XviD, 2376kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Gay - Confession

Kaden's Recruits Vol4

The 4th installment finds Kaden Saylor filming and engaging in the action with four more hot recruits: Evan, Max Bastian and Drake. With four hardcore scenes and no solos, this is one sexy volume you don't want to miss!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:41:01
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video V8, 2173kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kaden's Recruits Vol4

HungYoungBrit - Brits Getting Lit

Release Year: 2024
Studio: HungYoungBrit

Ive uploaded this clip so you can see how we party! Everything we type here is legit - if we say we will take anyones cum, then we really will and we will film it for you! Cheeky addidas boy sucks off strangers - Reece was on a mission. We sent him to go and get dirty on video and get spunk in his mouth & arse. No Load refused! Mikey boy was under strict instructions to let everyone dump in his gob. We want to see what the face of an angel looks like painted white with cum! This random takes his cock out of his shorts and shoots the spunkiest load Ever, then pokes it back it Reece's open mouth - its Hot As Fuck!! Watching all them guys off load there hard cocks in his mouth does it for me Every Time! I hope you will excuse us when u see us doing our work - someones gotta get these guys off and its our duty to do it (well Reece's duty today) LOL! Then, Mickey Starts filming these other two hot little fuckkers next door. I got him one in the mood to go join in by showing him Mickeys Twitter account and saying how he Only films bb sex and is totally obsessed with it too so much so that hes most properly going to cum on of them boys cocks and film it being fucked into an arse RAW WET and BREEDING - He fucking soon changed his mind then HA HA HA I push him in the room next door and now its the 5 of us. I was so horny watching them all Raw fucking I came a 2nd time in that `stunning' Latino Rickys mouth So Sexy OMG and this is well hot, Mickeys boy shoots Just By Being jerked off and hes right above That Scottish Hole and is then a dirty cunt and pushes it in him! Then That Hot Latino spits on his prick and starts to fuck me Then randomly The Verbal Scottish boy gets his own back on us and cums all over my arse pushing more spunk up my bum whilst making me lay on the end of the bed. Warning Homemade Vid @ Chilliout Its a proper fuck feast @ Real Life Sex Party!

Duration: 46:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5141kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HungYoungBrit - Brits Getting Lit

Gay - Farmboy

The work's hard, sweaty, and rough on the hands and backside...especially when some of the "chores" weren't done...or the rules of their regimen were broken or breached. That's not all that's breached...those britches come down and those butt cheeks are worked over to crimson. This gets everyone worked up and those straining dicks need attention...and those butts need some man-made salve to sooth the sting too!

Duration: 2:00:32
Video: 852x480, XviD, 1950kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Gay - Farmboy

Gay - Brazilian Holiday Vol2

The intense action in a Brazilian paradise goes on and on. It begins with some of Brazil's hottest insatiable studs who provide nonstop cruising, down and dirty man-to-man sex. They continue their steamy and sweaty Holiday by the ocean while muscle hunk Marcello Cabrall stars in two scenes with spectacular performances for your pleasure. While driving away to a Holiday hot spot, Pablo Paixao can't resist and picks up gorgeous Ricardo Caffe who is standing on the street hitch hiking.

Duration: 1:33:37
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 761kbps

File size: 658.6 MB

Download Gay - Brazilian Holiday Vol2

Gay - Snow Twinks Snow Balls

Even when it gets cold outside, these twinks know how to heat things up! Their snow skiing, snowballing and sleighing experience turns hotter as they get inside a chalet to warm-up. Get the idea? We were just wondering why the snow didn't melt outside from all the heat that was generated indoors.

Duration: 1:32:27
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1025kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 740.4 MB

Download Gay - Snow Twinks Snow Balls