Platinum Collection of Gay Movies!

Raw Runners

Video language: English

These hot and horny athletes have worked up quite a sweat out on the track, but that's nothing compared to the fuckin' cock-mad passion they display between the sheets. From armpit-licking to toe-sucking to young twinks taking two bare cocks up their tight virgin asses at one time, these guys savour man-sex as it was meant to be enjoyed: spunky, sweaty and (above all) totally 100% raw!!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:53:56
Video: 720x384, XviD, 2092kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Raw Runners

Ayor studios Neighbours One

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Ayor studios
Cast: Kevin Ateah, Mario Ricci, Rudy Black, Adam Ross, Filip Pavelka
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Anal Oral Sex, Rimming

As the saying goes, you don't choose your neighbour. And of course, you're lucky when you discover that your neighbour is a sexy dude!There are several of them in this first bareback title from Ayor Studios.

Duration: 1:32:30
Video: 960x544, XviD, 1096kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 868.0 MB

Download Ayor studios Neighbours One

Some Like It Threesome Vol1

Cort Donovan winds his way through a maze of amply endowed erotic encounters as he searches for the new location of the highly esteemed and scandalously exclusive Big Dick Club. You wont want to miss a moment of the action or an inch of the super-hung cast.

Duration: 1:52:26
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1513kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Some Like It Threesome Vol1

Full Act

При всем уважении к французскому кинематографу, как традиционному, так и нестандартному, фильмы Рене Клера - продукция на любителя, ведь при том, что названия у них разные, сюжет практически всегда одинаков, впрочем как и интерьер - какая-то военная палатка. Именно сюда Рене обманом (или каким другим способом) приглашает французов-натуралов, чтобы снять их секс друг с другом.

Duration: 1:48:33
Video: 720x352, XviD, 1628kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Full Act

Rugburn!

Jack Harper walks into the doctor's office with a problem. He had a raging hard-on and didn't know what to do with it. Well Dr. Martin Love knew exactly how to fix it. He shoved it in his mouth right down to the base. But It only made it harder. So Dr. Love proceeded with further examination and checked out Jack's ass by eating it out and getting it all wet and sloppy with his tongue. When that didn't work Dr. Love shoved his thick uncut meat up his patient's hole bareback and pumped until Jack's cock blew a load and his hard-on went away. Dr. Love knows how to treat his patients!

Duration: 1:41:24
Video: 712x392, XviD, 2260kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Rugburn!

Dream Team

Life in the changing room can be an exciting place - and even more so if you're a member of the ultimate exclusive club, the Dream Team. These boys can expect the hottest sex with the horniest guys - lads like Dave Circus, Paul Walker and Lucas Davidson, who live for dick and who spend every minute off-pitch pumping ass. Indeed, ball-play takes on a whole new meaning here, and rest assured your wrist is in for a serious workout throughout. When the final whistle sounds, your wad will have been long since blown!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:57:56
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2134kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dream Team

Eromaxx Guys Go Crazy v.10 - Poolboys Paradise

Studio: Eromaxx

Guys Go Crazy Volume 10 takes you inside 'The Pumphouse' where a huge gang of poolboys have gathered together to relive some of their favorite on-the-job exploits in one huge fucking naked gay orgy, the entire group hooking up and getting off, nearly 75 beach partiers, and not a one of them ashamed of fucking, sucking, or getting gangfucked right in front of everyone. This gonzo flick has all the hardcore you will ever need, with amazing hard bodied dudes in swimsuits, and some great group and cumshot action!

Duration: 1:53:56
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1603kbps

Download Eromaxx Guys Go Crazy v.10 - Poolboys Paradise

Cameron Jackson

Go behind bars with a group of hardcore repeat offenders and corrupt cops who give a whole new meaning to serving hard time. Club Inferno Jack Lawless leads the pack of fist-pigs so criminal they're Lawless.

Duration: 1:53:45
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1484kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Cameron Jackson

Tony Buff's Twinks with Kinks

It's been a few months since I fucked Danny Lopez so this time I did not waste time getting into his ass. After just a few minutes of this bottom slut sucking my cock and getting me rock hard and flipped him on his stomach with his phat ass waiting to be penetrated by my thick cock. I slide my raw dick up there and starting power fucking that bubble butt like I always do. Flipping him on his back and even drilling it deeper so he can feel right down to the base. Then I pulled out so he could suck my cock and taste is own ass before I put him on his stomach one more time with legs spread far so I could cream his sweet Latin ass! There is a reason why this is a breeding video !

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:10:39
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tony Buff's Twinks with Kinks