Platinum Collection of Gay Movies!

George Basten

Video language: English

Again available! Only 2 pieces in stock! Two studs Ben and Peto use their huge cocks to pound little Juan in a marathon fuck. Suit man Rocco gets fucked in the mud and hit with a baseball bat by Fred and his buddies. Bruno and Edward grab Max and fuck him through their headquarters until the sauce squirts. In the warehouse, the managers do it with sweaty workers. Each of the four muscle hunks is jacked up one at a time. The bellhop has to hold out for three men. A cake fight degenerates into a dirty orgy - and and and. 10 scenes, 10 times juicy threesome, foursome and group action!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:45
Video: 704x400, XviD, 1956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download George Basten

Trouser Trout - Disc One

Summer in the city means raging hormones. All over town half-naked guys are on the prowl, oozing cum from their pores. In an old factory, Ivan gets caught watching a handsome Latino play with his huge dick. Otelo nails Ivan with his cock from above and below.

Duration: 2:08:43
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1446kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Trouser Trout - Disc One

Open Wide

If you've got an empty hole then this group of ass-hungry twinks will be more than willing to stretch it to the limit, filling it up with their aching, uncut shafts. A point that's proved here time and time again by Johnny Hunter and Damien Dickey.

Duration: 1:46:02
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 1669kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Open Wide

Dark Alley Media Inter Breeders

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Dark Alley Media Raw Riders Studios
Cast: Devin Chase, Leo, NY Playboi, Patrick Stone, Raider, Skinny Pimp, Taylor Anderson, X-Man
Genres: Bareback, Oral Anal Sex, Freshmen, Uncut Cocks, Interracial, Men of Color, Tattoos

Raw Riders Studios welcomes you back to the breeding ground with InterBreeders. Meet these sporty white bottom whores, hungry for gargantuan black cocks and determined to get it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:19:54
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1220kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 791.3 MB

Download Dark Alley Media Inter Breeders

Soldier Sleepovers

Cuddle up and spend the night with Tony, Dean and Kody. A Note From Dink.Things took an unusual turn in Soldier Sleepovers when I was interviewing our new find, Tony, I asked if he'd ever done anything with another guy. Tony began to tell me the story of how he and a high school buddy you to have 'sleep-overs' and how the two of them would explore with sex during these times. Over the course of two years Tony and his buddy had many of these sleepovers and with each one their explorations would go further. Tony describes in some detail how they would 'role-play' and act like one was sleeping while the other gave him head, finger each others asses, etc. I could totally relate to Tony's story of innocent exploration as I had several such sleepovers when I was a teenager. It took me back to a time when the discovery of sex with other men was such an intense and exciting experience and immediately I thought of Dean and how since his introduction here at Active Duty he's progressed and seemed to enjoy his experiences with this same intensity. It also made me think of Kody and how far he's come so I began to imagine a sleepover of our own and so 'Soldier Sleepovers' was born. Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:01:04
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1586kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Soldier Sleepovers

Long Deployment Vol2

Barrett Long, Hops and Damien are all hanging out at the house. Damien is scared shitless because I've been telling him for the last two days how huge the fucking cock is that he's gonna be taking soon. I mean I've never seen someone so terrified in all my life. It was actually funny because I knew for a fact that he was making things a lot worse on himself than they actually were, but I must admit I was having fun teasing him about it...even holding up a Pringles potato chip can and telling him it was about that size. So, I invite over Hops who has only done one video, Twin Soldiers 2 so he could help us get Damien broke in good to take Barrett's huge meat. Hops is his usual crazy self and we chat back and forth about his busted knuckles that he somehow had let hit some other guys head the night before. "You should see the other guys grill" he says holding up his skinned knuckles to the camera. I pick on him about always causing havoc. I accuse him of punching a wall just to have a story to tell. Barrett is sitting on the couch next to Damien and his cock is already out and hard. Hops is stroking and Damien is as well. I bullshit with Barrett and Damien a little before we get the action started. Damien looks over at Barrett's cock and I ask him if he's up for the challenge. Damien says "yeah...you got the paramedics available just in case?"

Duration: 1:51:32
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1269kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Long Deployment Vol2

Gay - Bareback Fly Boys

Pavel and his massive fat 10 inch young stud dick sorts out the twinks from the boys! 6 amazing scenes featuring big twink cocks, smooth young stud bubble butts, great locations and of course fabulous spunk squirting on face / in arse bareback sex!

Duration: 1:45:36
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1494kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Gay - Bareback Fly Boys

Cameron Marshall. In Your Face

Slim, sexy, and seductive, Steven and Justin are two house boys who earn some extra cash clearing the homes of wealthy clients. Pleasing their clients, smooth twinks Steven and Justin work hard, and player harder as they clean the homes of the wealthy, in their underwear. When cute, but insatiable Steven covers for his friend, he meets muscle stud Neil Stevens, handsome as hell and with a dick to match his huge torso, there's going to explosive sex from the very beginning!! Threesome fucking throughout, with huge dicks and the prettiest boys around, it's one house-call we all want to answer.

Duration: 1:35:18
Video: 720x536, XviD, 1854kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cameron Marshall. In Your Face