Platinum Collection of Gay Movies!

Twinkalicious

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Helix , 8teenboy
Cast: Rick Cyr, Will Cahle, Skyy Lee, Chris Rhodes, Rick Cyr, Kevin Shade, Sammy Case
Genres: Amateur Twink Actions, Anal Sex, Big Cocks, Big Loads, Collegiates, Oral Sex, Smooth

Hot sex after hot day by the pool Ryan John, Nico Bravo,
Ryan and Nico meet up in the hottub after hanging out on the beach all day. Nothing like a hot day in the sun to bring out all the sexual desires in young men and that is just what happens here. In no time they are playing with each other and then they take it inside for more steamy action.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:14
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 776kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 502.5 MB

Download Twinkalicious

Horny twinks

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Helix studios , 8teenboy
Cast: Matthew Summers, Zack Mason, Skyelr Bleu, Drake Angel, Coy, Connor Terrence, Shawn Fox, Keith Conner, Tommy Anders, Ashton Michaels, Cody Cachet, Evan James, Seth Adams
Genres: Anal Sex, Facial Cumshots, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Rimming, Twinks

An all-star cast of horny twinks banging each others holes into a warm creamy end doesn't begin to describe the sexuality that pours from the screen in this six scene dvd. Whether it's Tommy plunging into Ashton's willing hole or the nonstop action of Cody Cachet's threeway, horny twinks will have you fappin 'for more

Duration: 2:02:41
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1919kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Horny twinks

Gay - Soldierby

Video language: English

Private Grant is a British squaddie. A lean, mean fighting machine, he's the best. He's joined the Army to find his dream boy, after spying trooper Tom Schwarz enjoying a rough and ready fuck on a combat training exersize. The Army doctor's probing medical files finds Grant fit to fight, and he's soon in Basic Training. It's a hard régime, and the directing staff are very demanding. But Grant has a special talent! He's the Battalion's top gun... until an indiscretion with a new recruit lands him in military prison. Will this be the final defeat for Private Grant? Action-packed from the first bang to the final shootout, director Max Lincoln lays down an artillery barrage of sexual ecstasy

Duration: 2:01:00
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1825kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Gay - Soldierby

Cabin Crew Frenzy

Who hasn't sat on a plane and fantasised about the cute, smartly-coutured male stewards who serve you and make sure that your (almost!) every need is catered for? Well fantasise no longer, as the boys of Twink Sky Airlines show you just how hot the Mile High Club can be. Jetting all over the world - and meeting more than their fair share of cock and cum in the process - these dirty-minded 'Trolley Dollies' suck and fuck as if their Air Miles account depended on it! Prepare for take-off, and the 'flight' of your lives!!

Duration: 2:00:37
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1980kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cabin Crew Frenzy

Double crossing

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Spank This, Helix Studios
Cast: Brody West, Trystian Sweet, Chase Harding, Brayden Jaymes, Marc Miles, Brice Carson, Keaton Payne, Joshua Fetters, Jonathan Cole, Thomas Cooper
Genres: Twinks, BDSM, Bondage, Oral/Anal Sex, Spanking, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation

These twinks get into kink and spank a bit more than usual. Watch a cast of hot bubble butt guys get mounted in more ways than one in this six scene film. Our punished boys learn that Double Crossing is a dangerous Game.

Duration: 1:32:00
Video: 960x540, XviD, 2049kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Double crossing

Soldier's Ball

Looking back over some of the videos that Cole and I have done together, I realize what an awesome team he and I make. Always seeming to know just what the other is thinking. The more attention I pay to the two of us interacting on video, the more I recognize this. This particular night proves to be no exception as we loosen Ken up and let him conduct the band. The beat moves on quickly as we all shoot the shit and I assure Ken that I have "no idea who owns this company...they just pay me to corrupt people." Ken quickly loosens up and I leave he and Cole to chat while I make us all a . When I return I coax Ken into feeling Cole's huge cock just to get a feel for it. Ken grabs on and doesn't let go all too soon. I get Cole on his knee's beside Ken and ask Ken to try double stroking that big cock. Cole starts stroking Ken in return. Ken says he got a lot of experience jacking cock overseas. I asked if it was his or other guys. Of course it was his. I asked Ken if he saw any hot guys overseas and he's like "no" I told Cole I thought he was lying to us. I ask Cole to get on top of Ken and stroke their cock's together. Johnny Cash is singing' in the background with me and the beat moves on.

Duration: 2:00:44
Video: 720x544, XviD, 785kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 895.8 MB

Download Soldier's Ball

Candy ass bareback

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Helix Studios
Cast: Keith Kirkpatrick, Marc Richards, Ricky Ferrar, Trenton Grosse, Alex Lemonte, T.J.Jordan, Angel Shadowlake, John Walker
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Oral, Cumshots, Dildo, Rimming, Twinks

When the asses are as young and hot as these are its hard to keep everything from melting anywhere except your mouth. Thsi candy though was meant to be put in anyhole you can find. These young studs do just that as they fuck and suck each other raw and bareback.

Duration: 1:13:51
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1243kbps

File size: 746.4 MB

Download Candy ass bareback

Bare encounters

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Helix Studios
Cast: Ryan Conners, Kayden Daniels, Tristan Tyler, Andy Campbell, Duncan Porters, Dimitri Schlutt, Dawson Dynamite, Brandon James, Ian Huntt, Dustin Revees, Vince Faulkner
Genres: Bareback, Twink, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Group, Creampie

Do you thirst for raw twink sex? We've got six incredibly hot Bare Encounters in high def featuring barely 18, horny American twinks. Only Helix Studios can serve up this brand of wet, sticky bareback fucking with veteran raw boys and fresh new talent on screen for the very first time. Our holes are open, so cum on in.

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:03:20
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 989kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bare encounters

Too many boys

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Bel Ami
Cast: Renato Amoroso, Chris Casablanca, Ethan Clarke, Gianni Fabian, Matthew Gray, Tim Hamilton, Steve Jennings, Stefan Keller, Ricky Martinez, Matt Phillipe, Roman Prada, Liev Safran, Danny Saradon, Johnny Surabaya, Marc Vidal, Casper Watts

Belami `s producer - director, George Duroy, went to France asking Johan Paulik to take care of his house. Johan did what any dedicated employee would when his boss is thousands of miles away. He hosted a party in the house with Marty Stevens filming the whole event, planning to present a completed video to George upon his return. Everything seemed under control. There was only one teensy problem: Johan invited Too Many Boys. In no time at all the house was awash with and filled with the sounds of sex. Cocks and chaos went hand in hand! "Too Many Boys," the resulting video, has one birthday celebration, two hosts, three crewmembers, and 16 partygoers creating eight sizzling sex - capades.

Duration: 2:24:35
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1185kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Too many boys

Twink juice vol.2

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Helix Studios, 8Teenboy
Cast: Mason Coxx Trent Parker Aaron Tyler Sean Wade Seth Monroe Devon Cross
Genres: Amateur Europ. Twinks, duetes, Big Dick Twink Hardcore

Helix Exclusive, Aaron Tyler stars in this follow up to the award winning Twink Juice. As the series continues more twinks get the juice pounded out of them by big cocks in hot intense action. The juice flows as Aaron takes some huge cocks including the 9" from Ma Coxx. Sean Wade from the first movie returns and shows he has not lost his touch as he gets it on with Gavin Stone.

Duration: 1:36:32
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1106kbps

File size: 877.3 MB

Download Twink juice vol.2