Platinum Collection of Gay Movies!

Gay - Menoboy - Pur Plaisir

Video language: English

Ludo, a young director from Lille set up his personal website a little over five years ago. A success that grows as the months go by, thanks to very sexy amateur filming, and its own staging.
Internet users are always loyal and ask for more. Menoboy therefore launches a crazy bet: rent a villa, find young guys who like sex and make them meet during a week in the south of France. A sort of gay loft where anything can happen!
A car breakdown, a in the Nimoise scrubland, a hookup with friends near a table football, a deflowering and a first time, you will discover all the guys who were selected for this shoot and who took a pure foot.
The AGayN team participated in the preparations and assisted in the implementation of this totally crazy, but terribly sexy project!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:10:24
Video: 800x450, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Gay - Menoboy - Pur Plaisir

Gay - Best of Kyle Ross

Kyle Ross is the best! The best cock sucker, the best moaner and the best bareback power bottom who always gets his tight twink ass in the perfect position to be plowed deep and hard. Kyle may be young but proves to be a bonafide sex star as he takes Hayden Clark's thick beer can cock, bends his smooth body for an electrifying double penetration, gets bound & ball-gagged and finishes by taking dick after raw dick delivering two jaw dropping creampies.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:57:06
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Gay - Best of Kyle Ross

What I can't see vol.2

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Treasure Island
Cast: Danny, "Fuckhole", Christian (TIM Exclusive), Dan Fisk, Jerry Stearns (TIM Exclusive), Steve Parker, FyerFli, Bo Knight, Austin Shadow, Ethan Sexxtin, Rob Jax and many more!
Genres: Bareback, Hunks, Anal, Oral, Double Penetration, Cumeating, Bondage, Facial Cumshots, Felching, Glory Holes, ThreeWays/Orgies, Uncut Cocks, Interracial

A blindfolded young preacher taking load after load from anonymous fuckers. A lean, sexy surfer backing his fine ass up to a gloryhole and hungrily taking jizz-loads from random cocks. A , man getting his first dose of sperm from a stud-top he'll never meet. All this and more in a raw over-the-top documentation of wild sex-driven men. Religion, , necessity, deep desire - What I can't see 2 is the pure deal: men going to a deeper level for cock and sperm. Through a gloryhole, on knock-out pills, blindfolded - they give up all control over who fucks them, following their ravenous asses regardless of where it takes them. "This video made itself: every scene is the result of a man writing or calling me to tell me what he wanted. All I had to do was get the camera there and point it. If you wanna see raw, spontaneous cock- hunger at work, this one is for you".

Format: avi
Duration: 2:34:02
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1303kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download What I can't see vol.2

Best Of Brad Mcguire - Part vol.1

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Treasure Island
Cast: Brad Mcguire, Dawson, Damon Dogg, Jesse O'toole, Ian Jay, Will Bottoms, And Jay Ross ,billy Wild, Jerry Stearns, Erik Venture, Franco Dax, Chris Neal, Austin Shadow, Alan Gregory, Marcelo Masko
Genres: Bareback, Tattoos, Muscles, Blacks, Bubble Butts, Smooth, Masculine, Hunks, Rugged, Beards, Huge Cocks, Rimming, Hairy, Bears, Beef

Men love having their cocks worshipped, and when you've got a cock like T.I.M. stud Brad Mcguire'S - thick, veiny, uncut, heavy - bottoms literally line up to do it. This second release in our series devoted to immortalizing the cockstuds of T.I.M. isplete cockworship start to finish.

Duration: 1:22:15
Video: 720x536, XviD, 1621kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Best Of Brad Mcguire - Part vol.1

Bareback Gang Bang

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Juan Carlos, Eduardo, Ferdynan, Jesid, Alfredo, William & Xavier
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Sucking, Group Sex, Twinks, Spunks

Welcome to the Fuck Club! Can you handle 52 hot sticky loads? Here's your chance to prove it! It must be a record of some kind: 7 stunning boys squirting their stuff a breathtaking 52 times in a single feature.
Here's how it happened:
Our Fuck Club boyz were talking about sex (as usual) when one of them asked about everyone's most perverse sexual fantasy. In no time, 7 dream scenarios were explained ("I want to be fucked by all of you and feel your cum inside me" - "I want everyone to cum in my mouth and then kiss me" etc.) and immediately put to action.
Lots were drawn to decide the order in which the various fantasies should come true and off they went into a cumorgy of epic proportions. Soon, the boys were squirting jizz into and out of every available orifice, only for it to be licked up again by eager mouths or smeared over smooth young bodies.

Duration: 1:46:24
Video: 640x464, XviD, 1913kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bareback Gang Bang

Confession

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Kyle Wilkinson, George Taylor, Damien Dreik, Ennio Guardi, Julien Heath, Kevin Ateah, Noah Scott, Ryan Quaid, Jan Cores
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Twinks (Young Meat), Rimming, Uncut Cocks, Cumshots

Mark Zebro has cooperated for more than 4 years on the creation of Studios films as a production assistant and most recently as a production manager and camera man. He has also starred in recent years in many films as a model. Now he introduces himself in his second film Confession as a film director.

Duration: 1:42:22
Video: 720x400, XviD, 2376kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Confession

Raw Sex Compilation Of Cock Whores

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Filip Dorty, Marko Fisher, Veno Gould, Claudio Mecury, Eric Miller, David Owen, Jay Renfro, Ronny Silver, Giovany Vito, Sanches Viva
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Twinks (Young Meat), Uncut Cocks, Big Dicks, Latino, Group Sex, Rimming, Compilation

Some boys live for cock. Others - like these guys - live for raw cock! They're complete whores and harlots, whose obsession for hard, unsheathed dick rules their lives like nothing else. Nothing else matters, nothing else counts. All they care for is the feel of bare dick in their arses and the scent of fresh spunk on their faces. A sentiment that we know is gonna pop your cork big time, as tight holes and cute faces get whitewashed over and over again for your pleasure!

Duration: 1:17:05
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1757kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Raw Sex Compilation Of Cock Whores

Anothe world Vol1

Another World #1 is a plain and simple fuck video. There's no plot or story, no characters or fantasies. Heck, there isn't even any bad background music. It's just dick and ass all the way. And it's bloody fantastic!
Another World is the classic video you shove into the machine on those lonely and horny nights, one that is always guaranteed to relieve you of needed personal pleasures. And if the dark and sultry Brazilian cast doesn't get your goat, you're probably below the waist, my friend.
Another World is mainly set outside, the scenes always beginning with a couple sitting on the grass smiling and chatting. A move of the hand down the leg and bingo - their dicks are stiffer than wood and their mouths are opened wider than Niagara Falls. There are a few solo sessions thrown in for good measure; none are hornier than the very Vin Diesel-like model (the cast is uncredited).
Brazilian videos are filled with nothing but models with big dicks, and Another World #1 doesn't disappoint. The biggest of the lads is a young black guy who has to be at least 7" when soft; he literally has an elephant's truck in his pants.

Duration: 1:51:53
Video: 544x384, XviD, 703kbps

File size: 686.3 MB

Download Anothe world Vol1