Oral Sex ( Blowjob, Cunnilingus )

Black ho loves jism

Studio: Heart Core
Video language: English

The flavor of cum literally drives this chocolate cutie crazy. That's why she never refuses to play with her BF's spunk at the mere sign of a chance. Watch her get a sticky mouthful and spit it out into a cocktail glass here - later to re-swallow it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:32
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3798kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 274.3 MB

Download Black ho loves jism

Diegas 1st Gloryhole Visit

I thought I'd try something a little different this week. Meet Diega, one of the sluttiest girls I've taken to the Gloryhole so far. This chick use to go to local adult book stores with her b/f so they could both share cocks through the Gloryhole. He use to make her go to one of their favorite places so she could suck off strangers alone in the booth. The catch is he would give her a specific number of guys she had to service before she left and record the video on her phone for his viewing pleasure. When she told me about this I thought it would be fun to let her fly solo in the booth with the camera, that way would could experience her earlier adventures. It was a gamble on my part and I had no clue how it was going to turn out but I was pleasantly surprised and i think you will be to. She's one of those girls that gets off on gagging herself with a cock and took a few impressive deepthroat cumshot swallows which she held nice and long so we could see the cock pulsing as the entire load was being pumped down her throat. How this didn't make her gag is beyond me. I also had no clue how flexible she was until she did the wall splitz to let guys fuck and finger her while she was wide open. This girls is full of sexual talent and would make an excellent fuck toy
She loves playing with cum and spit a few big loads into her hand for us to see before slurping them up nice and clean like a thorough cock sucker would. Even though she's done this before for her b/f, I don't think it would always take an experienced girl to pull something like this off. I can set the camera up for the girl and then leave her alone to let her do her thing. I flip the display around so they can see what they are doing and show the camera the cum before swallowing. I think this would work best on a return visit because the first-time jitters are normally minimized at that point so they wouldn't be too overwhelmed and freaked out about being alone in the booth. I didn't think she would let a strange guy join her in the booth but then again this chick is a total freak and she really got into it. She obviously had a good feeling about the guy she let in with her but you could see by her expression that she had to really think about it first. Let me know what you guys think about this one. If you like it then I can do this once in awhile for a more intimate experience with your favorite girl.

Duration: 1:14:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2433kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Diegas 1st Gloryhole Visit

From BJ to footjob

This model's incredibly long slim legs clad in sheer white nylon look so tempting that her fuckmate just can't take his eyes off them - even when the girlie is blowing his hard dick. She notices it - and polishes their intercourse up with a footjob!

Duration: 19:23
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3684kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 541.4 MB

Download From BJ to footjob

Busty blonde swallows cock

Studio: Mayhem
Cast: Jessica Lynn
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, babe, Blowjob, Cumshot

Perfect blond babe in sexy lingerie gets down on her knees and gives her boyfriend a wonderful fellatio. for the finish he shots warm sperm all around while she is jerking off his cock so fast.

Duration: 9:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14726kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Busty blonde swallows cock

Only Teen Blowjobs - Pleasing My Stepbrother

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Only Teen Blowjobs
Cast: Alex Jett, Nova Cane
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Family Roleplay, Stepsister, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Stepbrother

After director extraordinaire JAlex conducts his pre-sex interview, Brick does a very sexy striptease for pausing when her gets down to his See HIM boxers before the big reveal.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6897kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 790.5 MB

Download Only Teen Blowjobs - Pleasing My Stepbrother

Kayden Kross

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Onlyfans
Cast: Kayden Kross
Genres: amateur, big ass, big booty, milf

Each guy wants to drive his dick into a pretty beauty and rub it to shine. Every girl wants her to be long and monotonously planted on a member! These people have reached full understanding!

Duration: 17:44
Video: 1582x886, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 782.3 MB

Download Kayden Kross

Quenching cum thirst

Letting her fuckmate unload into her mouth and swallowing it all in one gulp? No way, that's too boring for this swart mulatto kitty. She wants to enjoy the flavor of his semen to the fullest - that's why she spits it out and eats it up with a spoon!

Duration: 10:39
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3784kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 305.1 MB

Download Quenching cum thirst

Jupiter Jetson - Slutty Redhead Gets Messy (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Jupiter Jetson
Genres: Oral

Damion Dayski is relaxing on the couch chatting to his buddy about going out tonight when his girlfriend, River Lynn, came in all dressed up and ready to go out. River saw that Damion forgot it was date night and got bit upset. Damion wanting to make it up to her offered her up some dick which she gladly was all about. River pulled out Damion's dick and started sucking on it until he blew his load all over her face.

Duration: 23:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7030kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Jupiter Jetson - Slutty Redhead Gets Messy (2024)