Mormongirlz.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mormongirlz.com- Sister Davis- Family Breeding

Description:
The humiliation and degradation young polygamy girl Anne has been subjected to are truly shocking. When you_re LDS sex can be a sticky business.

But since Anne was raised polygamy from birth, and kept away from the modern world, she sees nothing wrong with the control over her body exercised by the powerful men who run the church. For a polygamy sex is all about obedience. And due to Annes unquestioning obedience, her pretty face and her tight pussy, she is lucky enough to find herself selected once again for an erotic ritual performed by the Seed Bearer.

The memories of their last meeting are still fresh in Annes mind. And though she knows that she probably shouldnt, she often thinks about the Seed Bearer-of his handsome face, muscular physique and large cock.

Stripped naked, Anne follows the Seed Bearer into the heart of the temple, where she discovers she is not alone. Sister Davis is there, too, wearing a sheer ceremonial robe.

Anne is embarrassed to be naked with the Seed Bearer in front of Sister Davis, who she imagines is much experienced than she is. She can see how beautiful the other woman is, with her big breasts and her read hair and pretty face, and she feels a little shy and insecure. Those feelings are amplified when is the Seed Bearers tells Anne that Sister Davis is one of his wives.

Anne doesnt understand why all three of them are here together, both womens bodies exposed and vulnerable.

But she follows his instructions, as any good polygamy girl would. The Seed Bearer stuffs his sacred underwear in her mouth, and then orders Anne to sit and watch. She is here to learn how she should please the Seed Bearer. But as she watches Sister Davis please him, she burns with envy and. She wishes it was her pussy that the Seed Bearer was licking, and her mouth that was full of his cock.

Anne is powerless to do anything but watch as the Seed Bearer fucks Sister Daviss pretty pussy. The beautiful redhead is clearly enjoying herself. The sounds of her moans and gasps fill the bright, white room.

Anness eyes are fixated, unable to look away as she watches the Seed Bearer pound into Sister Davis. As painful as this is for Anne, she cant wait to see him pull his large cock out, jerk it and cover Sister Davis in his thick cum.
Model:
Sister Davis
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0004_151006_7_1080p.mp4
File Size : 825.07 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:12

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mgz0004_151006_7_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mormongirlz.com- Casey- The Calling

Description:
I have always been a respected member of the community. I_m confident. I_m the kind of girl that you would want by your side if you needed to change a tire, make a meal, or cross the plains.

Men and women alike turn to me for advice. They confide in me. Worthiness interviews have always turned into my Priesthood leaders asking me to counsel them.

Needless to say, I was completely shocked by Brother Steele_s attitude. I have never ever been cross-examined or even questioned.

Of course I have my secrets. And no one, least of all Brother Steele, could get them out of me. But I had NO idea what lengths he would go to.

When he began to order me around, I have to admit that it rattled my nerves. I do have to obey. And, even more unnerving, for some reason it turned me on. I had no control over what he was doing and I found that really intoxicating. It didn_t make me want to tell him anything. On the contrary, I wanted him to keep going.

He took all my clothes off. He yelled. He grabbed me wherever he wanted. He pushed me down and shoved his dick inside of me and drilled me into the desk. He flipped me over like I was just a doll. He did whatever he felt like. He came inside of me

...It was so hot.

- Sister Casey Calvert
Model:
Casey
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0047_170426_2_1080p.mp4
File Size : 875.1 MB
Duration : 00:23:29

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mgz0047_170426_2_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mormongirlz.com- Katherine- The Covenant

Description:
Still aching from the Seed Bearers deflowering of her tight virgin pussy, beautiful teen Katherine finds herself outside the Seed Chamber. The Seed Bearer has decided to give her to Brother Nelson, the handsome stranger who inspected Katherine when she first arrived at the Temple.

Katherine remembers, with a shudder of desire and shame, how he made her disrobe and slid his thick fingers inside her, how he told her to come for him while he watched.

At the time, she wondered, though she tried to suppress the thought, what his cock looked like. Was it big? What would it feel like inside of her?

As Katherine enters the Temple and puts on her robes, Brother Nelson comes up behind her and presses his big muscular body against hers. His hard cock pulses against her tiny ass. She can tell that it is even bigger than she imagined.

I planted my seed inside your mother, when she was your age, he says. But she failed to satisfy me. Well see if you have what it takes to become my wife.

Katherine is shocked by this incestuous revelation, but it makes her want to please Brother Nelson even more.

She crawls into the Chamber on her hands and knees and sees Kara, her lover, standing in the corner. The Seed Bearer has told her she must watch as punishment for kissing Katherine.

Katherines heart races. She doesnt want to betray Kara yet she wants to show Brother Nelson that she will be an obedient wife.

Brother Nelson tells her to wash his feet, and then help him to undress.

As she pulls down his sacred polygamy underwear, she finally sees it. His cock is gigantic. Katherine trembles with fear. Her hand barely fits around the shaft.

But she knows that she has no choice, she must give him the pleasure he desires. And part of her is her excited by the challenge.

She opens her pretty little mouth and prepares to take Brother Nelson all the way to the back of her throat.
Model:
Katherine
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0024_160221_2_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1227.59 MB
Duration : 00:27:43

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mgz0024_160221_2_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mormongirlz.com- Zoe- Family Breeding

Description:
Petite teen Zoe has been through a lot since she gave in to temptation and let her boyfriend have sex with her.

She felt guilty almost immediately after she sinned that first time, and thought about confessing what she had done to President Oaks. But she didn_t tell him what she had done, and even worse she had sex again with Brother Steele, not once but many times.

When Brother Rey caught the two in the act, he had blackmailed little Zoe into letting him fuck her pussy and cum on her ass while her boyfriend was coerced to watch. And then he had told on her anyway, and President Oaks made her endure the priesthood stretcher and let Brother Rey have sex with her again as punishment.

It_s only natural that the teen should feel resentful of Brother Rey. And yet, every time she_s near the tall, powerful man, the scent of him makes her wet. She remembers how his big hands felt on her little body, and how his huge cock made her pussy spasm with pleasure.

So when she_s coerced to let the man who betrayed her breed her raw yet again with the man who betrayed, while her boyfriend watches, and her friends Alison and Dolly grope her naked body, her feelings are conflicted.

Brother Rey is even rougher with her now than he has been in the past. He fucks her so hard she almost falls to the floor, and he wraps his hands around her throat and squeezes until she feels lightheaded.

And the fact that her giggling friends are watch her get molested, and are touching her, and are having sex with each other too, and the knowledge that her boyfriend is sitting there in agony, coerced to watch but forbidden to participate, it all makes Zoe_s pussy wet, and she wonders how many times she_ll orgasm before Brother Rey rewards her with his cum.
Model:
Zoe
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0048_161210_05_1080p.mp4
File Size : 614.21 MB
Duration : 00:16:27

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mgz0048_161210_05_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mormongirlz.com- Alison- The Calling

Description:
My older brother is a total jerk. Hes always picking on me. He loves to sneak up behind me and scare me. And he loves to hold me down and tickle me. He wont stop now matter how loud I scream. Dad has to come in and pull him off of me.

I know one day Ill get married and then he wont be able to tease me.

I saw him getting out of the shower once and Ive never forgotten what a big dick he has. We made eye contact for just a second before he put his towel on, and the huge smile on his face made me so mad.

Not long after that, I caught him spying on me while I changed. He was standing right outside my bedroom window, and he saw everything. I was completely naked.

He didnt run away when I caught him looking at me. He just stood there and watched. I couldnt see his hands, and I think he might have been masturbating.

What my brother doesnt know is that I went through the temple last week. I didnt know what to expect - the temple rituals are secret, and youre never supposed to talk about them outside of the temple. So I was totally shocked when I was made to strip naked with my friend Zoe and then perform oral sex on a stranger.

Does my older brother take part in the rituals when he goes through the temple? Has he stuck his penis through the veil for some girl to pleasure him? The thought grosses me out, but I cant get it out of my head.

Well, President Oaks has asked me to come to his office for an interview. Maybe Ill tell him that my brother is a total pervert and he_s trying to make me have sex with him.

- Sister Alison Rey
Model:
Alison
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0036_161209_5_1080p.mp4
File Size : 794.13 MB
Duration : 00:21:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mgz0036_161209_5_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mormongirlz.com- Grace- Anointing

Description:
Graces pussy aches from being explored with the hard, cold Seerstone, but she is not given a break. As soon as she orgasms on the altar, the two girls put just the tiny apron on her and lead her to the next stage of the initiation process: lesbian threesomes supervised by the Seed Bearer.

She asks them where they are going, but they tell her to remain quiet. Grace has always known the temple to be a bright white building. But now she is led out of the light filled rooms of the temple, down a narrow staircase, into a dark room with black walls. She shivers. She has a bad feeling about this place, and she feels totally exposed.

Then she sees that the Seed Bearer is sitting in a tall red chair, with a grim look on his face. She covers her breasts, but the other two girls pull her hands down to her side. The High Priestess makes her sit down and picks up a bowl of consecrated oil. While the Seed Bearer watches, she oils up Graces naked body. Anne helps. Everything the girls do is for his pleasure, so they take their time.

Graces perfect young body is shiny and wet, and when the other girls rub the oil into her nipples she has to bite her lip to keep from moaning. But this is just the beginning. Betty knows the Seed Bearer wants to see much more, so she takes off Graces apron and buries her face in the girls wet pussy.

Grace moans and throws her head back. She looks at the Seed Bearer and can tell that he enjoys the show. She grinds her pussy into the High Priestessess face, keeping her eyes on him as he enjoys his own private sex show. And when Betty pushes her down and climbs onto her face, she tentatively licks her pussy. Its dripping, and Grace loves the taste. With Betty sitting on her face, and Anne eating her pussy, Grace knows she is going to orgasm before long, and she wants to make it loud and intense for the Seed Bearer.
Model:
Grace
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0007_151007_7_1080p.mp4
File Size : 516.05 MB
Duration : 00:13:56

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mgz0007_151007_7_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mormongirlz.com- Kara- Family Breeding

Description:
Robin can still taste Karas pussy on her lips as they walk through the temple towards President Nelson and his gigantic cock for a hot family breeding.

Sweet, virginal Robin has never met President Nelson, one of the most powerful men in The Order, but her mother has warned her about his legendary, massive dick.

He splits girls in two, her mother once whispered, pressing her hand against her daughters pussy. Robin had a feeling her mother knows first hand about Nelsons cock.

After an orgasm-filled, lesbian orgy, Kara eased her dripping cunt off of Robins slick face and ordered her to clean herself up. I have a special treat for you.

Robins nervous, but shes pleased to have been singled out by Kara, a beautiful blonde and one of The Seed Bearers favorite girls. Shed do anything to show Kara that she can be an obedient little girl. Robin washes the cum and sweat off of her skin and puts on a fresh ceremonial robe.

Kara guides Robin through the silent halls of the temple halls to a white room filled with light. There in his white suit and tie is the dashing, giant President Nelson.

Robin knows who he is immediately and she cant suppress a shudder. He splits girls in two, she thinks to herself with a mix of fear and excitement. She is not sure shes worthy to be in the same room as this powerful church leader.

In a gruff voice he tells her to sit in a chair in the corner of the room and watch. You are not to touch Kara or I.

Robin watches as President Nelson runs his large hands across Karas white skin, pushing her robes aside and sticking a finger in her pink hole. He sticks his tongue inside Karas open mouth. Robins pussy tightens with excitement.

Suddenly Nelson cocks his finger at her and points to Kara.

Robin is shocked, but she walks over to them and begins feasting on Karas pussy without delay. She is grateful to be included in such an intimate moment. And Kara tastes so good.

Robin can see, even from across the couch, how hard Nelson is, his cock pushing against his suit. Kara looks at Robin and smiles slyly while unzipping the Presidents pants.

Robin nearly faints when Nelsons throbbing member is finally revealed. It is bigger than she ever dreamed a cock could be. Her whole body pulses with desire. Kara gives her another teasing look and then swallows Nelsons massive shaft all the way to back of her throat.

President Nelson moans, and Robin can barely keep from moaning along with him. She knows she must keep quiet or she will get in trouble. She sucks all of Karas wetness into her mouth as Kara slurps on Nelsons thick head.

President Nelson turns Kara around and positions his cock at the entrance to her tight pussy. His dick is even bigger close up, and Robin cant wait to see what it looks like sliding in and out of Kara.

She lets out a sigh of delight as Kara steadies herself against Robin. This will be a pounding neither of them will forget.
Model:
Kara
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0029_160222_2_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1882.97 MB
Duration : 00:25:20

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mgz0029_160222_2_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mormongirlz.com- Casey- Initiation

Description:
Sister Casey knows she has to be punished for lying to her church leaders, but does she have to be punished at the hands of her friend, Lily?

It seems so cruel. Casey can understand why President Oaks would discipline her. Its within his authority, and she deserves it. But the way Lily has treated her feels like betrayal.

Why would the girl trick her into doing things she doesnt want to? Why is she so happy to see her punished? Casey has always treated Lily like a little sister, so why is the girl treating her like this?

Up on the altar, naked, her legs spread wide, Casey had to endure the humiliation of Lily probing her vagina with a glass rod, and the further humiliation of a coerced orgasm.

Once the orgasm subsides and her breathing returns to normal, Casey begs Lily to stop. Maybe now that she has cum, her friend will let her go.

But Lily has something else in mind. She retrieves a white harness with a giant white rod in it. Casey is too terrified to make a noise. Putting something that big in her vagina would rip her in half.

Shes surprised when instead of putting the harness on herself, Lily slips Caseys legs through it. And then Lily mounts her. The look of depraved pleasure on her face makes Casey sick. As she goes up and down on the gigantic white rod, Lily starts to moan, and the rod gets wet with the juice from her vagina.

But before Lily orgasms, she pauses to take the rod out of the harness and stick one end in Caseys mouth. Then she slips the other end into her pussy.

As Lily rides it, faster and faster, her pussy slams into Caseys nose, smearing her face with juice.

Casey can hardly breathe with the rod in her mouth and Lily pussy on her nose, but the lack of oxygen and the smell of sex is turning her on, too. Even as she resists, she wonders if she wont orgasm before Lily can.
Model:
Casey
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0054-1080p.mp4
File Size : 808.89 MB
Duration : 00:15:41

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mgz0054-1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mormongirlz.com- Lesbian Threesome in the Church

Description:
Doctor Lisa has shown a lot of curiosity about the Church, carefully exploring first Sister Pratts polygamy pussy, and then her companions. Now that shes had sex with each individually, she thinks it would be hot to fuck them both at once inside the church. They have been inviting her to attend sacrament meeting with them, so she gives them a call and accepts their offer. She meets them outside the church one Sunday morning, wearing what she hopes is appropriate attire for a polygamy church service. Her tattoos and piercings are visible, but the missionaries dont mind -everyone will know that shes investigating the church and theyll be extra nice to her.

After sacrament, sexy blonde Sister Mauer takes the initiative and suggests they go have a discussion on the stage in the churchs recreational area. The stage is surrounded by black curtains and is empty on a Sunday like this, so the girls will have total privacy. They check to make sure the room is empty, and then step inside. The polygamy girls are giggling, unsure how to initiate an orgy with their horny investigator. Lisa takes the lead, telling them she wants to see them make out.

After a little threeway kissing, their inhibitions are totally gone. Lisa strips the girls to their sacred underwear and then completely naked, and the three girls get down to fucking. Lisa sits in a chair and Sister Mauer buries her pretty face in the girls hot wet pussy. Sister Pratt sits down behind Sister Mauer, whose gorgeous ass is raised and spread, and she fingerlings her tight cunt. Then Lisa and Sister Mauer flip Sister Pratt onto her back and attack her cunt together, licking and sucking hungrily, their tongues and lips brushing against each other. The three girls squirm and squeal as they fuck each other to orgasm right here in the church.
Model:
Lesbian Threesome in the Church
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0103_141006_mgz_04-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-sister-pratt-mauer-lesbian-threesome-church_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1258.78 MB
Duration : 00:18:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mgz0103_141006_mgz_04-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-sister-pratt-mauer-lesbian-threesome-church_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mormongirlz.com- Kara- Washing

Description:
Now that Karas virginity has been taken by the Seed Bearer, while his young son held her by the legs, Kara thinks she has atoned for her lesbian relationship with Katherine.

She feels especially safe because the Seed Bearer has given her permission to perform sexual rituals not only Katherine but also on another pretty teen virgin, Robin.

If this is what life is like with the Seed Bearer, Kara thinks its not so bad. Her experiences with the other girls really turned Kara on.

And even sex with the Seed Bearer had made her orgasm. She had never felt any attraction for men before, but while tasting his cock and getting fucked had been scary and even painful, she cant deny that it was really hot.

She could get used to giving her pussy to the Seed Bearer and then dominating any teen polygamy girls he chooses to bring to the temple for his pleasure.

But the Seed Bearer isnt done punishing Kara yet. Now that he has tasted the girls pussy and given her his cum, hes going to hand her off to another man for a humiliating sexual encounter.

Kara doesnt even know the mans name, and when she meets him in the ordinance room and sees how big and strong he is, she feels physically intimidated.

Is it safe to be alone in a room with him, she wonders?

She hates the Seed Bearer for making her have sex with another man, but she would never disobey him.

How disgusting it is to be handed off to another man, like shes no better than a piece of meat.

Since she was a little girl, she has followed the strict Moral sexual code, and shes shocked to see that behind closed doors girls bodies are treated this way.

Still, she cant help but notice that this stranger is really handsome, and when he puts his hands on her body her skin tingles.

He takes off his shirt, and Kara audibly gasps. She has seen men shirtless before, but she has never seen a body like this. The man is totally ripped.

And when he takes off his pants and she sees his enormous penis, she cant imagine getting it inside her tight pussy.

At the same time she wants nothing more than to stuff that fat cock inside her. Lucky for her, thats exactly what he has in mind.
Model:
Kara
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0023_160222_6_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1216.34 MB
Duration : 00:27:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mgz0023_160222_6_1080p.mp4