Mormongirlz.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mormongirlz.com- Katherine: Unveiling

Description:
As humiliating as Katherines invasive inspection was, the abrupt conclusion was perhaps even more humiliating.
After the older stranger had probed and sniffed her virgin pussy and then ordered her to masturbate for him, he had unceremoniously left her alone in the room, naked, panting from her orgasm.

But the worst thing about this shameful encounter was how much she enjoyed it.

As she squirmed on the mans desk, her finger deep in her pussy, she couldnt stop thinking about her girlfriend, Kara. She had never let Kara see her pussy, and she felt guilty letting a stranger see it first.

But she loved being watched by one of those priesthood leaders who hold total authority in polygamyism. She decided never to tell Kara about what she had done.

But that resolve would be put to the test sooner than she realized

Once she has collected herself and gathered her scattered clothes, a temple worker led her to a dressing room and gave her the ceremonial clothing she would need.

As Katherine dressed herself, she thought about what she had just been made to do, and what was next.

So she was shocked when he found Kara waiting for her beside the altar.

And it was a dream come true when Kara kissed her like she had never been kissed, stripped her naked and positioned her on her hands and knees on the altar.

Kara didnt tell her she loved her. She didnt call her by her nickname. She knew there were probably others watching them.

But she didnt have to do anything of those things. The way she grabbed Katherines boobs told her everything she needed to know.

And when she pulled out a glass instrument and inserted it into Katherines mouth, the teens virgin pussy got wet.

Kara walked around the altar, spread the girls cheeks and rubbed the cold, wet glass against her pussy.

Katherine looked straight ahead, determined not to flinch when it penetrated her tight hole.
Model:
Katherine
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0018_160221_5_1080p.mp4
File Size : 740.99 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:55

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/20dab71ddc96b

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mormongirlz.com- Robin and Amy: Disciplinary Action

Description:
It_s time for Robin and Amy, two of the Seed Bearers newest acquisitions, to receive some harsh discipline. The Seed Bearer decides it_s time to stretch their virgin pussies wide on his favorite tool of punishment, the priesthood stretcher.

Robin cant get the image of Kara being pounded by President Nelsons throbbing ten inches out of her head.&nbsp Robin almost fainted with pleasure when the moaning and screaming, cock-hungry blonde was held down and plowed by the massive man.

It also left her feeling guilty.&nbsp Each night she grips her bed sheets, willing herself to fall asleep instead of rubbing her throbbing clit to climax. But it never works. She keeps giving in to temptation.

As a new member of the church and a good polygamy, she knows her mind shouldnt be filled with the thought of dicks sliding into pussies, especially her own.&nbsp She feels she isnt worthy of the Seed Bearers attention.

She tells Amy, the other new convert about her bad thoughts, and Amy admits that she too has been has been struggling with temptation after watching Katherine be fucked by the Seed Bearer.

One day, the two girls decide to confide in Kara about their dirty fantasies.

Kara gives Robin a mysterious smile.&nbsp Kara places her hands on the young girls shoulders. Thank you so much for sharing this with me, she says. She steps closer and Robin shudders as Karas hot breath tickles her ear.&nbsp Ill be sure to keep this our little secret.

But the very next day, Amy and Robin are summoned to the temple.&nbsp Robin is separated from Amy and finds herself in a dark, cold room, completely naked and shivering.

Solemnly facing her are Kara and Katherine and the Seed Bearer.&nbsp&nbsp And between her and them is a long bench with pegs that get progressively thicker.&nbsp The last one is practically as thick as the small girls leg. What is that for? she wonders.

You need to learn your place, Robin, the Seed Bearer says. Kara and Katherine guide the confused girl towards the first peg.&nbsp Since you love thinking about cock so much, why dont you show me how much you can take?
She eases herself onto the first peg, feeling it stretch her tight pussy.&nbsp&nbsp It is already so much more than she was expecting. Kara rubs her nipples, coercing a moan out of her.

But, the Seed Bearer urges her on impatiently.&nbsp Look at me, he commands.&nbsp Next.

By the time she gets to the third peg, she is swollen and aching.&nbsp She pleads to stop, but the Seed Bearer will not take no for an answer.

She sees Kara exchange a satisfied look with Katherine.&nbsp Knowing that Kara planned this, that she wanted to see Robin suffer, floods Robin with an unexpected wetness and she is able to slide down the peg.

The Seed Bearer tells her to look at him.&nbsp Even now, through this humiliation, she cant help wondering what the handsome leader of The Order would look like standing over her, stroking his dick, his white hot cum covering her body.

And she wonders, whats in store for Amy.&nbsp Will she be able to take this punishment, or will her young body be pushed beyond its limits?
Model:
Robin and Amy
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0033_160222_9_1080p.mp4
File Size : 423.76 MB
Duration : 00:11:25

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c550e9616ce0b

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mormongirlz.com- Casey: Chastised

Description:
Sister Casey is terrified of President Oaks. She doesnt want to be alone with him in the temple, especially after breaking the law of chastity. But he has asked to see her, so she has no choice.

She hasnt told anyone about what she did with Sister Lily and Brother Steele. But she knows theres video of their forbidden rendezvous, and she cant help but wonder if President Oaks has watched it.

If he knows she committed a sexual transgression, shes in huge trouble.

A temple guides the girl through the maze of the temple to the control room, where hes waiting for her.

On the wall, she notices a giant screen, with video feed from rooms in the temple. Theyre all empty now, but she guesses that President Oaks watched Brother Steele violate her in his office.

President Oaks is wearing a wicked little smile. He pats the couch and Sister Casey sits nervously beside him.

Is there anything youd like to tell me?

She hesitates before answering. She knows the smartest thing would be to confess her transgression and ask for his forgiveness. But she doesnt dare.

No, she says. Nothing.

He knows shes lying. There are going to be consequences.

Because of her dishonesty, Oaks is rough with the girls pussy, fingering her while she squeals and then pounding her viciously.

Casey doesnt complain. She knows she deserves this punishment, and being handled like this turns her on. Her pussy is soaking wet and she cant stop moaning.

When President Oaks finally pulls his huge dick out of her and squirts his load all over her back, he tells her not to clean it off.

She can feel his hot wet semen running down her naked butt.

I want you to wear my seed on your body all day long as a punishment for lying to me.
Model:
Casey
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0050_170426_3_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1177.45 MB
Duration : 00:22:50

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/2940b3a3e883b

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mormongirlz.com- Grace: The Covenant

Description:
Teen babe Grace has been kept waiting, alone in the dark, a very long time. Betty dressed the pretty teen redhead in a sheer robe, then left her sitting in a tiny room in the temple and told her to wait until she hears someone knock three times.

But its cold, and Graces body is totally exposed. The room is so small she cant even stand up straight. And whats on the other side of that little door?

By the time she hears the three knocks, Grace isnt sure how much more of this she can take. So she gladly drops to her knees, opens the door and crawls through a tight space into a dark room.

She almost doesnt recognize the Seed Chamber, it looks so different this time. The bright light that filled the room when the Seed Bearer took her virginity is gone, and now the creepy room is full of shadows.

As soon as she comes out of the cramped space, the Seed Bearer takes her by the hair and leads her on her hands and knees to the lone piece of furniture, a bed in the center of the room.

He sits, and lifts his foot for Grace to take off his slipper. Theres a stone bowl full of water at the foot of the bed, and Grace dips a white towel in it and washes off the Seed Bearers foot.

Kneeling in front of the man and handling his feet feels incredibly intimate to the young girl. Shes afraid to look him in the face while she bathes his feet, but when she finishes he puts a hand under her chin and pulls her in for a slow, wet kiss.

Her nipples are rubbing against her robe and they are getting hard. As he explores her mouth with his tongue, she leans against and closes her eyes.

He takes her robe off, and once shes stark naked he pushes her down to her knees and takes his big dick out of her pants.

Without having to be asked, she takes his tool in her mouth, sucking it and licking his balls until he is rock hard.

But he wants more than a blow job from the teen babe. He helps her to her feet, then lets her undress him. Once theyre both totally nude, her pushes her down on the bed and buries his face in her warm pussy. He wants to make sure shes dripping wet when he slides his cock into her to seal the covenant with his semen.
Model:
Grace
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0011_151008_4_1080p.mp4
File Size : 681.36 MB
Duration : 00:18:21

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/aa1c2bfa16811

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mormongirlz.com- Grace: First Seeding

Description:
For a virgin sex can be a terrifying ordeal. After Grace climbs off of the Priesthood Stretcher, her legs are shaking. The physical challenge and the mindblowing orgasm she experienced leave her feeling weak and a little dizzy. But the Seed Bearer tells Betty to have her clean up and prepare herself to receive his seed.

Grace takes a quick shower, letting the warm water wash off her sweat and the consecrated oil covering her body. Alone in the shower, she quickly starts to feel like herself again. But shes surprised to find in herself the desire to have another sexual release so soon after she came. What is happening to her? She slides a hand down her wet body to her pussy and starts to finger herself. But before she can get very far, she hears the Seed Bearers telling her to step out of the shower.

She feels ashamed that he caught her touching herself, but she does as told. She steps out of the shower, and he looks her up from head to toe before handing her a towel. He watches her dry herself off, then dresses her in a ceremonial robe - her body is totally visible through the sheer fabric.

Without a word, he takes her hand and leads her up a staircase to the top floor of the temple. As they climb the stairs, Grace is trembling with nervousness and excitement. After all of the perverted things the Seed Bearer has asked her to do, she still hasnt seen his penis, and she wants to know what it looks like, what it tastes like, what it feels like inside her virgin pussy.

When they finally reach the Seed Chamber, she finds that Anne and Betty are already there, sitting in a corner, wearing nothing but the temple apron. Knowing that they are going to watch her take his cock for the first time adds to her excitement.

He seats her on the edge of the bed and says, Do you promise to keep the secrets of the temple? All of you, bow your heads and say yes.

The three girls all bow their heads and say yes in unison. Then the Seed Bearer leans in and kisses her, hard. He_s going to give this virgin sex better than she has ever imagined it could be.
Model:
Grace
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0010_151007_3_1080p.mp4
File Size : 748.55 MB
Duration : 00:20:06

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/cd629dbca974f

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mormongirlz.com- Casey Lily: Retribution

Description:
Now that Im married, I feel like the woman I was always meant to be. Even though my husband delights in fucking me in ways I never would have imagined, I cant help but feel more alive. More powerful...

Ive always been a quiet, shy, mousey girl, but having my husband inside me makes me feel stronger somehow. Like a part of him stays inside me. Still, I cant help but think back to how this all started.

Casey and I were good friends in high school. She was always sweet and gentle with me. Even flirty. But now, shes actively going behind my back, telling the priesthood all about our past and the times we would have sex with each other. And as a result, Ive been punished and married off, having had strange penises pushed in my face and pussy.

I want to get back at her. I want her to feel as powerless and helpless as I was. Next time were alone, Im going to show her that Im not the timid little girl she once knew...
Model:
Casey &amp Lily
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0067_170426_04-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-lesbian-sex_1080p.mp4
File Size : 899.68 MB
Duration : 00:17:32

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/808177bca6030

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mormongirlz.com- Katherine: Endowment

Description:
After years of being in a secret lesbian relationship, polygamy teens Katherine and Kara have finally consummated their love on an altar in the temple. Kara, chosen by the Seed Bearer to perform Katherines unveiling, had at long last tasted the pretty girls pussy and penetrated it with a glass tool.

The encounter had been everything the girls hoped for and more. After the Seed Bearer separated them, they werent sure theyd ever see each other again.

And now here they were, worshipping each others gorgeous, virgin bodies, licking and fingering their tight, delicious pussies, and bringing each other to a loud, explosive climax - and all with his explicit permission.

The two girls had never felt closer to one another. Afterwards, the two cuddled for a minute on the altar, satisfied and exhausted.

But their reunion ends all to quickly. The ritual penetration over, the two had dressed and separated with a sensuous kiss.

Katherine was heartbroken. Its too cruel: she finally has sex with the girl she loves only to be ripped away from her moments later.

Her pussy still wet and warm from her intense orgasm, Katherine is led down a long bright hallway and then seated in front of a tall white veil.

She takes a good look at the veil. What are those symbols stitched into the fabric, she wonders, and what is that hole in that curtain for?

As she sits there quietly, shes surprised by a deep voice from the other side of the veil. Who is this man, and how long has he been there?

He orders her to kneel in front of the veil and Katherine obeys without hesitation. But she is shocked when the man sticks his hard cock through the hole.

She has never seen a penis before, let alone performed oral sex, but she is alarmed at how big this dick is. Its thicker than her arm, but she wraps her small hand around it and puts the fat head of the cock in her mouth.

As she sucks on the dick, she feels it get even harder. Its so long that it pokes halfway down her throat and she starts to gag on it.

Fresh off of sex with a girl, the experience is totally confusing for the inexperienced polygamy girl. She loves the taste of the dripping cock just as much as she had loved the taste of Karas pussy. She loves being on her knees, servicing an anonymous dick. And she loves it when he puts his big hands on her head, slams his dick down her throat and then holds her in place.

Could she be attracted to both men and women?
Model:
Katherine
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0019_160221_7_1080p.mp4
File Size : 965.34 MB
Duration : 00:12:42

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/12755869717a2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mormongirlz.com- Jane: Disciplinary Action

Description:
As a high priestess of The Order, Jane wields power over the young teen virgins she prepares for the Seed Bearer. But she too is subject to his authority, and hes about to show this gorgeous girl whos really in charge, while making her husband a polygamy cuckold.

Jane is a statuesque blonde and really enjoys her responsibilities as high priestess. She has been having quite a good time breaking in the sweet virgin Melody. Janes favorite part had been bending the innocent new convert across a table and fucking her with a massive black cock. Jane thrilled at the power she felt, watching Melody writhe and scream, doing her best to take the dildo in her tight pussy.

But as much as shed like to, Jane doesnt have the same power over her husband. Obedience to the Seed Bearer is the first principle of polygamyism, and Jane is shocked when she discovers that her husband has failed to pay their tithing for over a month. Shocked, and furious. The Seed Bearer summons both Jane and her husband to the temple where Jane will be disciplined for her husbands actions.

Jane doesnt think its fair that she should have to pay for her husbands transgression, but part of her knows the Seed Bearer just wants to get his hands on her. And that knowledge makes her cunt slick with desire.

Jane and her husband are brought into a dark room with the Priesthood Stretcher. Jane has watched girls suffer on this apparatus before, and she thinks she can go almost all the way down the board. But when she enters the room she sees that the Priesthood Stretcher has been modified -- just for her? The cock-like pegs sticking up from the wooden bench are way thicker and longer than they were. One is even the size of a grown mans fist.

The Seed Bearer smiles as he tells Jane to begin. You didnt think I would make it easy on you, did you Jane?

She scowls as she straddles the first peg, but secretly she loves a challenge. She wants to show the Seed Bearer just how much her pussy can take.

By the time Jane reaches the second cock, her pussy is already stretched to the limit. Nevertheless, the Seed Bearer tells her she must take the cock as far as she can. She breathes out and pushes down, feeling the flared shaft fill her completely.

I think shes enjoying this, The Seed Bearer smirks, at Janes humiliated husband, who glares at the ground in pained silence.

As Jane struggles to take the last cock, which is nearly as thick as her leg, shes shaking. She wants the Seed Bearer to know how good she is, how shell do anything he tells her to, but she just cant get the bulbous peg inside her.

It is then the Seed Bearer tells her to stop and turn around. His warm powerful hands hold her hips in place. When Jane hears the slow click of his belt, bolts of excitement shoot through her body. She feels the thick dripping head of The Seed Bearers cock teasing her pussy lips. As his throbbing member slides inside her, Jane looks at her husband. She cant help but smile. Now hell know what it looks like for his wife to get fucked by a real man.
Model:
Jane
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0081_160522_mgz_07-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-jane-disciplinary-action_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1054.66 MB
Duration : 00:23:14

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/16c4f147c84d4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mormongirlz.com- Melody: Endowment

Description:
Melody has always assumed that a blowjob violates the law of chastity, even for married couples. But shell need to prove that her virgin mouth can satisfy a well-hung stranger at the temple veil before she can continue on her journey.

Sweet, virginal Melody has been thoroughly tested by Jane, a gorgeous blonde with icy blue eyes. Jane is a high priestess, and, as such, has more power than most woman in The Order. Melody is a recent convert to polygamyism, and the promise of finally, fully belonging to the group makes her desperate to please Jane. But Jane is not easily impressed. After inspecting the girls quivering pussy with several thick glass cocks, Jane commanded Melody to suck on a massive dildo that left the young girl gagging for air.

But Melody loved every second of it. When Jane finally mounted Melody, pressing her hot naked flesh against the girl, she whispered, Show me how deep you can take it, and Melody nearly fainted from desire.

However, Melodys initiation is far from over. Its time for Melody to prove that she can handle a real cock.

Good girl, Jane says as she takes off the strap-on coated with Melodys cum and covers herself again with a robe. Are you ready to demonstrate that you sustain and obey the Seed Bearer?

Ill do anything, Melody says.

I want you to service a stranger at the veil. You will suck his cock, just like I taught you.

You want me to please a stranger? Melody is nervous and excited.

Jane smiles at her and lifts the girls chin. Thats right. She holds her firm in her steely gaze. Be careful to do exactly as Ive instructed. No teeth.

Melody is scared as she enters the room with a long white curtain where Jane told her to wait. She trembles as she puts on the ceremonial robes.

After being so intimate with Jane, it almost feels wrong to please some stranger. Isnt she doing something terribly sinful? She stands by the curtain, full of worry.

Suddenly, two huge hands grab for her. They yank the girl into the veil and hold her tight.

She shocked. Whos there? She didnt even hear anyone enter the room. One big, powerful hand holds her in a vice-like grip, while the other squeezes her breasts.

Melody cries out, but the stranger clamps a hand over her mouth and pushes her lips open. Three fingers guide their way deep into her throat. She chokes a little.

Relax, she hears a deep voice say.

Melody can feel something hard and throbbing pressed against her ass. The hands turn her around and push her onto her knees. Through the holes in the curtain, Melody can just make out a belt, slowly unbuckling.

Open your mouth, the voice hisses. Whether or not it_s sinful, it_s time for the girl to give him a blowjob. As soon as the thick, veiny cock pushes through the slit, Melody decides that she_ll do her duty. Though she feels guilty, her pussy tightens at the sight of it.

Melody puts her lips against the wet head and slowly takes it in her mouth. The stranger begins to moan immediately.

She runs her tongue up and down the shaft as Jane taught her too, paying particular attention to the balls, which already seem to be tight and pulsing with cum.

Everything she does to his throbbing member causes the man to shake and cry out. She wonders if he has been serviced like this before.

As she sucks more vigorously, he grabs Melodys hair and pushes her down so that his shaft touches the back of her throat.

She lets her saliva pour down his dick and bobs her head as fast as she can.

Shes never tasted a mans cock, but she knows from his wild groans he must be close. Its strange, but in this moment Melody feels close to Jane. She imagines her mouth has been where Melodys mouth is, giving the same pleasure. She imagines Jane soaked in the strangers cum, just like shes about to be.
Model:
Melody
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : 111_160522_1_1080p.mp4
File Size : 527.8 MB
Duration : 00:14:16

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/3aa0cb6e6c184

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mormongirlz.com- Zoe: The Calling

Description:
I can_t believe I let my boyfriend talk me into having sex with him.

It all started so innocently. He came up to my room to fetch me for a big group date with some of our friends.

He was a little early, but I never suspected that he was planning all along to have sex with me.

I tried to wiggle out of it. I told him we should get going or wed be late, and I tried to remind him that its a very serious transgression to have sex before marriage.

But nothing I said had any effect on him. He knew what he wanted and he was determined to get it.

And anyway, I wanted it to. After all these months of kissing and touching while making sure things dont get out of hand, I wanted to know what sex feels like just as much as him.

And so when he pulled down my garments and put his mouth on my wet pussy, I didnt resist.

When he dropped his pants and pushed me to my knees, I didnt resist.

When he put my on my back and slid his cock in, I didnt resist.

It felt incredible, and Ive never loved him more than I did when he finally shot his cum all over my belly.

But now I feel so guilty. I know I should confess what I_ve done, but I_m afraid.

And to top it all off, President Oaks has asked me to meet with him.

Ive always been intimidated by President Oaks. Hes so stern, and so handsome, and I completely respect his priesthood authority.

I tried not to freak out. Its probably a coincidence, I thought. He couldnt possibly know that I had broken the law of chastity.

But as soon as I walked into his office, there was my boyfriend Does President Oaks know what we did?

- Sister Zoe Parker
Model:
Zoe
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0032_161209_6_1080p.mp4
File Size : 793.9 MB
Duration : 00:21:22

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b7699911a1653