Mongerinasia.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mongerinasia.com- Adorable Young Teen Bangmaid Creampied By Her Boss

Description:
In the life of a professional monger, you see a lot of girls pass between your sheets throughout the days, months, and years. Sometimes its hard to remember these girls from one day to the next. You might meet a girl and creampie her, then see her a few months later with a bulging belly and not even recognize the little whore. Thats why its always nice when these girls have some sort of defining characteristic that sets them apart from the other countless _ that pass in and out of your life.

Enter Patricia: When this adorable little teeny bopper entered my apartment looking for employment, I thought she was cute as a button and definitely wanted to pump her cunt full of semen immediately. But was there anything about this cute teenager that set her apart from the rest? I wasnt so sure until I made her drop her top and saw two of the most beautiful puffy nipples Id ever seen in my life. Wow This girl was a breeder for sure, and with a pair of areolas like that she was a girl Id never forget.

Patricia swept the floors adequately, and I loved watching her fresh, ripe tits jiggle with every sweep. But cleaning the floors is one thing cleaning a 9-inch foreign cock is another. However, this eager little Bangmaid was like a woman possessed as she furiously sucked my cock like a starving woman sucking a salami. She was on overdrive, and I almost had to slow the little whore down in case she made me cum too soon. No way was I gonna waste a load in this sexy teens mouth when I could impregnate this perfect petite breeder instead.

Patricias pussy felt great and I banged the little wannabe maid in numerous ways until it was time to deliver my load. I wanted to dump my seed into her missionary style so I could ogle those perfect, puffy nipples as I came. With areolas like that, this girl was going to be a human dairy cow by the time I finished with her. Did she get the job? Yep Did she get knocked up? Oh yeah Are her nipples getting even bigger as they swell with milky hormones? You know it Life is good.
Model:
Patricia
Studio:
Mongerinasia.com
Info:
File Name : 019-patricia.mp4
File Size : 1669.03 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:28:36

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/5598cc8000c31

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mongerinasia.com- Sexy Thai Bangmaid Cleans House...And Cleans Pussy

Description:
Ive received a lot of fan mail from many of you about how you cant get enough of sexy slim Som. Well guys, I couldnt agree more. I cant get enough either Sure, she has a pretty face, but her tight fit body and natural round breasts are pure perfection. If you like fit women, you couldnt sculpt a better body than Soms.

Som has been on my regular rotation of Bangmaids for a few months now, which is much longer than these whores usually last. One of the main reasons is that she keeps herself in tip-top shape by going to the gym regularly. When a female takes care of her body to stay sexy for me, Ill gladly reward her with a longer-than-usual Bangmaid contract, hehe.

In this weeks update, I simply wanted to capture some of Soms natural beauty while she cleaned my house and played with her pussy. I get to experience the joy of watching this dirty little slut go to town on her pussy every week, but until now I hadnt captured any of it on film. Well, the wait is over Hope you guys enjoy

(And Ill have more hardcore action with Som coming soon.Stay tuned)
Model:
Som
Studio:
Mongerinasia.com
Info:
File Name : 023-som03.mp4
File Size : 1212.7 MB
Duration : 00:20:23

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ec1f4e2f03fe3

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mongerinasia.com- Tiny Little Thai Teen Split Open By Massive Western Penis

Description:
Cute little Noona was working as a waitress at a Soi 7 bar and had just arrived in Pattaya three days ago. She was straight from the farm and couldn_t speak much English. But I didn_t mind. With a face that cute and a tiny 18-year old spinner body like that, I could care less if she understood anything I said. As long as she understood that when a foreigner customer wants to grope her young, teen body when she_s serving him drinks, she needs to smile and giggle and let him do what he wants.

I decided to take Noona home with me so I negotiated with mamasan. Mama asked me to please be gentle with Noona since I was her first foreign customer. Yeah right. I gave mama my assurances, but when I took Noona home I made sure her first foreign cock was one she_d never forget.

Noona was inexperienced and it showed. However, she gave a nice slow blowjob and really showed reverence for my massive tool. After getting me nice and hard, I plowed my meat deep into her young, fresh pussy in many positions, finally unloading into her doggystyle. The look of pain on her face as I plowed my 9-inch cock into her from behind is priceless. That_s something you can only capture on hidden cams, hehehe.
Model:
Noona
Studio:
Mongerinasia.com
Info:
File Name : 009_noona.mp4
File Size : 384.11 MB
Duration : 00:08:47

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/0f805269fa807

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Mongerinasia.com- Ultra-Small Thai Spinner Showers and Shaves Pussy for Customer

Description:
Ive said it once and Ill say it again: Although I love women of all shapes and sizes, I absolutely LOVE spinners Theres nothing better than fucking a girl who is under half your sizeweight and pounding her tiny pussy mercilessly with a big, rock-hard cock. So much fun to watch them struggle with the size.

When I saw sexy little Mena dancing the pole at a gogo I frequent on Walking Street in Pattaya, I instantly knew I had to breed this tiny little hooker. Without a doubt, this girl might be the smallest whore Ive ever had the privilege to bang. Seriously, I think she barely broke 70lbs haha.

Mena wouldnt let me film her fucking, but for an extra 500 baht she let me take a video of her showering and shaving her pussy. I thought that was a pretty good deal, because thats only like $15, and its worth spending $15 if I can share it with all you guys out there, especially the spinner-lovers amongst you. Hope you guys enjoy And dont worry, if Mena keeps denying my requests to let me film her banging me, Ill definitely try and get some hidden cam footage for you guys later...stay tuned
Model:
Mena
Studio:
Mongerinasia.com
Info:
File Name : 018-mena-var.mp4
File Size : 839.75 MB
Duration : 00:14:14

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d71f729b03605