Lostbetsgames.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Lostbetsgames.com- Earth and Fire with Chanel, Krystal, and Briella

Description:
Forced orgasms are awesome. The look on a girl&amps face while she desperately tries to contain her arousal as her sensitive bits are relentlessly stimulated, until she loses control and her body betrays her, exploding into an involuntary climax priceless. But while forcing a hapless loser to cum for the amusement of the winners and the audience is great, Ive always liked the idea of incorporating that into a game, where the loser is the one who cant resist cumming. So I came up with Earth and Fire, a game of forcing orgasms. While it worked well (with a few rule tweaks), it had a fatal flaw which could cause the game to go on forever. So we switched to Magnitude, which was similar but used a randome roll to determine who had to endure the stimulation each round. Well, with another rule tweak, we&ampre switching back to the name Earth and Fire. This time, Marvin (or little custom-made game box) handles picking the victim, and also the timing. When his button is pressed, Marvin picks a random player by spinning a virtual spinner, then counts down a 20-second timer for the other two players to work on her. Then he picks another player, and counts down 25 seconds. Then 30, then 35, and so on until somebody cums.

Unfortunately (and this makes me sad), Marvins LEDs were bright enough to blow out the CCDs on our cameras, so its very hard to tell what colors they are. But you can pretty much tell whats happening from the context. If the spinner stops and one girl squeals while the others start ripping off her clothes, you can be pretty sure she lost the spin.

This game ends pretty quickly. One unlucky girl has her number come up four times in a row, and shes doomed. Her pussy gets wet and she gives up and cums, 7 minutes into the video.

The loser pays for her orgasm with her ass. Shes strapped backwards into the Greyjoy cross, her helpless bare bottom presented for the winners, and thats when the bare-handed spankings begin. The losers generous buttocks jiggle with each slap, as they redden and warm. The winners take glee in spanking the loser a lot, making her yelp and causing her ass to purple a little. The winners walk off, leaving the loser strapped to the cross, wincing and shamed.
Model:
Chanel, Krystal, Briella
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-494-Strip-Earth-and-Fire-with-Briella-Chanel-and-Krystal-HD.mp4
File Size : 260.06 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:26

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f2a5b9696af8a

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Noname with Addie and Simon

Description:
Addie and Simon are back for a head-to-yhead rematch. Chuck, Mally, and Candle spectate, hoping to see nude female or male flesh depending. The winner gets to do whatever he or she wants to the loser. Because of that, the rest of this clip description will be considered a spoiler. Don_t read it if you_re brave... but don_t say I didn_t warn you, either.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-155-Strip-Noname-with-Addie-and-Simon-HD.mp4
File Size : 284.37 MB
Duration : 00:17:07

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/095e6434a7bb8

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Lostbetsgames.com- You Bet Your Ass Game 4

Description:
And this is it: the finale of You Bet Your Ass, our kinky game show filmed before a live studio audience. The stakes have never been higher.Its a blowjob race Our four lovely female contestants kneel before their boyfriends and try their hardest to make them cum as quickly as possible. Whoever succeeds is the winner, and the other three girls have to take off their tops and continue. Whoever finishes second is the runner-up, and the other two girls lose their bottoms and keep going. Finally, after one of the remaining girls manages to get her man off, weve got our lose.She has to keep going, while Jason enters the picture.Jason is a pre-op female-to-male transsexual. (At least, he was pre-op when I met him. He may have completed his transition from now.) While the loser frantically tries to bring her boyfriend off, Jason takes her from behind with his strap-on. I dont know if the loser had ever had sex with a transsexual before, but she has now.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-YBYA4-Blowjob-Race-HD.mp4
File Size : 199.96 MB
Duration : 00:11:39

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ccd82a8b9ea10

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Screw Your Neighbor with Sammy, Vince, Botis, Julie, and Mika

Description:
Once again, Ive dived deep into the LostBets archives and found a previously-unknown gem. Filmed in 2011, this episode features three of my all-time favorite girls Julie, Sammy, and Mika, playing a free-for-all game of Screw Your Neighbor with their friends Vince and Botis. Theyre a very high-spirited group. In retrospect, I needed to make clear to the players that in Screw Your Neighbor, used cards should go in a discard pile, not on top of the deck. The same cards kept coming up over and over again. None of the players noticed.

The winners first get to put the losers through a calisthenics routine, which starts off with stretches. They sit in the splits and stretch forward, then do a cat stretch with their asses arched. We get some nice shots of a losers pussy as she stretches. The losers have to do toe touches, facing towards the camera and facing away. Kneeling lunges and kneeling hamstring stretches. And then ten jumping jacks.

Finally, the losers have to masturbate together on the couch. One plays with herself while the other two engage in simultaneous mutual masturbation, playing with each others junk. They put on a good show before the winners relent and let them off the hook.
Model:
Julie, Vince, Sammy, Mika, Botis
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-660-Strip-Screw-Your-Neighbor-with-Sammy-Vince-Botis-Julie-and-Mika-HD.mp4
File Size : 751.14 MB
Duration : 00:31:32

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/37aab76eb7762

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Profanagrams with Addie, Kandii, Dakota, and Lela

Description:
New game Addie, Kandii, Dakota, and Lela return to play Profanagrams. Heres how it works: each girl has a number of tiles with letters on them. Their goal is to arrange all of the letters into a complete crossword-type grid. If they find themselves getting stuck, they can call out and swap one of their tiles for three new ones. (If a girl trades but forgets to call out another girl can call out No and force the girl to draw two more tiles.) When a girl has a complete grid, she calls out Fuck You and is done. Once two girls have gone Fuck You, the round is over and the other two girls have to strip. (If either of the winning girls happens to spell a profanity in her grid, she can pick another girl to take something off as a bonus.)

This is a game that rewards smarts and quick thinking. And while I dont have anything bad to say about the intelligence of the losers, they happen to be up against two of the smartest players weve got and were badly defeated. Their punishment was to sit on the couch and masturbate while the smirking winners.
Model:
Dakota, Lela, Kandii, Addie
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-398-Strip-Profanagrams-with-Addie-Kandii-Dakota-and-Lela-HD.mp4
File Size : 621.7 MB
Duration : 00:27:10

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ea152039a8e67

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Whipped Cream Race with Kylie and Addie ft. Ashley, Conor, Mouna, and Richard

Description:
So heres some of my deft marketing skills: this episode sucks. Seriously. The game is terrible, and the forfeit is nearly painful. Its the worst two-on-one forfeit Ive ever seen. There is one reason and one reason only to buy this clip: it is probably the last chance well have to see Ashley, Addie, and Mouna, three of our most popular girls. Itll also definitely your last chance to see Kylie if for some reason you want to. Im not going to bother hiding the spoiler: she loses, and she sucks, and not in a good way.

Lets start with the game: Whipped Cream Race. The two losers of the last game start off naked, and their bare tits are covered with whipped cream, which the other two girls have to lick off. Whoever finishes last is the loser, who gets taken by Richard and Conor. Its not a bad idea, but we should have had the girls lie on their backs rather than standing since the cream had a hard time staying on. There was no way of making sure that each girl got the same amount of cream, and no fair way of determining the winner. Plus, Addie is lactose-intolerant, so we let her spit rather than swallow, which put her at an unfair advantage.

But hey, you get to see two hot girls getting their tits licked by one hot girl and one trailer trainwreck.

The game lasts all of 3 minutes. The nominal loser was Kylie, but if you ask me, the real losers were Richard and Conor. Poor bastards. This 13-minute video was cut down from over 40 minutes of raw footage, most of which involved the guys frantically trying to get themselves aroused for this skank. She starts by giving Richard a bad blowjob while Conor fucks her from behind, closes his eyes, and does it for Old Glory. As Kylies ass jiggles like a lava lamp, the BJ becomes her just holding Richard_s flaccid penis firmly between her pursed lips. Not only is she really bad at sex, but shes also got some bad tattoos. Shes got a whole section of Halloween-themed tattoos, including a bat, a jack-o-lantern, and a witch in a graveyard with broomsticks. Theres a spider on her shoulder, but I think its unrelated. She also has a Bettie Page lookalike riding what I think is supposed to be a rocket but looks like a vibrator with a lightbulb on top. I smell major regrets in her old age if she makes it that far.

During the time the dudes were trying to get hard, Mouna fluffed Richard with an expert blowjob. Kylie could take lessons from her. The footage is included for anyone who wants to see Mouna with a dick in her mouth, which I think is just about everyone. It ends with Conors penis begrudgingly squirting on Kylies back. Ashley cheers and somebody else says it was hot, but Im 99% sure they were both being sarcastic.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-595a-Strip-Whip-Cream-Race-with-Kylie-and-Mouna-VS-Ashley-and-Addie-ft-Richard-and-Conor-HD.mp4
File Size : 297.25 MB
Duration : 00:12:28

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ca60900f2e42d

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Lostbetsgames.com- Strip BlackJack vs Aften Celestina

Description:
We have our girl Aften Opal coming back for a sexy game of Strip Blackjack, with a newcomer Celestina Blooms, the loser has to masturbate the winner to completion and to top it off with a nice 69, to have both girls enjoy this perfect day.
Model:
Aften Opal, Celestina Blooms
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : SBJWatermarked1.mp4
File Size : 1623.63 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:21:08

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/2f2e2b204f41d

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Lostbetsgames.com- Stripscotch with Kimberly and Candle

Description:
These two girls return again to play a new game. One that involves a lot of hopping, and bouncing.We_ve had a lot of fairly hardcore forfeits lately, so here_s a relatively tame and silly one to balance things out: the loser has to fellate a hot . No skinny little wiener here... this is a full quarter-pound _ beef kosher frank.The banter is great. The video quality, however, isn_t... this was me experimenting with a new camera and doing a lousy job of it. The focus is, well, nonexistent. Sorry _bout that. Hope you like the game anyway.
Model:
Candle, Kimberly
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-122-Stripscotch-with-Kimberly-and-Candle-HD.mp4
File Size : 252.13 MB
Duration : 00:14:41

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d097e580a6043

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Noname with Ashley and Alexis

Description:
Behold the first game in an awesome double-update weekend. What_s to say about this one, other than this: it contains Ashley. Isn_t that enough? I swear, this girl is pure magic.Not to say anything against Alexis, of course.Two girls play this fast-paced game of puck-sliding. The loser gets hogtied... then mercifully vibrated by the winner while she_s helpless to do anything about it. Good stuff.If you need a spoiler, quite a sight it is to see.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-184-Strip-Noname-with-Ashley-and-Alexis-HD.mp4
File Size : 370.28 MB
Duration : 00:21:36

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/e820f55a0eda2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors with Carmen, Dylan, and Nancy

Description:
Do you know whats always fun? Making a naked loser answer the door for a pizza guy. I once delivered pizzas, and while this never happened to me, I like fulfilling some lucky delivery guys dream.

The game was Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors, which I chose because the pizza had already been ordered, and its a fast game. We wouldnt want the pizza to arrive before we were ready to have a girl with everything on display ready to greet him at the door, would we?

The pizza guy was surprised, to say the least, but grateful. The loser was a pretty good sport about it, too. She invited him to have a nice solid whack of her ass, and he was happy to oblige. Youre welcome, dude. Youre welcome.
Model:
Nancy, Dylan, Carmen
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-629-Strip-Rock-Paper-Scissors-with-Carmen-Dylan-and-Nancy-HD.mp4
File Size : 312.69 MB
Duration : 00:13:07

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/3f54c794ddbd7