Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Memory with Geneva, Sassy, and Dylan

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Memory with Geneva, Sassy, and Dylan

Description:
I cant help it. Call me a chubby chaser if you like, but I really like Geneva. Shed never been nude on camera before, but in her very first game, she ended up stark naked as two far more experienced players rubbed her glistening body with baby oil. Now that shes had a taste of naked embarrassment, its time to kick things up a notch. The losers of this game of Strip Memory will end up with their faces buried in each others pussies while the winner films them.

This game isnt decided by which player has the best memory, but whose is the least bad because the girls are awful at this. One girl even matches her own bra and is forced to remove it. The situation isnt helped when one player mixes up the cards. If youve watched Sassy for a while, you know how much she hates to lose her socks, especially when its cold, which it is.

The 69-ing begins, and its immediately apparent that one of the players had done this before and knew her way around a womans pussy, while the other had much less experience or none at all. But she gives it her best, and the seasoned veteran shows her the ropes. Not literally, but maybe later.
Model:
Dylan, Sassy, Geneva
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-596-Strip-Memory-with-Geneva-Sassy-and-Dylan-HD.mp4
File Size : 349.06 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:37

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-596-Strip-Memory-with-Geneva-Sassy-and-Dylan-HD.mp4 - 349.1 MB