Lostbetsgames.com- Strip I ll Show You Mine with Amber, Julie, and Sassy

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Lostbetsgames.com- Strip I_ll Show You Mine with Amber, Julie, and Sassy

Description:
Amber, Julie, and Sassy are some of our most veteran players, with a combined 28 years of experience between them. Theyre here to play a simple game, Ill Show You Mine. Theres a stack of cards, one for each article of clothing the players are wearing. They draw the cards one at a time, and whoevers garment is pictured as to take it off.

These girls have great chemistry between them. Julie asks if Sassys Last Unicorn tattoo is a pony. Amber wants to bet on whether her bra and panties are the same color. (They are,) One of the girl_s talks smacks when shes winning. If youve been around for a while, you know what happens when they do that. Karma hates hubris, and bragging about your victories at LostBets.com is nearly guaranteed to make you start losing. I could warn them about this, but I dont want to.

The losers after the 7-minute game have to do some embarrassing yoga poses. The winner picks out the ones she likes and holds a camera to get those nice explicit close-ups. The losers, unsurprisingly, get cold. They have to press their bodies together for warmth.
Model:
Julie, Amber, Sassy
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-622-Strip-I-Will-Show-You-Mine-with-Amber-Julie-and-Sassy-HD.mp4
File Size : 315.55 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:13:11

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-622-Strip-I-Will-Show-You-Mine-with-Amber-Julie-and-Sassy-HD.mp4 - 315.5 MB