Lesbians intertwined in the tangle of passion

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Hazel Moore Kimmy Kimm - While The Nurse Is Away
Format : mp4
File Size : 1240.15 MB
Duration : 00:40:19
Resolution : 1920x1080
Hazel Moore is about to leave the classroom when she notices that her girlfriend, Kimmy Kimm, appears to be stalling. Hazel asks her what's wrong, and Kimmy shares that she's nervous about their next class. They're supposed to be dissecting frogs, and Kimmy is worried that she won't be able to go through with it. She absolutely hates the idea of these poor animals suffering- it makes her sick to her stomach, literally! Hazel promises to be there for her, and together, they leave the classroom. A little later, Hazel guides Kimmy down the hall toward the nurse's office. It turns out that Kimmy started feeling sick during- you guessed it- science class and needs to see the school nurse. When they enter the nurse's office, however, they find that she is out to lunch. As they wait, Hazel does her best to comfort Kimmy. She strokes her hair, offers her soothing words, and even cuddles with her on the exam room bed. Kimmy is so happy to have such a loving and supporting girlfriend as Hazel.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Aiden Ashley Skye Blue - In To Her
File Size : 1803.72 MB
Duration : 00:35:42
Resolution : 1920x1080
Two incredible performers meet for the first time in this sweet and passionate scene. Skye and Aiden kiss intimately and take turns going down on each other and getting each other off. The chemistry is clear in the way they smile and look at each other. I don't think you want to miss this video.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Riley Reid and Valentina Nappi - Cute Strapon Fun and Real Orgasm
File Size : 547.45 MB
Duration : 00:32:21
Resolution : 1280x720
Valentina Nappi is the most perverted girl I have ever met. She's always talking about how much she loves pussy and how much she wished she had a dick just to fuck all her girlfriends. Well I invited her over one day just for that, I wanted to feel her fuck me. I wanted to see her wear that strapon and use it to fuck my face and my tight little pussy. I wanted to look into her eyes as she pressed her strapon deep inside me, then watch me lick it clean. It was one of the hottest moments of my life.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST