Lesbians intertwined in the tangle of passion

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Eveline D. and Vinna R. - Double treat
Format : mp4
File Size : 994.56 MB
Duration : 00:22:39
Resolution : 1920x1080
Vinna and Eveline have a special chemistry, and when they hang out together they like to touch each other... a lot. And the best way to do that is often a sensual massage. They get to use special sexy oils that enhance the pleasure of being touched... and pleasure is what they are both interested in. But soon enough, as often happens, a massage turns into much more, and they couldn't be happier about it... especially when their favorite toy is brought out and the pleasure really begins. We won't spoil it for you, but let's just say this toy can satisfy both of these ladies and satisfy them it does. See for yourself how little tryst turns into a double treat for these lovely ladies... Screenshots:

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Zuzu Sweet Lilly Bella - Lesbian facesitting oral orga
File Size : 904.85 MB
Duration : 00:23:18
Cute lesbian couple Lilly Bella and Zuzu Sweet are in bed together having some naughty fun. Lilly moans with pleasure as Zuzu teasingly kisses Lilly's pussy through her pink panties. Moving aside her girlfriend's sexy lingerie, Zuzu stimulates Lilly's clit using her tongue, then she emerges from under the sheets to give Lilly a passionate kiss. Afterwards, Zuzu licks Lilly's pierced nipples and worships her small tits, before the gorgeous pair take turns tasting each other's sweet pussy juices. Once Lilly has finished fingering Zuzu's dripping wet pussy in doggystyle, the raven-haired babe sits on Lilly's face until she cums!

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Aubrey Alex Grey - Enjoying juice from your cute pussy
File Size : 498.02 MB
Duration : 00:21:15
Alex and Aubrey are HOT for each other, but luckily they like guys too! But this adorable pair have even talked marriage. Wouldn't you be the lucky one enough to get in the middle. One lucky guy at X-Art will soon. Today Alex was horny and as I walked by her on the set I heard her whisper into Aubrey's ear \Fuck Me Baby\...it was so hot I melted. Aubrey heard her and controlling little hottie she is, she did it. Hard.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST