Lesbian Babes!

Lena Paul & Julia Ann - Naughty Massage

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Lena Paul, Julia Ann
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Cunnilingus, Girl/Girl, Lesbian, MILF, Masturbation, Mature
Video language: English

My gorgeous friend Lena Paul gave me the relaxation I needed with a sexy bodymassage..Once I was naked she oiled me up and gave me the full oil treatment! She licked my wet pussy and fingered me until I orgasm right there on the massage table..it was such a hot session. Enjoy this exclusive lesbian video today with 14 minutes of girl on girl action!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 822.7 MB

Download Lena Paul & Julia Ann - Naughty Massage

I Get Naked First

Cast: Ash Hollywood, Nickey Huntsman
Genres: Femdom, LezDom, Pussy Licking, Oral

Sure Nickey gets sexual satisfaction as well. After all Ash loves her and loves to please her as well. But Ash owns her so if anyone is to get naked and pleased first, it will be Ash as she sits back on the chair and lets Nickey orally take care of her between her legs.

Duration: 4:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5782kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 178.6 MB

Download I Get Naked First

Sex toys and tongues

Studio: GTM

These three lezzies look like they have hacked a whole treasure chest full of dildos and vibes open and are more than willing to give all of their new sex toys a try. Watch them fuck themselves and each other making short breaks to lick some pussy!

Duration: 32:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4920kbps
Audio: 73kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sex toys and tongues

Kittens and Cougars

Release Year: 2016
Genres: 18+ Teens, All Girl / Lesbian, Cougars, Mature Old & Young Females (18+)

Meow! A brand new feline fuck fest with your favorite MILFs and young'uns is ready to pounce! Every scene features lusty lessons in licking and flicking from experienced lioness lovers to their sweet kitty proteges. This series is famous for hot lesbian scenes that deliver back-scratching orgasms every time - get your paws on it and find out for yourself!

Duration: 1:40:21
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1610kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kittens and Cougars

Hot Lady Leads The Girlfriend On Massage

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Jessica Jaymes & London Keyes
Genres: Lesbian, Natural Tits, Brunette, Raven, Customer, Massage, Medium Ass

London leads Jessica into the massage room. Jessica is a bit apprehensive and nervous, while London, the masseuse exudes calm and confidence. London exits, leaving Jessica alone in the room. Jessica slowly gets undressed.
London, outside the room, watches undetected and she likes what she sees. Once naked, London enters and begins a massage that Jessica is never going to forget.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:01
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hot Lady Leads The Girlfriend On Massage

Cory Chase, Demi Hawks - Wet Pussy Exam 1080p

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Cory Chase, Demi Hawks

Blonde teen Demi Hawks is so horny before her appointment with Dr. Chase, she fingers herself in the waiting room! She wants the hot MILF to give her a very thorough exam, and Cory makes sure to check every part of Demi's pussy before sliding her fingers inside. That twat is in perfect condition, but just to make sure, Cory licks it, then pulls out a vibrator to give her patient some extra special treatment. But the doctor needs some attention too, and the babes 69 on the table!

Duration: 32:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4716kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cory Chase, Demi Hawks - Wet Pussy Exam 1080p

Sexy And Horny Girls

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Cavalli and Madison Ivy
Genres: Lesbian, Trimmed Pussy, Big Tits, Tattoos, 69

Capri Cavalli and Madison Ivy are two busty babes that are fighting for a bra and Capri discovers her black bra that she has been looking for underneath Madison's new robe.
Capri was about to go out with the bra but Madison convinced her to stay at home with her instead and lick one another's pussy in bed the rest of the day.

Duration: 29:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sexy And Horny Girls

Cory Chase, Demi Hawks - Wet Pussy Exam (2023)

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Cory Chase, Demi Hawks
Genres: Lesbian

Blonde teen Demi Hawks is so horny before her appointment with Dr. Chase, she fingers herself in the waiting room! She wants the hot MILF to give her a very thorough exam, and Cory makes sure to check every part of Demi's pussy before sliding her fingers inside. That twat is in perfect condition, but just to make sure, Cory licks it, then pulls out a vibrator to give her patient some extra special treatment. But the doctor needs some attention too, and the babes 69 on the table!

Duration: 32:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4716kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cory Chase, Demi Hawks - Wet Pussy Exam (2023)

Her First Milf Part 17 Ep.03

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DOGHOUSE DIGITAL
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian, All Sex

Watch as they lick each other's tits and pussies until they're dripping wet and ready to get fucked by fingers and vibrating toys! Download and enjoy!

Duration: 24:23
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1759kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 341.9 MB

Download Her First Milf Part 17 Ep.03

Sneaky Bellhop Fake Cock Pussy Swap

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Emma Hix, Lily Lou & Chloe Surreal
Genres: Hardcore, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Dildo, Strapon, Threesome

Lily Lou arrives at her hotel followed by Emma Hix, her ex, who has been on her trail. Lily tells Emma to stop her low-key stalking and no, she's not invited to her hotel room. Emma decides to sneak in by taking over for the bellhop, stealing his uniform and hiding a fake cock in her pants. Lily falls for Emma's disguise and whips out the bellhop's cock for a little dick action before Chloe Surreal arrives. Chloe catches Emma messing around with Lily and isn't fooled by her disguise for a second! She whips off Emma's dick shorts and both Lily and Chloe take turns showing Emma's pussy who's boss.

Duration: 34:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6937kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sneaky Bellhop Fake Cock Pussy Swap