All our forums:

xxx-sharing.net | xxx-halyava.net | fetish-fun.net | fetish-lover.net | nylons-pantyhose.com | onlyteasesecretaries.com | pantyhose-forum.org | download-porn.cc | porn-forum.cc

Leggings peeing by the road - December 24, 2019

kyzia

Moderator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Leggings peeing by the road - December 24, 2019



Stars: Faye Taylor

Description: I'm in the English countryside beside a huge ploughed field. I'm wearing a multicoloured jumper, a tight pair of black leggings, and on my cute little feet I have on a black pair of socks and my grey pumps. I have found a public bench from which to admire the view, but I other more pressing things on my mind right now.namely how much my bladder is straining, and how good it's going to feel emptying it in such an exposed spot ;) I place the camera on the bench and then stand up in front of it, with my pert little bum facing the lens, and after a quick check to see if the coast is clear, I let the floodgates open :) A hot powerful squirt bursts out through my leggings in separate rivulets, and down onto the wooden seat of the bench! The wooden planks are getting as drenched as my leggings are, and the tingling of my satisfied bladder is incredible :D When I'm finally empty, I sit down in the puddle I've made, rubbing my bum into the moisture to try and soak up as much as I can. Someone might come along at any minute but I really don't care ;) I spread my legs and point the camera at my crotch, and it's then I notice that my leggings have a hole in them in a very cheeky place! Well, I do put these leggings through their paces, don't I? ;)

Leggings-peeing-by-the-road.mp4 - 385.8 MB
 

Recommendations from this user: Femdom Relationship Dynamics Explained

kyzia

Moderator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
VL028 - Clarissa, Tiki - Indoor Outdoor [HD 3.33 GB]





Description:
Tiki gets taken in the sun by two men that have been watching her for some time. They carry her off to their own property where she is stripped, duct taped, gagged, looked over... then carried off to the building. Once inside she is bound spread eagle face down and experiences her first anal intrusion complete with vibrating probe, riding crop on bare ass, lubrication applied in a rude fashion and followed up with a good strict hog tie and ball gagging. Her mouth opening assisted by the nose hook.Next it's Clarissa's turn to get grabbed, stripped, dominated, and choked out. She awakens blindfolded and cleave gagged... standing bound spread eagle to the construction scaffolding where she is further violated and bound, then she is hog tied on a piece of plastic with a neck rope around her neck to keep that head up. Strict elbow cinching combined with frog tie positioning leaves her anus open to a well deserved cropping.Awesome flick! Get it!

Actors: Clarissa, Tiki

Format: mp4
Duration: 01:55:41
File size: 3.33 GB
Resolution: 1440x1080

Download videos or watch online VIDEO:
https://k2s.cc/file/ff836a80bcb29/VL028_-_Clarissa,_Tiki_-_Indoor_Outdoor.mp4
 
Top