Latex BDSM!

Pussy Shaved Pierced And Tied Shut With Ribbon!

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Madame Noir, Maxine X
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian Domination, Pussy Torture, Shaving
Video language: English

Grand Finale: The final stanza in my decent into sub-space and submissiveness at the hands of BDSM Dominatrix, Madame Noir. In this scene, Madame Noir has me tied on my back naked. She then proceeds to shave my pussy. Then, she pierces my pussy lips with needles. Once the needles are in my labia, she ties my pussy hole shut without a red ribbon! I can feel the of pain and pleasure and Madame Noir takes me on a submissive journey unlike any I've experienced before! This is a scene I shot early in my over fift##n year career. I hope you enjoy it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9719kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pussy Shaved Pierced And Tied Shut With Ribbon!

Painful Pleasures

Release Year: 2022

Clippers are buzzing, removing hair from the submissive slave's body. Next, the depilatory cream is applied. What will happen next, one can only guess.
Lady Cheyenne, sitting in her throne, is attempting to train a loving housewife in the art of foot worship. In the corner is a large, rubber-lined deprivation box which holds her equally submissive husband. The action moves back and forth between the two.

Format: avi
Duration: 55:29
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 982kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 452.7 MB

Download Painful Pleasures

Chapter Part 92

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Rope Bondage, Boots, Latex, Ball Gag, Corset, Gloves, HandCuffs, Breath Play, Chains, CatSuit, Plastic Wrap, Mummification

Bound Kitty sits on the bondage board in Mistress Roxanne's dungeon. She tries to escape the blue rope harness and tight hand tie the Mistress put her into, as well as the painful rope gag - but no matter how hard she tries, she isn't successful. Oh, sweet Kitty - you can blink with your beautiful big green eyes as much as you want to: there is no way you get around the next step of today's lesson! Good that Kitty is so fit and flexible - otherwise the stretch bondage her Mistress now will put her into will hurt even more than it already does... first with her hands bound to a big black stick to warm up, then with her legs pulled behind her head the poor latex pet suffers, and suffers, and suffers...

Duration: 0:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7047kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 525.8 MB

Download Chapter Part 92

Jewell Marceau Extreme - Dreams do come true

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with BDSM torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other BDSM stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her BDSM skills.
A long time lover of bondage and fetish, Jewell Marceau also hides an unspoken desire to have her way with her two girlfriends, Victoria Channing and Tanya Danielle. Deciding to at last make that dream come true, Jewell enlists the assistance for her boyfriend, (The Doctor), and invites her friends over "to see her shoe collection." The unsuspecting Tanya and Victoria, however, are quickly chloro'd by the kinky couple and wake up later to find themselves stripped to their undies and tied in back-to-back chair ties. The girls, restrained and powerless to stop her, are now available for Jewell to explore all the secret fantasies she's harbored. Physically and sexually, Jewell's appetite for the two only grows.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:59:18
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1456kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Jewell Marceau Extreme - Dreams do come true

Latex Clad Secretary

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Ariel is in the warehouse decked out in purple latex with a black latex waist cincher. Mr Big Boss wastes no time putting her in an armbinder and lacing it up tightly. She's ballgagged next and ankle cuffed before being led with her hobbled ankles back and forth testing her high heel dexterity..

Duration: 13:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4046kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 422.6 MB

Download Latex Clad Secretary